Don't you remember me?

A Notebook Romance

~Note - OMG guys did you realise that Park Jae Hwa has a Korean name yet she lived in Australia her whole life? I'm such a pabo... T_T oh well let's just say she changed her name to a Korean one ^^ lol on with the story! ~

 

Today was your first day of school in Korea. You had never studied in Korea before and were quite nervous. Although your Korean was pretty good (even better than some of the locals in Seoul), you still felt uneasy because of your so called 'accent' and the fact that you didn't know Korean idioms very well. On the plus side, you thought the uniforms were pretty cute. Even while you lived in Australia, you always thought that asian school girl uniforms were the best. Now you were actually wearing a Korean school uniform.

 

Hmmm... I think I look pretty cute in this, you thought to yourself as you nodded in approval in front of the mirror.

 

You finished checking yourself out, grabbed your schoolbag and headed out the door. The school wasn't very far away from your house, so you could walk there easily. The name of your new school was Seoul Arts High School. The school accepted you mainly because of your good grades, and your ability to speak fluent Korean and English. You were nervous but you thought going to an arts high school would give you the chance to improve your skills. You always wanted to learn the guitar or piano after watching Yonghwa and Jokwon play songs to their wives on We Got Married.

 

After 10 minutes, you finally got to school. It looked so impressive, and it was so big. It was just like those schools you always watched in Korean dramas, but now you were actually at one.

 

RING! ~ The bell rang for your first class of the day. You quickly pulled out your map of the school and headed towards your room. You walked into the classroom, chose a seat and waited for class to start. Since this was English class, you were relieved and knew you would be fine.

 

RING! ~ English class ended, and you were right you actually did feel confident. Let's hope you;d do just as well in your other classes  especially Korean class T_T You got up out of your seat and headed towards the cafeteria since it was recess.

 

'Excuse me class please don't leave yet! Park Jae Hwa ssi, could you come up to the front of the class please' the teacher told the class. 

 

Oh my gosh, what did I do?! I was hoping to fly under the radar... what to do?! I though to myself.

 

I shyly walked up to the front of the class and faced everyone.

 

'Class, this is Park Jae Hwa ssi. She is a new student from Australia, so please make her feel welcome and look after her!' the teacher smiled.

 

'Kamsahamnida, nice to meet you everyone' I said as I bowed to the class.

 

Everyone started to exit. Gosh that was sooooooo embarrassing. Just tell everyone that I'm from Australia... jeez, you don't need to make it more obvious that I'm a foreigner... I thought to myself as I hurried to the cafeteria.

 

I got outside the classroom, when someone's arm pulled me back.

 

Oh no. What was happening. This was only my first day of school and something like THIS is happening already?! Omo what to to?! I slowly turned around hoping this situation wouldn't turn out to be disastrous.

 

I turned around to see this gorgeous guy, holding my arm. Standing behind him were 4 other guys who were just as good looking as he was. When I turned to face him, he let go of my arm and smiled.

 

'Excuse me, haven't I seen you around somewhere before?' He asked in cool voice.

 

Now that he mentioned it... he did seem familiar. 'Uhmmm... I'm not sure' I replied shyly.

 

'No I think we have met somewhere before, are you absolutely sure you have never seen me before?' he asked.

 

Jeez, what is with this guy. I OBVIOUSLY haven't seen him before, so why does he keep asking me? 

 

'Don't you remember that favour I did for you?' he asked.

 

Favour...? I thought. What the heck was going on in the guy's head?

 

'OMO! are you the person that stopped the bus so I could get off?!' I asked.

 

'You finally remember!' he chuckled as he ruffled my hair. 'Well, favours should be returned, right? So you need to pay me back'

 

'W-what? you want me to pay you back?! With what exactly?' you said, frantically trying to fixing your hair, while this guy's 4 friends chuckled.

 

'YAH! Don't laugh at her ok?!' he said loudly.

 

'B-but hyung! She's so cute!' one of his 4 friends said, making me blush.

 

'YAH! Don't say weird things Mir!' he said as he hit his friend on the head, making all his friends giggle.

 

'Jae Hwa ssi, let's talk about what you can do for me while we eat ok? I'm soooooooo hungry! Let's go guys!' he said as he linked arms with me and dragged me to the cafeteria, along with his other friends following closely behind. 

 

'What have I gotten myself into...' I sighed as I got dragged away.

 

OMG I FOUND A PIC OF JOON IN A SCHOOL UNIFORM XD *DIES* lol So what did you think about the first chapter? :) Yes I know the characters are being introduced REALLY slowly, but don't worry they'll be introduced first thing next chapter! ^^ Please leave a comment telling me what you think && subscribe :D