I didn't mean for this to happen!

A Notebook Romance

Jae Hwa's POV

 

'Tell. Me. NOW' he commanded, with a fiery look in eyes.

 

'U-uh... I found it on a bus' you said softly, looking into his angry eyes.

 

'You showed this to the guys right?! Who else did you show?' he asked.

 

'No one else... why?' you asked, still puzzled about the whole situation.

 

'This... is mine' he fumed.

 

'W-WHAT?' you exclaimed.

 

How could that really be his?! No... It can't be, the guy in the journal couldn't be Joon... could it? He must've been playing with you.

 

'How could you show this to everyone?!' he shouted, throwing the journal onto the floor.

 

You stood up. 'That is... YOUR journal?' you asked in shock. 

 

'Ne, and you invaded my privacy, why didnt you just leave it on the bus!' he screamed. 'How long have you had this? What exactly have you been doing with it? Have you been keeping it at your house and reading it? These are my private thoughts and you just go through them without permission?!' 

 

'Joesonghamnida I didn't know it was yours!' you said grabbing his hand.

 

He shook off your hand. 'Don't touch me!' he yelled.

 

'You deceiving thief... don't come near me again!' He added, walking closer to me and raising his hand.

 

You squeezed your eyes shut and clenched your fists tightly, forcing back the tears. How could Joon do this to you? He was going to hit you for this? Who knew he had this horrible side to him...

 

Just then you heard footsteps. You slowly opened your eyes to see Thunder holding back Joon's fist.

 

'Hyung look at what you are doing... don't do this' Thunder said, staring at Joon, who turned to stare back at him with a deadly and angry gaze. 'Jae Hwa ssi, go home now' Thunder commanded.

 

You did as he said and ran out of the room. You also ran home as quickly as you could, avoiding the others and with tears streaming down your face.

 

'Jae Hwa ssi! where are-' Seungho called out. But you didn't look back and ran out the door, you just had to get home.

 

MBLAQ's POV

 

Whoa... what happened to Jae Hwa ssi? Was she... crying?' Seungho asked.

 

'Well I heard a few yells from Joon's bedroom... maybe something happened.' replied G.O.

 

'Poor Jae Hwa ssi... why was she crying?' Mir pouted.

 

'Maybe we should go after her' said G.O.

 

'No, leave her. She needs to be alone. I really hope she's ok...' Seungho replies sadly.

 

-Meanwhile in Joon's bedroom-

 

'What were you thinking, trying to hit a girl?' Thunder questioned angrily.

 

Joon didn't reply, instead he just stood there breathing heavily.

 

'And of all people, why her? Aren't you the closest to her out of all of us, why did you decide to do that?' he added.

 

Joon shook off Thunder's hand. 'Just get out, and leave me alone.' Joon said.

 

'You better not try that again' Thunder said as he walked out of the room and closed the door.

 

Joon threw himself on his bed and stared the ceiling. 'Gahh you pabo! Why did you do that, you overreacted! You never tried to hit a girl before... now she's gonna be scared and hate you forever... and she won't be forgiving me anytime soon, nice one Joon' you sighed. 

 

Jae Hwa's POV

 

You got to your house, went inside and slammed the door. You then immediately ran to your bedroom, jumped onto your bed and burst into tears.

 

'Ahhhhh Joonie oppa! M-m-mianhaeyo!' you sobbed loudly into your pillow. You cried loudly like this for the rest of the day, and into the night, wishing you had never found that stupid journal. Your heart was shattered into a million pieces, it hurt you not being able to see or talk to Joon and it was killing you inside. It felt like someone had their hands on your heart and they were ripping it apart. Your tears wouldn't stop and neither did the pain. 

 

-------------

 

It was time to go to school and you felt dreadful. You got up and looked in the mirror. You cried so much last night that your eyes were puffy. You didn't get much sleep either, so you were walking around the house half asleep.

 

You finally got ready and started walking to school. Your eyes were slowly forcing themselves shut, but you slapped yourself, determined to stay awake for the day.

 

You got to school and walked to class, hoping you wouldn't fall asleep and hoping noone would notice your eyes. You walked into class; Joon saw you and looked away. You then looked around trying to find a seat that wasn't next to him. Too bad you didn't find any, so you sat next to him anyway.

 

'I only sat here because there were no other seats' you told Joon as you unpacked your things.

 

He didn't reply he just sat there at his desk silently.

 

The teacher then came in shortly afterwards and the class started. All throughout the lesson you could feel your drowsiness getting stronger. Your eyes kept wanting to close, but you couldn't let them, you had to stay awake.

 

*RING!~* Class finally finished, so you got up and quickly got out of the classroom to get away from Joon. You also had to get some food into you, maybe that would keep you awake for the rest of the day. Maybe it would also help you to forget the immense pain you felt too.

 

 

I powered through today and decided to upload 2 chapters XD Mianhaeyo if I don't update regularly, I have school and yeah... it's a pain >.< If you have any suggestions for the story, leave a comment below! ~ I'd love to hear your thoughts too :) Subscribe if you like what you see :D Thanks for all your support so far, it means a lot ^^