So it was... you?!

A Notebook Romance

You had ran all the way to the ice cream shop, and now you were exhausted. Running in heels wasn't the best idea either... Joon, still holding your hand, led you into the ice cream store. He looked very eager to pick a flavour. Who knew Joonie loved ice cream this much? XD

 

He instantly let go of your hand. 'PWOH... there are soooo many flavours of ice cream here!' Joon said childishly, running up to the glass and looking at all the different flavours.available. You smiled at him, acting so childishly. It just made you so happy inside seeing him act cute like this.

 

'What flavour do you want?' Joon asked.

 

'Hmmm...chocolate!' you told him.

 

'Two chocolate ice creams please' Joon told the shop keeper.

 

'Omo you like chocolate ice cream too?!' you said in amazement.

 

'Ne! It's the best!' Joon smiled.

 

You both got your ice creams and were about to exit the shop when someone came in. No! Omo what were you going to do?! Not her again!

 

Of course it was Kim Hyuna. She just had to appear HERE out of all places didn't she?

 

Hyuna's POV

 

Heh, what is she doing here? Pfft  I'm gonna assassinate this female dog, you thought as you walked into the store. I just came here for some ice cream and I see these two here? Oh well... I guess I can make use if this situation, since Joonie is here, I may as well try to a bit.

 

'Oppa! I haven't seen you in ages' you smiled as you hugged Joon, pushing Jae Hwa out of the way.

 

'O-oh Hyuna ssi, annyeong' Joon said nervously, awkwardly accepting the hug.

 

'Didn't we come here on one of our dates?' you asked, hoping to stir up some trouble.

 

'Uhhh... aniyo! That wasn;t me, you must be thinking of someone else...' Joon said scratching his head.

 

Joon's POV

 

Not  this weirdo again... you thought. We were never in a relationship, well maybe you were... a one sided one. But seriously... this girl had been obsessed with you ever since the beginning of high school. She never EVER left you alone, and it was obvious she was trying to force herself onto you. Obviously, that was never going to happen. You had someone else in your heart, that you needed to win.

Gahhh Jae Hwa do something to get her away from me! Your a girl... go distract her and talk about.. girly things you thought to yourself, trying to figure put a good escape plan, so you could enjoy the rest of your day with Jae Hwa.

 

Jae Hwa's POV

 

Joonie, do something! She's gonna murder me after seeing me with you... you thought, desperately trying to think of a solution to get out of this place. But you could see Joon was frozen. He wasn;t usually like this, he was always so cool with the girls, but when it came to Hyuna I guess he just seized up. *sigh* although you knew you'd probably get killed, you attempted to distract Hyuna for a bit. Gosh, the things you did for Joon.

 

'Hey eonni, I'll buy you some ice cream' you smiled.

 

'Oh that's ok, you're so nice!' she smiled back. Pfft what the heck?! Why was she being so nice... it must be because Joon is here, ughh how fake you thought.

 

'Aniyo... I'll buy her some ice cream' Joon offered.

 

'Ok then thanks oppa! Jae Hwa and I will just be outside alright?' she smiled as she linked arms with me and skiped outside the shop. What the heck was with this girl? I offered to get her ice cream and she refuses, but when Joon offers she accepts?! Pfft she must really be a psycho...

 

'Y-yah you little beeyatch, I told you to stay away from him, I swear to god I will kill you!' she shouted. You tried running away but she grabbed you by your weak point... your hair.Once she got hold of you, she then grabbed the collar of your dress and shoved you into a fence nearby, causing you to drop your ice cream. 

 

'This will teach you' she sneered, punching you in the stomach.

 

'Ughhh-' she had knocked the wind out of you. Where was Joon? Couldn't he hear this?! Maybe you really were going to die this time... you thought, struggling to breathe. Hyuna spat and slapped you in the face and kept throwing insults at you. As if punching you wasn't enough? Joon, goodbye I can't take this anymore... I will rest in peace... don't worry about me anymore you started thinking to yourself,  your vision slowly getting worse.

 

'Please... stop' you pleaded, but Hyuna didn't listen.

 

Just as Hyuna was about to throw another punch, this time to your face... you heard something.

 

Joon's POV

 

How long did it take this ahjussi to scoop ice cream? You had been waiting for almost 10 minutes because the flavour you requested had currently run out. You patiently waited, your own ice cream. Aish I'm not waiting anymore, I;m going outside.

 

'Hey ahjussi! Don't worry about the ice cream arraso?' you shouted as you walked towards the exits.
 

'Ughhh-' what was that?! you thought. Oh probably nothing... you continued to walked out of the store. Just as you stepped outside you saw Hyuna and Jae Hwa near a fence. Hmm... what are they doing...? you thought.

 

'Please... stop' you heard Jaw Hwa tell Hyuna. You then saw Hyuna raising her fist. Alarm bells started ringing and you were enraged by this. You ran towards them and held back Hyuna's fist.

 

'YAH WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! you screamed angrily.

 

'O-oppa!' Hyuna gasped.'This isn't what it seems....'

 

Hyuna must have been the one that did this before...

 

'Leave right now before I do something I regret!' you commanded.

 

'O-of course oppa!!!' Hyuna replied, running away in tears.

 

Jae Hwa collapsed to the ground. 'Jae Hwa ssi! can you hear me?!' you cried.

 

'Ne, she just... knocked the... wind out... of me, that's all...' Jae Hwa replied, huffing and puffing.

 

You helped Jae Hwa up. She seemed to be alright now.

 

'Are you alright? are you hurt? are you bleeding anywhere?' you asked, desperately not wanting to see her hurt again. You didn't think your heart could handle it if you saw her in a state like that again...

 

'Oppa...' Jae Hwa sobbed, as she wrapped her arns around you.

 

Oh no, she was crying... you had never seen this side to Jae Hwa before... it was so sad.

 

'What did I do wrong...' she muffled into your chest.

 

You put your arms around her, and rubbed her back, comforting her. 'It's ok, it's ok' you told her.

 

After a long time of crying, she finally let go of you and smiled. 'Kamsahamnida'

 

You smiled back at her 'Now what can I do to make you feel better?' you asked.

 

'Well my ice cream...' you told him, looking down at the melted, crushed ice cream on the ground.

 

'Here, you can have mine' you said, handing her your ice cream. You were amazed at how it survived. As you were handing the ice cream to her, you suddenly shoved a bit onto her nose. 'hehehehehhe you look like a little puppy!' you smiled.

 

'Yah' she grabbed the ice cream off you and shoved the whole thing onto your nose. 'You look like a snowman!' she laughed.

 

You pulled the cone off your nose and smeared the ice cream on one of Jae Hwa's cheeks.

 

'Oh you asked for it!' she grinned as the both of you started playfully wrestling with each other.

 

'Yah it's getting dark, we should get home' you said, letting go of Jae Hwa. You pulled out a cloth from your pocket and cleaned her face.

 

Jae Hwa's POV

 

Joon really did know how to make you feel better. He was so caring, and was always there for you.

You had so much fun with him today, minus the Hyuna part... you felt so lucky to have him in your life. But what was this feeling you had for him... oh no. You just realised you were falling for him.

 

 

Credits to marisa566 for the ice cream fight idea ^^ If you have any suggestions for the story leave a comment below! I'm also thinking about introducing another guy into the story soon... any ideas? Or should I just keep it to one of the other guys in MBLAQ? :P  & don't forget to subscribe :)