Just get on!

A Notebook Romance

Joon's POV

 

JAE HWA SSI?! OMG IT WAS HER? and I bet that guy was Thunder. This guy really... he knew you liked her and now he was saying things like this to her?! Pshhh the nerve! IT'S WAR, YOU COWARD - JUST WATCH!

 

You sped up and stopped right in front of them, glaring into Thunder's eyes.

 

'Hyung, what are you doing here?' Thunder asked.

 

'I could ask you the same thing' you retaliated.

 

'Oppa...' squeaked Jae Hwa.

 

'Jae Hwa ssi, I-'

 

'Hyung, I think you should just go home' Thunder said coldly.

 

'No, I want to hear what he has to say' Jae Hwa said, staring into my soul with those big, round, cute eyes of hers.

 

'Come with me then, I'll tell you at your house' you told her, grabbing her hand and puling her away from Thunder.

 

'What are you doing?! Leave her alone!' Thunder argued, stopping you from stealing Jae Hwa away.

 

Mianhe Jae Hwa ssi...

 

You skillfully escaped Thunder's grip and started running off with Jae Hwa.

 

'What the?! Come back! Let go of her!' Thunder shouted, chasing after you.

 

You ignored him and ran even faster. You kept glancing to the side to see where Thunder's was, he was slowly falling behind. However, you could also see Jae Hwa struggling to keep up with you... what do to? Once Thunder was out of sight, you stopped and squat down.

 

'Get on my back' you commanded.

 

*Huff* *puff* 'WHAT?!' Jae Hwa panted.

 

'You're tired aren't you? So just get on!' you told her.

 

Jae Hwa reluctantly got on, and as soon as she did you sped off again.

You kept glancing around, checking where Thunder was, he still seemed to be out of sight, so you must've lost him. You also caught a glimpse of Jae Hwa, her head was on your shoulder, and she was screwing her eyes shut and clinging onto you pretty tightly. I guess she must be really scared right now....

 

Aish the crazy things I do when I'm around you, Jae Hwa ssi...

 

Finally you reached Jae Hwa's house.

 

Jae Hwa's POV

 

Joon stopped running and squat down. 

 

'Get on my back' he commanded.

 

*Huff* *puff* 'WHAT?!' you panted. What the heck was he thinking?! Was he out of his mind, he wanted to give you a piggyback... NOW?! Ater what you two went through??? You just stood there staring at Joon in disbelief.

 

'You're tired aren't you? So just get on!' Joon shouted.

 

Well... you were tired, and this was a chance for you to get closer to Joon again. You reluctantly got onto his back and rested hyour chin on his shouldr. He gently lifted you up onto his back, then the two of you sped off into the distance. OMO WHY WAS HE GOING SOOOO FAST?! You never knew Joon was capable of speeds like this... You screwed your eyes up tightly and hoped Joon knew what he was doing. Although you were scared, you knew everything would be ok, since you were with him. It didn't matter if he had tried to hit you before... you knew he had a good heart. You knew he would never do that again and that you would be safe with him. You held onto him tightly, enjoying every second of it, even though your face told a completely different story.

 

Oppa, I never ever want to let go of you...

 

Joon suddenly stopped running. You had finally reached your house. You were still clinging onto Joon and your eyes were still screwed shut. Did you really have to let go?

 

'W...we're at your house now' Joon said softly.

 

'I know' you whispered back.

 

Joon was still holding onto your legs... did that mean he wanted to keep holding onto you too?

 

'Y-you know?' Joon asked.

 

'Ne' you smiled.

 

'But why are you still holding-'

 

Aish this pabo... he was still holding onto me too, ugh doesn't he get it? I guess I'll have to make it more clear to him.

 

'Because I like you' you interrupted him, kissing him on the cheek.

 

Joon grinned immediately. 'PWOHHH CHINCHAA?'

 

He let go of you, and turned around to face you.  'JAE HWA SSI! joesonghamnida! joesonghamnida! joesonghamnida! I don't know what came over me that day... I will never...' he apologised, holding your hands.

 

'Oppa... it's alright. Forget about it' you smiled.

 

Joon flashed his gorgeous smile again. 'So... you really... like me?' he asked.

 

'Ne I-LIKE-YOU-PABO!' you smiled, hugging him tightly. 

 

Joon's POV

'Because I like you' she interrupted you, kissing you on the cheek.You smiled the biggest smile ever. 'PWOHHH CHINCHAA?'

You let go of Jae Hwa, and turned around to face her.  'JAE HWA SSI! joesonghamnida! joesonghamnida! joesonghamnida! I don't know what came over me that day... I will never...' you apologised, holding her hands.

 

'Oppa... it's alright. Forget about it' Jae Hwa smiled smiled.

 

You smiled. 'So... you really... like me?' you asked.

 

'Ne I-LIKE-YOU-PABO!' she smiled back, hugging you tightly. 

YESSSSSS JAE HWA SSI LIKES ME! I'M SOOOOO HAPPY, I AM THE LUCKIEST GUY IN THE WORLD! :D

 

You stood there hugging each other, surprised at Jae Hwa's sudden actions. Telling you she liked you, then hugging you randomly? Gosh, you didn't know why you were hit with all this good fortune but it felt good! All the hurt you felt, the feelings of not having Jae Hwa by your side... they were all gone, and good riddence! You didn't know how much longer you could live without Jae Hwa... you were so lucky she came back into your life and you would cherish every moment you had with her. You'd also make sure you'd never do anything foolish again... nearly hitting her was the biggest mistake of your life, you promised yourslef that you would never do something that stupid... EVER AGAIN. You just couldn't risk losing Jae Hwa again...

 

Meanwhile, you were just glad to be with Jae Hwa.. hugging her and being close with her again. You realyl were the luckiest guy in the world, to have met a girl like Park Jae Hwa.

 

Thunder's POV

 

'Pshh, I give up. There's no point in chasing Joon... that guy is a machine, I'll never catch up' you muttered to yourself, coming to a stop.

'I'll just go home... I hope Jae Hwa is alright, I don't have the energy to check up on them. Please be safe Jae Hwa ssi...'

 

Jae Hwa said she didn't want to let go... and she didn't bahahah. Please comment and subscribe ^^