This Jerk Needs to be Taught a Lesson!

A Notebook Romance

Jae-hwa's POV

 

You were now right in front of the stage.

 

You could also hear the whispers of the girls around you getting worse. Something bad was going to happen for sure. 

 

Joon suddenly bent down and pulled your chin towards him.

 

 

He flashed his gorgeous smile and sung the final lines of his song while looking straight into your eyes. Your eyes were locked onto his, you just couldn't take them off him. 

 

~ In my eyes you are pretty, even when I don’t say it
You know, you know how I am like

 

Now please smile towards me
So like this, I promise in front of you

I love you~

 

You averted your eyes, blinking wildly and pulled away from him, you were still trying to process what just happened. 

 

The crowd cheered loudly, even those jealous, whispering gossips. 

 

You then saw Thunder charging towards you. He looked angry... something bad was DEFINITELY going to happen... 

 

MBLAQ's POV

 

'Whoaaa this music bar is so cool!' Jae-hwa exclaimed. 

 

'Awwwww My Jae is so cute when she's fascinated!' squealed Mir. 

 

Everyone just shook their heads at Mir's typical comment. 

 

The music bar's lighting changed and the spotlight fell upon the singer on stage.

 

'Hey... that guy looks familiar' said Seungho. 

 

 

'Yeah! Now that you mention it... it seems like I have seen him somewhere before' added G.O. 'Cheondong what do you think?'

 

 

'Hyung I'm just as puzzled as you are' Cheondong replied. 

 

 

The music started to play and the singer lifted his head up. 

 

 

'WHOAAAA DAEBAK! IT'S HYUNGGG!' shouted Mir. 

 

 

'I knew he looked familiar...' said Seungho. 

 

 

'But how come Joon never told us he was performing?' asked G.O. 'Yah Cheondong, are you ok? Why do you look so shocked for?' 

 

 

Cheondong couldn't believe it. He knew why Joon was on stage and he didn't like it. 

 

 

'Oh... sorry I must've been day dreaming' Cheondong smiled. 

 

 

'Hey everyone, lets head over there, I think those girls over there are checking us out!-- Ooh, ooh! That one is totally MY style!'  said Mir pointing in the distance. 

 

 

'You know what... for once that actually seems like a good idea! Let's go!' G.O. replied. 

 

 

'You coming Cheondong?' asked Seungho. 

 

 

'Oh... yeah sure' replied Cheondong. 

 

 

Cheondong's POV

 

You didn't bother flirting with the girls like the others. That just wasn't your style. You just needed to observe the scene and see if Joon was going to do what you predicted -- sing for Jae-hwa. You couldn't let that happen, after seeing her in tears, after what he did to her earlier... there was no way you would let Jae-hwa end up with Joon again because you knew she would just get her heart broken again. 

 

You looked at Jae-hwa over in the distance... you simply couldn't bear the thought of seeing her hurt. 

 

 

'Oppa! Why aren't you saying anything... don't you like us?' one of the girls asked you, your arm. 

 

 

Gently brushing her arm away, you replied 'Oh mianheyo... it's not like that' 

 

 

'Who are you looking at oppa?' the girl asked turning her head. 

 

 

'Oh no one...' you replied, hoping she hadn't noticed where you were looking. 

 

 

'So oppa likes Jae-hwa huh?' the girl smiled. 'Well she's not with Joon anymore because of his little incident... why don't you go talk to her?' 

 

 

Damn! She figured it out. Wait. What?

 

 

'Wait... what do you mean little incident?' you asked. 

 

 

'Oh, you don't know? Joon kissed Hyuna in front of her... and now they aren't talking' the girl answered. 

 

 

This fricken pabo is UNBELIEVEABLE. 

 

 

'Oh... no, I didn't know about that... how did you find out?' you asked. 

 

 

'Oppa! Don't be silly, it's Joon oppa we're talking about here! How could I not know?'

 

 

'Ahh arrasso, komawoyo' you smiled. 

 

 

'It seems like I won't be captivating oppa today, since he has eyes for someone else... oh well good luck, go talk to her! Annyeong!~' said the girl as she walked off in Mir's direction. 

 

 

'But I don't... uhh, annyeong!' you replied. 

 

 

*sigh* Why did she think that I liked her? Do I? 

 

 

In the middle of thinking you then saw a shocking sight. While Joon was singing, he was gesturing for someone to come closer to him. This didn't look good at all. You looked around for anyone walking towards him and... and...

 

 

No! Why was she doing this? 

 

 

Sure enough you saw Jae-hwa moving closer to the stage. 

 

 

Two different girls then walked up to you. 'Oppa, how are you today?' one girl asked, twirling her hair. 

 

 

'How would you like to have some fun with us oppa?' the one next to her added.  

 

 

You really wanted to stop Jae-hwa but you couldn't. These girls were already linking arms with you and using aegyo in an attempt to win you over. 

 

 

Aishhh, don't these girls get it?!

 

 

You watched from afar as Joon smiled and gestured for her to move closer yet again.

 

She did, and he bent down and pulled her chin towards him. 

 

 

THAT JERK! He thinks he can go kiss some girl then go back to Jae-hwa? I. DONT. THINK. SO!

 

 

The song ended and Jae-hwa pulled away. You had to get over there. 

 

 

'Excuse me ladies, I have to go' you said, getting up and charging over to Joon. 

 

 

This jerk needs to be taught a lesson. He shouldn't go around touching girls like that and breaking people's hearts. 

 

 

You reached the stage.  

 

 

'Thunder I haven't talked to you all day! Where have you been?' asked Jae-hwa. 

 

 

You didn't want to ignore her, but you had to and you didn't want to do this in front of her. But you had to teach Joon a lesson and it had to be now.

 

 

As Joon was coming off stage you walked up to him, lifted your fist, and drove it straight into Joon's jaw. 

 

 

'YAHHH! What the hell was that for?!' Joon shouted. 

 

 

'THUNDER!' Jae-hwa cried. 

 

 

You knew punching Joon probably made you as bad as him for kissing another girl... but it was the only way this pabo would learn. 

 

 

You took another swing at him, in the stomach this time - making him fall down the stairs. 

 

 

'AHHHH!' Joon yelled in pain, as he clutched his stomach.

 

 

You immediately fled the scene, since you had already gotten too much attention. 

 

 

Jae-hwa's POV

 

'Don't just stand there! Somebody help him!' you cried as you ran toward Joon.

 

 

 

 

CLIFFHANGER #2! hahaha

 

Did you enjoy that? 

If you have any plot or character suggestions...

feel free to leave them in the comments!

 

:)