Battered and Broken

A Notebook Romance

You walked out of your house, ready for another day of school. Thank goodness it was a Friday, so you could relax tomorrow. When you shut the door, Joon was there again waiting for you.

 

'Let me guess, you're here to walk me to school again... right?' you asked.

 

'Ne of course!' Joon smiled, grabbing your arm and dragging you along.

 

You got to school, and since you were both in the same class, you went together. 'Hey Jae Hwa ssi, wanna go somewhere after school today? Hmmm... maybe to get ice cream?' Joon asked.

 

'Ok sure, I'll meet you at the lockers again alright?' you told him.

 

'Arasso' he replied, as you both walked to class.

 

--------------

 

Class for the day had finished, and it was now time to meet Joon to go out for ice cream! You waited impatiently for Joon to meet you.

 

'JAE HWA SSI!!!!!!!!!' Joon shouted as he came running towards you.

 

'What's the matter?' you asked.

 

'Jae Hwa ssi c-could you please wait f-for 2 seconds? I-I need t-to go to the bathroom! Please stay here and d-don't move, I'll be right b-back!' he said as he rushed off to the bathroom , looking rather embarrassed. You smiled. How cute, you thought. Although you understood this 'emergency', you were still so impatient. You just couldn't wait to go and eat some ice cream. You looked around out of boredom and... oh no. No. NO! this was not happening. A familiar looking girl with an angry look on her face was walking toward you. 'EEP!' you squeaked as you tried to hide yourself.

 

'YAH! Didn't I tell you to stay away from Joonie?!' she shouted, pushing me into the lockers.

 

'W-what are you talking about?' you asked innocently.

 

'Psshh, I saw you with Joon at that restaurant the other day' she said bitterly.

 

'Ohhh, yeah I went there with Joon and his friends after school' you told her.

 

'I don't wanna hear your life story alright? he point is I told you to not get friendly with Joon, and you did... so you. are. now DEAD!' she screamed, slamming her hand against one of the lockers.

 

Joonieeee... where are you?! come and control this psychotic girl... aigoo what to do?! You now started to worry and were hoping the situation wouldn't escalate from here.

 

'You little-' she muttered under her breath, while she grabbed you by the hair and pulled you outside. You pushed her off and tried to run, however she grabbed onto your bag and threw you onto the ground.

 

You were on the ground and your knees and elbows were now badly skinned and bleeding. To make matters worse you couldn't move and Hyuna kept insulting you.

 

'I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM OPPA! If I catch you once more, I really will not hesitate to kill you' she spat, and kicked you in the stomach. 

 

'UGHHHHNNNNN!' you groaned loudly, as you held onto your stomach. How low was this girl? Throwing me to the ground and leaving me here?

 

ughhhh I feel dizzy, and the pain... is too much... 'Joonieee, Joon, where are you?' you yelped. as you lay there on the ground. Gahh you pabo, how long does it take for you to go to the bathroom?

 

Joon's POV

You felt a lot better now that you had gone to the bathroom. But why was there such a long line?! Gahhhh! Jae Hwa ssi is still waiting for me! I have to go, you ran towards the lockers. Once you got there, Jae Hwa was no where to be seen. OMO where is she? I told her not to leave! Ugh, Joon you should've just held it in! Where could she be?

 

'UGGGGGHHHHNNN!' What was that? you thought. Oh well, nevermind... Jae Hwa ssi! Where are you?! you called out, but no one answered.

 

'Joonie, Joon, where are you?'

 

OMO, what? who was that? That sounds like...

 

You quickly ran to where the voice was coming from.

 

'JAE HWA SSI! NOOOOO, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!' you wailed as you fell to your knees by Jae Hwa's side.

 

But it was no use, her eyes were shut and she didn't respond. 'You poor thing, I leave you alone and this happens...' you whispered softly, her face. I better take you home. Scooping her up gently, you carried her to your house. Pshhh what low-life would bash a girl? you thought, as you carried Jae Hwa home. Every second you looked at her like this, it broke your heart.

 

---------------

 

Still holding Jae Hwa in your arms, you managed to open the door. Luckily, no one was home yet. You walked into your bedroom and layed Jae Hwa down carefully onto your bed, and sat next to her. You stared at her sadly wondering what sick person would to do this to her. I feel so sad, yet so angry... why am I feeling this way, why do I feel like I'm about to burst? Jae Hwa ssi, just what is it about you that nakes me so crazy... you thought as you continuted to stare at Jae Hwa in sadness.

 

Jae Hwa's POV

'Ughhhh my head' you yelped, rubbing your sore temples. You tried to sit up but the pain was just too much. You slowly opened your eyes and started to panic. W-where am I?! you thought. Wasn't I just at school?

 

'Jae Hwa ssi, you're at my house. Don't try getting up and just try to rest ok?' a familiar voice told me.

 

You looked to your side and saw Joon smiling at you.

 

'U-uh, ne kamsahamnida' you managed to say forcing a smile.

 

'Don't move alright? I'll go and get some bandages and antiseptic wipes to clean you up' Joon said walking away.

 

You managed to sit up this time, looking at your knees and arms. They were badly skinned and covered in blood. 'Omo what to do...' you cried.

 

Joon then came in with the supplies and sat down next to you again. You wondered why he was doing this, but you were also thankful. You hardly knew anyone at school, and if Joon hadn't come to your rescue, you could have possibly been... dead. Right now you were just relieved to be somewhere safe, and away from that psychopath Hyuna.

 

'This will sting ok?' Joon said softly as he began cleaning your wounds. He was right, it did sting like hell, but you endured it. He finished cleaning the last bits of blood on you, then bandaged your knees and elbows. 

 

'Jae Hwa ssi, w-what... happened to you?' Joon asked.

 

You looked down, saying nothing. You really didn't want to tell him. Joon saw the look on your face and realised there was something up, so he didn't push it. 

 

'Well... I'm always here if you want to talk about it ok Jae Hwa? Now get some rest, you can sleep here tonight' he said.

 

'B-but I don't have any clothes!' you cried.

 

'You can borrow mine' he told you, grabbing one of his t-shirts and handing it to you. Now go have a shower, get changed and get straight into bed alright?' he commanded.

 

'Arrasso' you told him, surprised by his sudden masculinity.

 

-------------

 

You finished your shower and changed into the t-shirt Joon gave you. It was so big that it reached halfway down your thighs. You slowly opened the bathroom door and made your way to Joon's bedroom. Joon was waiting outside, with only a towel on.

 

You looked away shyly. Didn;t this guy know how to put a shirt on? Aish... but seriously... who knew Joon had abs like that?! you secretly thought to yourself.

 

'Jae Hwa ssi' Joon said.

 

'N-ne?' you asked, still looking away.

 

'You look cute... *AHEM* now get to bed, understand?' he said.

 

You didn't say anything and quickly ran away to Joon's bedroom.

 

You quickly dried your hair and jumped into bed. *sigh* I'm actually in Joon's bed... you thought. Then suddnely it hit you... D-did Joonie just call me... CUTE???? you blushed, smiling like an idiot. Gosh why is my heart beating so fast all of a sudden? Oh well, I should do as Joon says and go to sleep, you thought as you slowly closed your eyes and drifted off to dream land.

 

Joon's POV

As you came out of the shower and changed, you thought to yourself... That was my favourite shirt... the one I never let anyone else wear, and she looked so cute in it! Hmmm... I think she looked better in it than me'

 

You walked out into the living room, it was still empty.

 

BEEP BEEP you got a message from Mir.

 

What up hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung?! we're all staying over

at a friends' house tonight and we'll be out all day

tomorrow, don't miss us too much!~

 

Ahhhh chincha... this is perfect!, you thought as you lay down on your couch and shut your eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

 

Quite a lot happened in this chapter ^^ Do you like the storyline so far? Keke and don't you just love this side to Joon? XD lol and I might not be updating as often because of school... yeah I'm starting to get a lot of homework ugghh so annoying >.< but I'll try and update as often as I can ~ Please comment and subscribe, I love hearing your thoughts :)