Pororo Girl

A Notebook Romance

MBLAQ's POV

*At the dorm* 

 

The boys were all sitting at the dining table eating instant ramyun. They couldn't believe the turn of events which occured earlier that day. 

 

'Man... I can't believe that happened' said Mir.

 

'What's gotten into Cheondong recently? He would never strike a hyung, let alone anyone else...' added Seungho. 

 

'Yeah, there's obviously something he's upset about... him and Joon haven't even come back to the dorm yet' said G.O.

 

'Come to think of it... Joon and Thunder have been a little awkward around each other lately' said Seungho. 

 

'But why would they fight? What would they be fighting over?' asked G.O.

 

'Could it be a girl?!' exclaimed Mir, as he talked ramyun fell out of his mouth. 

 

'Yahh finish your food before you speak! I thought a Jangseong boy would have more manners.' G.O. scolded. 

 

'A girl... really? Cheondong has never been in a relationship before, so this is really strange for him to act this way' said Seungho.

 

'The girl... could it be-- *gasp*' said Mir. 

 

'Hyuna!' interrupted G.O.

 

'NO! It's Jae-hwa...' added Seungho.

 

'Jae-hwa... why would they fight over her? Could it be that... Cheondong likes her?' said G.O.

 

'It couldn't be... but Joon got very close to her on stage. Why would he do that after he kissed Hyuna?' replied Seungho. 

 

'OMO! LOVE TRIANGLE!' shouted Mir. 

 

'Mireu!' Seungho shouted back in annoyance. 

 

'No, hyung... you know what.. Mir might actually be right.' said G.O. 

 

'What? A love triangle?' said Seungho.

 

'Yeah. I mean... if Cheondong likes Jae-hwa, and since Joon had been acting weird lately... I could see why he punched him.' replied G.O.

 

'Maybe Cheondong didn't want to see her get hurt anymore. Awww now my heart is hurting for my Jaeeeeee' added Mir. 

 

'If that's the case. Then this is very serious. We all need to have a conversation with Joon and Cheondong.' said Seungho, ignoring the end of Mir's comment. 

 

'Yes, but we can't force it out of them. We can't aggravate the situation.' said G.O.

 

'So Mir, that means you think before you speak arrasso? Or don't speak at all.' spoke Seungho firmly. 

 

'Yes hyung...' squeaked Mir as he finished off his ramyun. 

 

Jae-hwa's POV 

 

'It's not true I promise' said Joon. 

 

You lowered your crying into quiet sniffling and sobbing to listen to what he had to say. Still in his arms, not wanting to let go, you liked this feeling. It had been a long time since somebody had held you like this. Not even Joon had done this with you before. You felt bad that it had to come to this sort of situation for this to happen, but you didn't care. Even though Joon had hurt you, you wanted to give him a chance. A chance to explain and redeem himself in your eyes. Somehow you felt that if you stayed in his arms, things would get better. Something positive would come out of such a negative experience from the past.

You just hoped what he was going to say would not make you feel even more pain.

 

'I'll just get straight to the point. I did not kiss her, she came onto me. Now I don't know why she had the sudden urge to do this; whether it was to deliberately piss you off or some other reason, I don't know. But I absolutely know that I did not kiss or back or reciprocate any of her feelings.' 

 

'I'm listening' you sniffled

 

You were flooded with feelings of happiness and relief. You knew there was something strange about... 'that' incident. You knew this situation could only get better.

 

'I was also, never in a relationship with her; let alone anyone... ever. I seriously don't know where these apparent 'fans' get these weird ideas from, but they seem to spread this stuff really fast and do lots of damage. I'm guessing people just made this story up when I saved her... Right... you don't know... Alright, listen up....When Hyuna was new, she was getting bullied a lot since she was a bit of a weirdo. I guess she like me a lot then, since she pulled out a piece of my hair. People then started attacking her... I guess these were my so called 'fans'. I then protected her and stopped the attackers. After they dispersed, I hugged to to make her feel a bit better. Ever since then she seemd to become really popular... I guess she took the hug the wrong way and something spread about us being together. I didn't bother trying to stop it, since she came up to me and threatened to tell everyone that I took advantage of her. Not that it would've done anything. I just wasn't bothered, and was sick and tired of the gossips in our school. Looking back I should have done something about it...................

I'm just so sick and tired of all this. I said I would always be here for you. I even promised myself to protect you. Yet look at what happened, I couldn't do any of those things. I am a failure as a man, a boyfriend and a friend. Cheondong was right to punch me like that. I deserved it, what kind of guy does the sorts of things I've done, and causes this much pain to everyone around him? As much as it hurts me to say this, you probably want to stay away from me for a while. Before you do, let's just stay like this for a little bit. I just want to hold for a little bit longer, so I know you'll be ok' he told you.

 

Were these beautiful, heartfelt words, truly coming from this guy's mouth? This was a completely different side of Joon, which you had never seen before, yet here he was; opening up to you.

 

Oh Joon... don't ever say you're a failure. 

...and don't ever say I want to stay away from you.

You've gone through so much, and Hyuna has spread a lot of vicious stuff

You shouldn't be the one who feels sorry

 

You were also sick of the conflict and pain the both of you had gone through... and at that moment you knew this must've been just as hard on Joon as it was on you, if not worse. Knowing this had to stop, you opened your mouth to say something. 

 

You wrapped your arms around Joon, tightly hugging him.

'Joon... you're not a failure. Please don't be sad, or sorry. You've opened up to me and I appreciate that. You don't need to protect me, I need to protect you. As someone who is close to you, I need to protect you from ugly es who spread nasty rumours just to hurt people'

 

You let go of Joon and looked into his eyes.

'I forgive you'

 

Joon looked at you and smiled.

He then put his hands on your shoulders. He was ow shocked.

 

'What?' you asked.

 

'Whoaaa... just  now, you swore didn't you?!' said Joon.

 

'What are you talking about...' you replied.

 

Ahhh the old pabo Joon was back. He had jus realised you swore now?

This guy... really...

 

'Pororo girl swore!' exclaimed Joon.

 

'YAHHH! I swore, so what?!' you shouted, shaking his hands of your shoulders, and pushing him into the couch. 

 

'Oh! Oh! Oh! Did you just say 'yah' to me?! Come here...' Joon shouted, grabbing your by the waist, and spinning you onto the couch with him.

 

'Pshh... saying yah to an older guy, tsk tsk... I'll teach you' Joon added as he started tickling you on the neck.

 

'Tschh... I'm not ticklish there you pabo' you replied. 

 

'OHHHH PORORO GIRL CALLED ME A BABO?! STRIKE TWO!' he yelled.

 

He then started tickling you all over, trying to find your vulnerable spot. 

Sure enough he got to it. Your ribs. 

 

'AHHHHHH STOP IT! STOP IT!' you half screamed and laughed, squirming all over the couch. 

 

Joon stopped. 

'Say oppa is smarter than me. Oppa is the best' Joon demanded.

 

You yelled into his face 'For calling me Pororo girl...NEVERRRRRR!' 

 

Big mistake. He started tickling you again. 

 

You squirmed around the couch trying to escaoe him but it didn't work. 

Oh god. His smile and that laugh was just SOOOO cute.

You wanted him to stop tickling you, but you kept wanting to hear his laugh. You just wanted him to be happy after everything. 

 

Screw it. You were dying of laughter, this had to stop.

...even if it meant you had to fulfil his request... ughhh

 

'OK! OK! OK! STOOOOOOOP! Please stop, I'm dying... ' you puffed, yet smiled at the same time

 

'What do you have to say? Joon asked as he stared deep into your eyes. 

 

You sat up; rolled your eyes and looking away.

 

Joon turned your face towardshim, with his hand

'Oppa is smarter than me. Oppa is the best... say it' he commanded, staring into your soul, smirking evily at the same time.

 

OH DEAR GOD. THOSE EYES. THAT SMIRK.

ASDFGHJKL WHAT WERE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO?!

 

Ughh you knew he loved it when you called him oppa.

You just simply had to give in....

...and you may as well give it your all.

 

'O-PPA is soooooo smart. My O-PPAAAAA is the best!~' you said with all the aegyo you had.

This better had been enough for him.

 

Joon started giggling hysterically, like a little school girl. 

'AIGOOOOOOO PORORO GIRL IS SO CUUUUUUTE!'

 

'YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY NAME IS NOT PORORO GIRLLLLLLLL!'

 you raged, yelling at him as the both of you started play fighting, which continued for the rest of the day. 

 

 

Looks like Joon and Jae-hwa's relationship are getting better :D

& I should've said this a while back but Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!~ 

 

Ooh and go and check out the new poster for this story!

All thanks to  laughinglovingminie | Miso Ensoleillé ☼ - GRAPHICS