It's not true [END BONUS!]

A Notebook Romance

 

Jae-hwa's POV

 

'Here, put this under your shirt. It needs to be in contact with your skin to be effective' you told Joon, handing him a cute water bottle wrapped in a fluffy blue Pororo towel. 

 

'So this is your style huh? It's cute.' He smiled cheekily. 

 

You blushed bright red and looked away. 'Oh shushh you... now... get some rest... and... I'll be back' you replied as you left to put your medical supplies away. 

 

You came back and plopped on the couch next to Joon. You were so exhausted and just wanted to sleep. Looking over next to you, he was sleeping like a baby. Compared to what you have seen of him lately, he seemed peaceful, and even more handsome.

 

Hmmm... well, I would tell him to sleep on my bed, but I don't wanna wake him up and *yawn* I don't wanna go into my room either... I should really keep watch incase *yawn* something happens to him... You know what, I'll just rest my eyes for a bit. 

And so you did... but little did you realise that you actually fell asleep.

 

Joon's POV

 

You woke up and felt a lot better than a few hours ago.But now, you had a weight on your shoulder. What the heck. You didn't remember getting a shoulder injury... ahhh this feels weird. You looked over to your shoulder and smiled. Yahhh this weight on my shoulder, is Jae-hwa's head!

 

'Hellooooooo' you said waving your hand in front of her face. She didn't respond. Wow she must've been really tired. Pshh, who wouldn't... taking care of me... You gently the side of her face. Gosh... this girl cares too much for bad guys like me. No wonder you're exhausted. 

 

You felt your stomach. It was still feeling a little sore, but that was nothing compared to what it was. You lifted up your shirt and felt the water bottle; it was still a little warm. You then checked your stomach and remarkably, there was no sign of injury at all. Whoaaa, Jae-hwa knows her stuff. 

 

You could feel her starting to move, so you quickly shoved the water bottle up your shirt and pretended to be asleep.

 

'Ahhhh I feel much better... what is this... hard thing-- OMG' Jae-hwa immediately lifeted her head off your shoulder and gasped. 

'Oh myyyyy goooooosh... I fell asleep... ON HIM! Ahhh.. so, that means we... slept... together! Oh my gosh ... what have I done... how could I let my self do this?! *sigh* Phew... he he still has his eyes closed, at least he won't know of this...' you could hear Jae-hwa whispering to herself. You so desperately tried to fight back a smile at the thought of how cute she was right now.

'Hmmm... since he's asleep, let's have a look at his injury, I don't know why he wouldn't let me before... Plus, I wouldn't mind seeing that body of his...' you heard her whispering.

 

Wait. WHAT. Have a look at the injury?!?!?!?!?!? Looking at my body?!?!?! 

Pshhhh what was this girl thinking, looking at my body while I sleep?! Aishhh and to think she was innocent...

 

You slowly opened your eyes. There was DEFINITELY no way you would let her see anything. 

 

'Oh... you're awake. Feeling better?' she smiled.. 

 

'Yes... I'm feeling a lot better... thank you' you replied gratefully. 

 

'Would you like me to heat up the water bottle for you again?' she asked kindly. 

 

'No, I'm better now. Thank you... Jae-hwa, for getting me out of there.' you smiled, quickly pulling the water bottle out from your shirt, concealing your stomach. Jae-hwa just smiled sweetly, but yiu could tell she was still hurting on the inside. 

 

'Listen... could we, talk?' you asked, patting the cushion next to you. 

 

'Sure...' she replied, slowly sitting down next to you. 

 

You turned your whole body towards her and started to talk. 

'Listen.. Jae-hwa, about that... incident' you said awkwardly. 

 

'Joon... wait. Before you talk about that, I want to ask you something.' she said, turning to face you. 

 

Hmmm yes, you should probably let her talk first... I just hope this sitation doesn't end in tears...

But somewhere in your heart, you knew that it would. 

 

'The other day... two random girls came up to me' 

 

Two girls? Why does this sound so familiar...

 

'They told me some things about you...' she said softly. 

 

'What... sort of things?' you replied.

 

Why does this situation... sound so familiar?

 

'They told me, you had fans' 

 

'What? Fans...? I have fans?' you asked in confusion.

 

'Yes. These two girls told me you had fans, which have to approve anyone you have a relationship with' 

 

Fans.. what the ? I knew random girls would come up and try to flirt with me...

but I never knew I had a fandom in this school... 

 

'So these fans... have to approve of any girl I see? Right? That's what you're saying' you asked

 

'That's what they told me...'

 

'What else did they say?' you replied, hoping there would be no tears coming soon. 

 

'So apparently... these fans are obsessed with you and... you had an interesting past with Hyuna but you lost your memory' 

 

WHAT?! Lost my memory? A relationship with HER?

I've never been with Hyuna... or anyone else for that matter. I may seem like a player but I'm not...

What is this ery... I thought fans were meant to support people... not spread rumours... aishhh girls man. 

I will never understand how their minds work. 

 

Wait... interesting past? WITH THAT ?! man... who makes up this ? 

Jae-hwa... you were my first...

 

'Interesting past?' you asked. 

 

'I'm not bothered about that; what I am upset about is that they told me...' she said, as she turned her head away from you.

 

Oh no... this is what you had dreaded. You simply knew she was going to cry any second now. 

 

'What did they say?' you asked, knowing that was possibly the very question that would bring her to tears. 

 

'Joon! They told me you and her were better off together!' she cried, looking into your eyes with her teary ones. 

 

You looked back at her with great heartache.

This beautiful girl had cried too many times already, you did not want to see her like this.

 

She buried her face in her hands. 'They said it was good you two were together now, because it could help unlock your long lost love for her...' 

 

'Is this true? Are you seeing her now?' She said as she lifted her head to look at you.

A bucket of tears rolling down her face, leaving wet trails. 

 

This simply was NOT true... who the was spreading this around?

You couldn't say a word. You really wanted to tell her it wasn't true, but the words were stuck inside your mouth. 

 

She stood up and cried loudly.

'LEE CHANGSUUUUUN! Is it--'

 

You couldn't take it anymore. You immediately stood up and pulled her towards you, embracing her. 

As Jae-hwa cried into your chest, you held her tightly and her hair. 

 

It just struck you now. At lunch time... you saw them talking to Jae-hwa. These girls... were also the same ones that grabbed her by the throat and threatened her. Yahhh... why didn't she tell you this? What did they threaten her with? 

Don't worry... I'm here now

 

Jae-hwa continued to pour her eyes out, while you continued to hold her. You wouldn't let go of her. You couldn't let go, until she felt better. You just hoped your embrace would ease the pain she was going through right now. 

 

'No' 

 

Jae-hwa had then, almost immediately lowered her volume down to quiet sobbing. 

Now you knew she had calmed down enough to listen to you.

 

'It's not true I promise'

 

OMG that gif of Cheondong & Mir

is megaaaaa cute XD

 

END BONUS BELOW!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry... turns out the previous bonus

was the image for the last chapter... D:

MIANHEYOOOOO! :'(

So look below for something better!

 

 

ENJOY ^^ 

OVARY EXPLOSION ALERT!!! <3 

& AFF wouldn't let me embed it here... 

So just click the link http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc5p0nK6RS1rah7hzo1_500.gif