Returning the favour

A Notebook Romance

'What have I gotten myself into...' I sighed as I got dragged away.

 

'Sit down Jae Hwa ssi' he said letting go of me and pulling out a chair.

 

'Kamsahamnida' I said as I collapsed into the chair, exhausted from being dragged here so suddenly. Him and his friends sat down and started introducing himself.

 

'Oh! mianhamnida, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Joon and these are my friends Seungho, G.O, Thunder and... *ahem* Mir.' Joon said.

 

'YAH! WHY'D YOU COUGH BEFORE SAYING MY NAME HUH?!' Mir shouted.

 

'Y-YAH?! How dare you use that word on your hyung!' said Joon about to backhand Mir, but stopped because of Jae Hwa.

 

'Hahahahaha just ignore him... how about I get you some food Jae Hwa ssi?' Joon asked.

 

'Uhh ne, kamsahamnida' you replied.

 

'Hyung! How come you never offer to get us food, but you offer to get food for a girl you just met?! shouted Mir.

 

However Joon had already gone to get the food, instead Thunder just slapped Mir on the head.

 

'Y-yah... why is everyone hitting me today' said Mir as he looked at me

 

I smiled nervously and looked away.

 

'So... Jae Hwa ssi, how do you like Korea so far? Are you settling in well?' asked Seungho. Thank goodness he opened his mouth to save me from the awkwardness of Mir's death stare.

 

'I love it! I've always wanted to come here and now I'm living here, it's daebak!' I exclaimed. Seungho chuckled at my response.

 

'Well I'm glad you're having a good time' Seungho smiled.

 

'How old are you Jae Hwa ssi?' asked G.O.

 

'I'm 17 this this year' you said.

 

'PWOHHH DAEBAK! you're sooooo young! Jae Hwa ssi, you can call me oppa!' said Mir trying to act flirty. This comment got Mir a smack on the head by both G.O and Thunder.

 

Seungho laughed at them all. 'Jae Hwa ssi... that's your choice if you want to call us oppa. Do you...?' he asked.

 

'Hmmm... ok! I like the sound of that... O-PPA! hehe~' you said cheerfully.

 

'OMO my Jae is sooooooo cute~' said Mir.

 

'My Jae? Mir what is that?' Thunder laughed.

 

'My Jae is my new nickname for Jae Hwa ssi!' Mir said happily.

 

G.O, Thunder and Seungho all shook their heads. I could just tell they were giving themselves mental facepalms. Suddenly, Joon came back with some tasty food for everyone. He carefully put down a plate in front of Jae Hwa first, followed by his friends.

 

'Omo Kimbap! I've always wanted to try this!' you said.

 

'You've never had kimbap before Jae Hwa ssi?' asked Joon.

 

'Aniyooo, but now I have and it's so yummy!' ~ you said happily.

 

'PWOHHHHH my Jae is so cute when she tries new things!' exclaimed Mir.

 

'YAH! MIREU! what are you calling Jae Hwa ssi?!' Joon said angrily.

 

'My Jae! It's my nickname for her!' said Mir.

 

'Don't call her that! It sounds weird' said Joon, death staring Mir.

 

'Aniyo, it's ok I don't mind' you said, happily eating your kimbap. Joon didn't say anything and just continued eating.

 

'Jae Hwa ssi, I almost forgot! We need to talk about that favour you owe me' Joon said with a mouth full of kimbap.

 

'Hyung... finish your food before speaking' said Thunder. Joon followed Thunder's advice and started again.

 

'Now... what can you do for me as payment' said Joon, thinking hard.

 

'Is this really necessary Joon?' said Seungho.

 

'Yes it is, she has to return the favour.'

 

'Jae Hwa ssi, you don't have to do what Joon says, really...' said Thunder.

 

'Aniyo, it's ok I'll pay oppa back' you said. Joons eyes opened widely in shock.

 

'What? o-o-oppa?' he said.

 

'Ne oppa' you said with a smile. Joon smiled and continued to talk. However, Mir interrupted him. 

 

'Make her do a y dance for you Joonie!' said Mir, winking at me. I blushed and looked away. Seungho slapped him on the head.

 

'YAH MIREU! STOP SAYING WEIRD THINGS TO JAE HWA SSI!' said Joon angrily. '...I know! you can be my slave for a month. You do whatever I tell you to do'

 

'Hmmm... a slave...?' you asked.

 

'Ne' said Joon flashing his gorgeous smile. Gosh how could you resist, you were just a er for guys with killer smiles like that. How could you say no to this adorable guy? 

 

'Alright... but only for a month.. ok?' I said.

 

'DAEBAK! You're the best Jae Hwa ssi!' Joon said happily, flashing his smile again. By now everyone was full and had finished their food.

 

RING! ~ The bell went for class. 'Jae Hwa ssi, we're in the same class, let's go together' said Joon.

 

'Arasso, annyeong everyone!' you said happily as you headed off to class with Joon.

 

Hello everybody :) This chapter is kinda short and mainly dialogue, so I'm sorry if you don't like that sort of thing. Anyway Jae Hwa is getting closer to Joon and the rest of MBLAQ! ~ kekeke did you like Mir's comments? XD lol I'll try and make Joon really lovey dovey in the next chapter ^^ Thanks for all your support, don't forget to comment and subscribe <3