You Know It

A Notebook Romance

Jae-hwa's POV

 

It was 11.00am and you were bored since you had no class that period. Maybe you should study some Korean... after all you hadn't really had time to after all the drama which has occurred in the past few months of your life. Although... living in Korea and talking to native speakers of the language has improved your Korean by a LOT. Your foreign accent was even starting to fade away a bit. Just as you were thinking of what to improve on...

 

'Jae-hwa ssi!' G.O and Seungho called out, interrupting your thoughts as they ran toward you. 

 

'Hmmm...?' you replied, turning around to face them. 'What is it?' 

 

'You have a free period now, right? Well all of us are going to the music bar now, since there are some performances... wanna come?' asked G.O.

 

'Hmmm... I was thinking of studying Korean actually...' you replied, you didn't really want to, you were just testing them and waiting to hear Seungho's whiney plead. 

 

'Pleeeeeeeeease Jae-hwa ssi? You don;t need to study Korean! you're speaking to us now right?' Seungho pleaded, as you expected. 

 

All of a sudden you burst out in laughter at your successful prediction. G.O. and Seungho just stood there staring at you with blank expressions.

 

'Uhh... Jae-hwa are you alright?' asked G.O. 

 

'Oh... yes I'm fine' you replied. 

 

'Are you sure?' asked Seungho, who seemed very concerned. 

 

'Yes, yes! I just though of something funny' you quickly replied. 

 

'Oh... ok well let's go! Mir and Cheondong are already there waiting for us!' G.O. said excitedly, heading off already.

 

You were still standing there. 'Come on!' Seungho persisted, grabbing your elbow and dragging you with him. 

 

Hmmm... the guys didn't mention anything about Joon... maybe he wasn't with them?

Why did he tell you to meet him at 11.30 then? 

 

--------------------------

 

You could hear music now. 

 

'Jae-hwa ssi! You made it!' Cheondong smiled. 

 

'Looks like My Jae isn't a nerd after all' Mir joked. 

 

'Yah Mireu don't talk to her like that,  it's not very nice alright?' Seungho replied. 

 

You snapped out of it. You were finally at the music bar. It seemed pretty cool. You had been at the shcool for a while now and still hadn;t seen this place. It was pretty impressive and the lighting was absoloutely gorgeous. Not to mention the good looking guys that were performing on stage. Damn, you were glad you went to an arts school. 

 

The good looking guys then wrapped up their performance and walked off stage. All of a sudden, the lighting changed.

'Whoaaa this music bar is so cool!' you exclaimed. 

 

'Awwwww My Jae is so cute when she's fascinated!' squealed Mir. 

 

The guys just pretended not to hear Mir's comment, even though they all secretly agreed with it.

  I mean come on... she WAS pretty cute when she acted like this~

 

The next performer started getting ready to go on stage. 

 

Joon's POV

 

You looked around then looked at your watch. There was no sight of her. 

11.28am... Was she ever going to be here? Did she remember what you had told her yesterday? 

She NEEDED to be here, in fact it was VITAL that she attended this. Or else... it would be meaningless...

 

You took a deep breath in and stepped out onto the stage. 

The lights were dim, so you couldn;t really see the audience and they couldn't see you either. You desperately looked for Jae-hwa... and...wait... YES! there she was... standing with the guys!

Gosh right on 11.30am... well at least she was here. This stage wouldn't be meaningless after all... 

 

The lights started to change and the spotlight was now on you. Hopefully Jae-hwa would like this... 

 

Jae-Hwa's POV

The lighting changed all of a sudden and the spotlight appeared. This time it seemed like a solo act. Even though the performer's head was down... he seemed even better looking than the guys that were on stage before him. 

 

The music started to play and the singer lifted his head up. 

 

ARE. YOU. KIDDING. ME?! OH. MY. GOSHHHHHHHHH

The singer was Joon. 

 

~ Du du ru du du 

My baby, my baby ~

 

Why was Joon singing all of a sudden... didn't he want to talk with you?

The guys now noticed it was Joon who was singing, and they all started cheering him on. 

 

~ I know how much I seem like a fool
For a second I must have been out of my mind
How can that happen with you next to me ~

 

All the girls were screaming at the top of their lungs. Yeesh, he really was popular among his so called 'fans'. 

Joon was now looking at you, while he was singing. 

 

Oh gosh... Now I know why he wanted me to come here... 

 

~ It’s ok even if you get frustrated and mad at me
If you would just stay next to me
You know, you know how I am like
Now please smile towards me ~

 

Oh no... you could hear whispering all around you.

Great. Joon's 'fans' probably noticed he was staring at you all this time... and where the hell were the guys all of a sudden?!

You looked around, desperately trying to find them... it turns out they moved closer to some nearby girls.

Aish!!! Guys these days...

 

You were left standing there. Joon, who was on the stage was only 2 metres away from you.

You wanted to move... but you just couldn't. Each word he sung danced in your ears and made you fall in love with his voice. 

 

~ Anything you do to me is fine
If you will feel better afterwards, I will take it all
If it is us, we can do it ~

 

Joon then gestured for you to move closer. 

You didn't really want to... after all that day was still replaying in your head, over and over again

But your legs just seemed to carry you towards this gorgeous guy. 

 

You were now standing about half a metre away from the stage. Joon smiled and kept singing. 


~ Our relationship where we couldn’t live without each other
As if nothing happened

 

Joon gestured for you to come even closer.

 

~ Come closer, come closer to me
Come back to me, I only have you
I’m sorry that I acted like I didn’t know you for a second
So like this, I promise in front of you
come back and be my lady girl ~

 

You were now right in front of the stage.

You could also hear the whispers of the girls around you getting worse. Something bad was going to happen for sure. 

Joon suddenly bent down and pulled your chin towards him....

 

 

CLIFFHANGER! mwahahah

The story will continue in the next chapter, so expect an update VERY soon! It's gonna be juicy ;D

BTW Joon was singing 'You Know It', go check it out! It's such a sweet song :')