I'll be here for you... forever

A Notebook Romance

Joon's POV

'Yah it's getting dark, we should get home' you said, pulling out a cloth from your pocket and cleaned the ice cream off your Jae Hwa's face. 'Ok all clean! Let's go' you smiled. 

 

As you were walking Jae Hwa home you wondered why Jae Hwa had suddenly hugged you. She didn't seem like the type to cry... yet there she was a few minutes a go, letting everything out. But you weren't complaining, you were actually glad she opened up to you, it was a sign that she felt comfortable. But you still felt a little guilty inside... AHHH You pabo! stop leaving her alone, this is all your fault! If you just stayed with her this might not have happened... *sigh* poor thing...

 

You finally got to Jae Hwa's house. Ok now's the time Joon, say it, tell her you love her.

 

'Listen Jae Hwa ssi...' you started to say.

 

'Ne?' Jae Hwa smiled.

 

'From now on... I-I will...' you stuttered.

 

'Yes Joon? Is there something you want to tell me?' she asked. Ahhh why was this so hard? You were getting distracted by Jae Hwa's pretty face. Why was she so beautiful all of a sudden? Why can't I get these words out of my mouth! you thought.

 

'Jae Hwa ssi, I will make sure... that I protect you from now on... arrasso? ...oppa will always be here for you, forever I promise' you said, running your hand down the side of her cheek. You then leaned in and gently kissed her on the forehead.

 

Jae Hwa's POV

 

'From now on... I-I will...' Joon stuttered. Was he alright? What was he trying to say to me?

 

'Yes Joon? Is there something you want to tell me?' you asked, trying to help him out.

 

'Jae Hwa ssi, I will make sure... that I protect you from now on... arrasso? ...oppa will always be here for you, forever I promise' Joon told you softly, running his hand down the side of your cheek. He then leaned towards you and kissed you fently on the forehead.

 

You blushed bright red. Your heart was also beating so fast, you were sure it was going to beat right out of your chest. You look down and spoke to Joon. 'U-uh thanks for taking me home... ummm... I-I'm going inside now... a-annyeong!' you bowed to him, running inside while still avoiding his gaze.

 

'Annyeong!' he called from behind you.

 

You quickly opened the door, and went inside. Phew... that would've been awkward if I stayed any longer... you thought to yourself, leaning against the door and still red from his kiss. You smiled like an idiot to yourself, thinking about it. Oh my gosh, that muscly pabo... he really did make me fall for him.You sighed as you walked to your couch and sat down.

 

Now I've for two guys... you sighed, picking up the journal. But it looks like Joon has won me over. Should I give up on finding this guy? No. Just no. I can't, I'll die of curiosity if I don;t find him. Ooh! I'll take this journal to Joon's house and ask him and his friends about it. They're guys aren't they? So I guess they'll be able to help me, you thought.

 

*YAAAWN* I better go to bed now, you said walking towards your bedroom. You walked in and looked at yourself in the mirror. You smiled, thinking about the fact that Joon had picked out your whole outfit today. You were amazed a guy had such good taste in womens' clothes. Taking one last look at your outfut, you finally changed into your pyjamas. You were just too exhausted to have a shower, especially after all the chaos that you went through today. Finally you turned off the lights and went to bed.

 

Joon's POV

 

After Jae Hwa went into her house, you just stood there smiling. Wow.. she really is cute... you thought. I mean, running off after I kissed her and not looking at me? She's just so pure and innocent you sighed, smiling and walking off home.

 

----------------

 

Jae Hwa's POV

 

Today you were up early, making breakfast for yourself and getting ready to go to Joon's house. You couldn't wait to ask him and the others about their thoughts on the journal. You ate the last of your breakfast and headed out.

 

You finally got to Joon's house and knocked on the door.

 

'HYUUUUUNG OPEN THE DOOR!~' you could hear Mir shouting.

 

The door slowly opened and you saw Thunder standing there.

 

'Oh annyeong! What brings you here Jae Hwa ssi?' he asked happily.

 

'Well I was wondering if you guys could help me on something...' you replied.

 

'Ok then, come in~' Thunder gestured.

 

'ANNYEONG MY JAE!' you heard Mir saying. Seungho was next to him on the couch watching TV. 'Annyeong Jae Hwa ssi, I didn't expect you to visit us, come and sit down' he said patting the armchair next to him.

 

'Where's everybody else?' you asked, curious to know where Joon was.

 

'Oh G.O. is out grocery shopping, and Joon went for a jog. They should be back soon.' Thunder told you, as he sat down and started watching TV.

 

'Guys... I found this on a bus the other, and I was wondering if you could help me find who it belongs to.' you told them.

 

'A journal eh? Wow can I see?' Seungho asked. You gave him the journal and he started reading it. 'Hmmm no contact details... this is gonna be hard'

 

'Which is why I came to you guys for help' you smiled.

 

Thunder also started flicking through the journal. 'This guy is so deep... it's kinda scary, why do you wanna find this guy Jae Hwa ssi?' he asked.

 

'Oh no reason. he just seems... interesting' you smiled nervously. You couldnt tell these guys your real intentions. No way, they'd probably laugh at you, or stop you from trying to find him.

 

'Well... his writing does look familiar, what do you think Mireu?' Seungho asked.

 

'W-what?! Can;t you see I'm watching TV!' Mir shouted.

 

Thunder slapped him on the head. 'Yah, you're meant to be helping us with this, not watching TV!' Thunder said.

 

'Alright alright... hmm... yeah I think i've seen this style of writing somehwere before...' Mir answered.

 

'Well, do you have any ideas of who it might be?' you asked.

 

'No sorry Jae Hwa ssi... maybe G.O. or Joonie hyung would know' Thunder replied.

 

There was a knock on the door. 'Oh look that's probably them now' Thunder added.

 

G.O. and Joon both entered and put the groceries away.

 

'G.O. hyung, Joonie hyung, Jae Hwa ssi has something she wanted to ask you guys' Thunder told them.

 

'Oh annyeong! What is it?' G.O. asked.

 

I found this journal and I was wondering if you guys could help me find the owner' you replied.

 

G.O. took the journal and read through it. 'Wow this guy is really something... but you know... I think I've seen this writing before' he said.

 

'YAH HYUNG WHY ARE YOU WINNING?! I'M MEANT TO BE PRO AT THIS!' you heard Mir shout all of a sudden. It seemed the boys got bored of watchig TV so they decided to play a video game.

 

'Here Joon, you take a look' G.O. said handing the journal to him.

 

'Come on Jae Hwa, we'll talk about this in my bedroom, it's too noisy out here with these pabos ' Joon said, taking your hand and leading you to his bedroom.

 

'HEYYYYYY!' Thunder, Mir and Seungho shouted simultaneously, while G.O. just laughed.

 

Joon's POV

 

You sat Jae Hwa onto your bed, while you sat on a chair in front of her. She looked down avoiding your eyes. 

 

Yah, you still can't forget about that kiss can you? You're too cute... ^^

 

'Look Jae hwa ssi, I'm sorry if I made you feel... embarrassed yesterday' you told her.

 

'Oh... no, don't be sorry it's ok' she replied.

 

'You didn't feel... weird?' you asked.

 

'Of course not! I actually though it was pretty... cute ^^' she told you, finally looking into your eyes and smiling.

 

Did she just call me cute?! Jae Hwa I really do love you!

 

'Uh, how about we look at that journal, ne?' you smiled nervously, blushing at Jae Hwa's comment.

 

'Joon ah?' she asked.

 

'Y-yah, what happened to calling me oppa huh?' you answered, your cheeks still hot and pink.

 

'Mianhe.. OPPA? are you... blushing? XD' Jae Hwa teased.

 

You immediately covered your cheeks with your hands. 'A-ANIYO! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT?!' you shouted, putting your hands by your side again.

 

'Kekeke just teasing' she laughed playfully. You couldn't help but smile at her cuteness. You loved it when she acted childish like this, maybe because you were a child at heart yourself... who knows.

 

Jae Hwa's POV

 

You handed Joon the journal and he started to read it.

 

'Have I seen this some where before? It looks... familiar. The writing too... where have I seen this?' Joon questioned.

 

You had never seen Joon concentrate so hard before. He was always acting like the typical muscly pabo he was... but now, it was almost as if he was another person. He was so serious and... he looked so damn hot like this too. Maybe you should do this more often, just to see this side of him.

 

*SLAM!* Joon quickly closed the journal. 'Tell me where you got this!' Joon demanded angrily.

 

Omo Joonie looked really scary now. Why was he so angry all of a sudden?

 

'Tell. Me. NOW' he commanded, with a fiery look in eyes.

 

 

Hope you guys are liking the story ^^ Please comment and subscribe ~