ANIYO! WAE?!

A Notebook Romance

~Note: There is just a tad bit of swearing in this chapter... just warning you guys :P Enjoy the chapter!~

 

Joon's POV

 

It was time for lunch, you entered the cafeteria and saw Jae Hwa.

 

'Annyeong, you're sitting with us today!' you told her, taking her hand.

 

'Oh ok' she smiled, as she went along with you to your table.

 

'Ooh what's this? You're holding hands!' exclaimed Mir.

 

'Shut up Mireu! Both of you look very cute together' smiled Seungho.

 

'Yes Jae Hwa ssi seems very pretty today' said Thunder.

 

Pshh why didn't he compliment me... and what exactly is he trying to do, hitting on MY girl like this??? He better watch it or else he is gonna regret it.

 

'Yeah you guys are a visual knockout! I don't think I can handle seeing such a good looking couple!' G.O. joked.

 

'Thanks guys, you're too sweet' replied Jae Hwa as she sat down.

 

'Ani! Let me' you offered as you pulled out Jae Hwa's seat for her.

 

'Komawo oppa' she blushed.

 

'OMO DID SHE JUST CALL YOU OPPA?! AHHHH I'M DYING HERE!' shouted Mir, as he spazzed at the table.

 

You smiled and sat down. While you were eating the guys were talking about english class. You knew a little about english and could speak a bit, but you weren't as fluent as Thunder or Jae Hwa. *gasp* that's right... Jae Hwa can speak FLUENT english, since she had lived in Australia for a long time. Hmmm... maybe you could impress her by showing off your english skills. Yes, good idea Joon! she would DEFINITELY love this.

 

'Yah Jae Hwa ssi, my english pronunciation is good right? Listen, listen, listen arraso?'

 

'Arrasso' she smiled as you started to think of words which would impress her.

 

'Ne ne! Hyung is very good at english! Say apple, banana and tomato in english hyung! SAY IT!' Mir clapped.

 

'Arrasso. well... apple, in my opinion you have to do it kind of weirdly. It's originally 'apple' right... so you go AEO-POL!' you explained.

 

'Yah you do know that even Americans don't say it like aeo-pol, they just say it like app-le.' Seungho teased.

 

'Ahhh... app-le?' you repeated. 'Hahaha I like my pronunciation better ^^'

You saw Jae Hwa trying to hold back her laugh... YES you had impressed her by making her laugh!

 

'Say banana... banana!' shouted Mir happily.

 

'BA-NEH-NA~' you replied.

 

'Tomato, tomato!' added Mir.

 

'TOE-MAE-TO, wild, EYES, YOU SHOULDN'T DO THAT' you continued, spilling out as much english as you could. 'But you see I have really bad pronunciation'

 

'Ani, ani!  I was so surprised, I thought you were a native speaker!' said Jae Hwa.

 

'Whoa... chincha?' you answered in shock.

 

'Ne! Your pronunciation is very good, but if I teach you, we could perfect it' she suggested.

 

PHOWW was she really offering to teach you english?! DAEBAK! You had always wanted to become fluent in english but Thunder was always too busy to teach you... and he definitely wouldn't teach you now... that would just be really awkward.

 

'OMO hyung! I just remembered that we have to get to class early today, so we're gonna go now... DON'T MISS US!~' sang Mir.

 

'Chincha? arrasso, annyeong!' you waved the boys goodbye. Now it was only you and Jae Jwa left at the table.

 

'Joonie oppa, I was really impressed by your english' Jae Hwa confessed.

 

'CHINCHA?!' you gasped.

 

'Ne, I think you're better than me!' she smiled.

 

'ANI ANI! You're MUCH better than me... I at english' you told her.

 

'Kekeke I was just joking pabo' she giggled.

 

'...y-yahh'

 

'Nawww don't be sad oppa, I was only teasing' she smiled, instantly making you feel better.

'I have to go to the bathroom now, I'll be right back arrasso?' she added, standing up and kissing you on the cheek before she left.

 

*sigh* At that moment you knew you were in love. Gosh, why was this girl so cute for and why couldn't you express your feelings with those 3 little words, I-love-you??? It drove you crazy, being with this dream girl and not being able to confess your love to her. But surely she could see it with the signs you had been giving her lately... the hugging, playful roaring, kissing... she must've known that was how you showed her you loved her... right? Ughhh pabo you need to make it more OBVIOUS! SAY THOSE 3 WORDS!

 

Ok Joon, when she comes back you are going to pull her close and say 'I love you'. You HAVE TO this time... no chickening out... arrasso?

 

While you were psyching yourself up for Jae Hwa, you noticed someone coming towards you... Oh no... not her, why her?!  What the f*** could this low b**** want?! You couldn't just leave or Jae Hwa would be left wondering where you were... and you couldn't risk Hyuna laying a finger on your girl again. This time you were going to protect her for SURE.

 

'Annyeong oppa!' she spoke with a nasal tone. It was obvious she was trying to act cute.

 

'What do you want... go away.' you said coldly.

 

'Listen oppa, I'm really sorry for what happened the other day... I just came to apologise to you and- wait... where's eonnie?'

 

'She'll be back soon, why?' you replied, avoiding Hyuna's face.

 

'Like I said oppa! I came to apologise for my actions the other day... I'm really sorry' she told you.

 

'Listen here, don;t apologise to me alright? Go and apologise to Jae Hwa for those horrible things you did to her. Just you watch if you do something like that again-'

Hyuna's eyes started tearing up. Oh no. Now you were going to look like the bad guy in front of everyone in the cafeteria.

 

'O-oh... Hyuna ssi...'

 

'Oppa... I'm trying to make up for my axctions, I know I did wrong so I'm trying to fix it, why are you being like this?' she whimpered.

 

'U-uhh... mianhe, I shouldn't have said that.' you told her, rubbing her shoulder.

What the heck was going on... this b**** bashed up your girl and YOU were apologising to HER?! Gosh... women just fascinated you... they could be totally manipulate you by just... crying. Aish... Jae  Hwa ssi, please hurry up!

 

YES! Jae Hwa was exiting the bathroom, now Hyuna could finally apologise and leave you alone.

 

'Are you ok?' you asked Hyuna, still waiting for Jae Hwa to make her way to the table. GAHHH how long does it take to walk to a table?! I'm dying here!

 

Hyuna's POV

 

'Are you ok?' Joon asked. He then looked away.

 

AHHH this guy... why was he looking away from me?! Seriously...

You then turned your head to see what he was looking at. Oh. my. gosh. It was Jae Hwa.

Pshh, of course he would be looking at her, they were 'together' now. You saw it with your own two eyes. Pfft kissing each other and whatnot... pfft so disgusting. How dare she to that to oppa?!

Hmm... what to do, you obviously could bash her up with Joon right next to you... AHA, I'VE GOT IT!

 

Joon then turned to you again. 'So are-'

 

You looked at Joon with your big, round, teary eyes and kissed him passionately.

You held the kiss to make sure that Jae Hwa would see.

 

'YAHHHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!' Joon yelled.

 

You looked at Jae Hwa who was standing at the table, her eyes filling up with tears. She quickly turned around and ran out of the cafeteria crying.

 

'J-Jae Hwa... no.. AISH, HYUNA WHAT THE F*** WERE YOU THINKING?! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, I NEVER EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! GOT IT?! I don't care about your apologies alright? Just stay away from Jae Hwa and I... go and find someone else to play with!' you shouted, slamming your hand on the table and leaving.

 

You watched Joon run after Jae Hwa. He was so pitiful it was disgusting.

Pshh, he'll never get back together with her again... and I know for SURE that Joo didn't mean what he said just then, of course he will want to see me again. He will come back, wanting more of that kiss.

Oh yes oppa, your baby Hyuna will be waiting for you to come back into her arms. It's just a matter of time...

 

 

AHHHH JOONIE IS SO CUTE IN THE CHAPTER PIC! :DDDDD DON'T YOU GUYS AGREE? XD and did you like his english? kekeke it's off a clip on youtube, here is the link if you wanna watch :D http://youtu.be/V47RoWXagA0  Please comment and subscribe ~