Being a gentleman?

A Notebook Romance

RING! ~ You had officially finished your first of school in Korea and it was now time to go home.

 

I got up and headed toward the door, when someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and it was Joon smiling.

 

'Jae Hwa ssi... you're going home now right? Let me walk you' he said.

 

'Aniyo, it's ok, my house isn't far from here' you said.

 

'But your my slave remember? You have to do as I say, and I say you let me walk you home' Joon said firmly, still holding onto my arm. 

 

Why was Joon insisting on walking me home? He didn't have to... my house was only 10 minutes away...Was he worried that I'd get kidnapped or something? Aishhh... this guy. But I guess it was kinda sweet for him to want to take me home.

 

'Arassoooooo oppa' I sighed. Joon smiled and let go of my arm. I guess he liked it whenever I called him oppa because his gorgeous smile would spread across his face in an instant. Maybe I should call Joonie, oppa more often, I mean... who wouldn't love seeing a smile like his everyday?

 

The both of you walked out of the school, and started to walk towards your house.

 

Although you had only just met Joon, you thought he was a good guy, and a pretty cute one too. It felt nice walking home with a guy for once. You didn't have many guy friends back in Australia because you went to an all girls' school, so this was a nice change. You also didn't know why, but you just felt safe while you were with Joon, there was just something about him that made you smile on the inside. Something that made you want to keep seeing his face everyday.

 

'How was your first day of school?' asked Joon.

 

'It was good because I had Joonie oppa and his friends by my side today' you said cheerfully.

 

Joon smiled. 'Well I'm glad you had a good time, and besides you're a new student, I had to make you feel welcome' he said happily.

 

'So your idea of welcoming me is to turn me into your slave?!' you teased.

 

'Y-YAH! JAE HWA SSI, I-I didn't'- you interrupted him 'Hehehehehe it's ok, I was just joking... O-PPA~' you said cutely.

 

'Yah, don't do that to me again' Joon laughed as he ruffled your hair.

 

'OPPAAAAAAA! that's the second time you've done that today! don't do it again, you wrecked my haaaaaair!' you whined, your hair.

 

'Nawwwww mianhe baby Jae Hwa, are you gonna cry just because I touched your hair?' Joon teased.

 

'B-baby?! Whaaat did you just call me?!' you shouted.

 

'Ne, Jae Hwa ssi is a baby! MEHRONG!~' Joon said as he poked out his tongue.

 

'Yah! Come back here!' you shouted as you started chasing after Joon.

 

Gosh this pabo, I can't believe he just called me a baby! you thought as you ran as fast as you could, trying to catch Joon. He touched my hair TWICE today and now it looks bad. Just you wait Joonie, I'll get you.

 

You started to speed up. Joon was quite close now, just a few more metres and you could get your revenge. 'YAHHHHHHHH COME BACK HERE!' you shouted, running for your life.

 

'What's the matter, baby can't catch up?!' Joon shouted as he continued running.

 

You could then see that Joon had come to a dead end, so you ran up to him and attempted to slap him across his arm. Only to find out he blocked your swing at him, and was holding your arm tightly.

 

'GRRRRRRR! Let me go!' you whined as you struggled against Joon's strong grip, trying to hit him.

 

'Yah! you're so weak, you really can't get out of my grip can you?' Joon teased, still holding back your arm.

 

'Ughhhhh fine fine! I give up...' you sighed as you lowered your arm.

 

Joon let go. 'Gosh you really are quite fast... where'd you learn to run like that?' he asked.

 

'Hehehe, well... when someone wrecks my hair, you'd be surprised what I'm capable of' you said.

 

While Joon was off guard, you quickly slapped him softly against his arm. 'HAHAHAHA that's what you get for messing with my hair' you smiled.

 

'Gosh is that all you wanted to do? You chased me all this way for a slap like that?! Hahahaha you're too funny Jae Hwa ssi!' Joon laughed.

 

You pouted and looked away. 'I was just kidding Jae Hwa ssi! Let's get you home shall we?' Joon smiled.

 

The two of you reached your house, it was time to say goodbye to Joon.

 

'Annyeong! I'll see you tomorrow! Thanks for taking me home!'~ you waved. Just as you were about to go inside you heard Joon say something. 

 

'Jae Hwa ssi! Make sure you exit your house by 8 o'clock tomorrow ok?' Joon said.

 

'W-wae?' you asked.

 

'You're my slave remember? You do as I say, and I say you should leave by 8 o'clock alright?' Joon replied.

 

'Ughhh arasso' you said.

 

'Annyeong! See you tomorrow! Joon waved as he walked away.

 

You got inside, put your schoolbag down and went to the bathroom to shower and change. You came out and collapsed onto the couch. On the coffee table you saw the journal you picked up the day you went shopping. You picked it up and flicked through it again. Hmmm who could this diary belong to I wonder? I should probably start trying to find this person, you thought. But how am I going to do that? Where am I going to start, who should I ask? Ughhhhh what to do? this guy seems so beautiful, I just have to find him.

 

Hey guys, not much happened in this chapter... sorry! :( But yeah I think you'll like the next chapter a lot ^^ it has something to do with Jae Hwa leaving by 8 o'clock XD Anyway thanks for all your comments, I really appreciate it! Don't forget to keep commenting and subscribe! It really means a lot :) thanks xo