Missing you from afar

A Notebook Romance

Joon's POV

 

You sat at your table playing with your food, instead of actually eating it. Which was weird because you loved your food and could eat anything in just 5 minutes.

 

'Hyung why aren't you eating?' Mir asked, shoving his face full of food.

 

'Yeah, you need to eat to become strong like me' Seungho joked.

 

'I don't know... I just don't feel hungry I guess' you said sadly.

 

You looked up and saw Jae Hwa sitting alone, sleeping on the table. Hmmm... she did seem kinda tired in class today. I hope she's alright, and her eyes... they were so puffy. What happened? Was she crying yesterday? Omo... that's right... YESTERDAY. Great, I made her cry... the poor thing, she must have cried for hours by the looks of those eyes. Why am I such a pabo?! You stared at Jae Hwa sadly, you then saw her slowly wake up.

 

She looked at you for a moment, before she looked away sadly and continued eating. Gosh what did I do to that girl... why does my heart feel so bad?

 

The others then noticed you staring at Jae Hwa.

 

'Omo, my Jae is alone... I'm gonna go and sit with her' said Mir, picking up his food and leaving.

 

'Yeah she seems a bit... unusual today, I think I'll go too' said Seungho.

 

'Me and G.O. are gonna go too, are you gonna be ok sitting by yourself hyung?' Thunder asked sweetly.

 

'Arrasso, arrasso, just go... I'll be fine' you said , staring down at your food.

 

Jae Hwa's POV

 

You slowly lifted your head off the table. Omo you fell asleep. Good job Jae hwa... You then looked up to see Joon staring at you. You looked away sadly. You missed Joon so much, you just wanted to go up to him and offer hin your forgiveness... but things weren't that easy.

 

You then saw Mir, Seungho, Thunder and G.O. get up and leave Joon. Why were they all leaving now? It wasn't time to go to class yet... you thought.

 

They weren't going to class but they were coming up to you instead. What did they wan't... they better not be on Joon's side... you thought sadly.

 

'Annyeong!' Mir said happily sitting down.

 

'You looked lonely so we decided to sit with you' Thunder smiled.

 

'But what about...' you couldn't bring yourself to say Joon's name out loud.

 

'Joon? Oh he'll be ok by himself, he's a big boy now' G.O. joked, receiving giggles from Mir and Thunder.

 

'Jae Hwa ssi... why are your eyes so puffy? Are you alright?' aske Mir.

 

'Oh... I'm just a bit tired, that's all' you smiled, feeling your eyes, and my... Mir was right, they were puffy.

 

'About Joon yesterday... he may seem like a muscly fool, but he has feelings too... in fact he is the most sensitive out of all of us, he just lost his cool yesterday.' Thunder said softly.

 

'Ne, don't be upset arrasso?' smiled G.O.

 

'Ne, komawo...' you replied sadly.

 

'Jae Hwa ssi... you like hyung don't you? ^^' teased Mir.

 

'U-uh....' you said awkwardly, blushing bright pink.

 

'I think she does! She's blushing!' Thunder laughed.

 

'Yah... stop it' you pouted.

 

'Hahahah arrasso, guys quit it' Seungho said.

 

'Don't worry, we know all about what happened. It's not your fault ok? We'll help you become friends with Joonie again' Seungho added.

 

'R-really? but... he was so angry yesterday... he said he didn't want to see me' you pouted.

 

'Pshhh we've seen how you act around each other' G.O. replied.

 

'Ne! Don't worry, the awesome foursome will help you!' Mir smiled.

 

'Awesome foursome?' Thunder laughed.

 

'Yeah the awesome foursome will help my Jae!' Mir shouted.

 

'Yah Mireu... quiet down alright? Joon is still here... wait, where did he go?' G.O. said.

 

Joon's POV

 

You didn't have the heart to eat your food. So you stood up and walked out of the cafeteria, maybe some fresh air would ease your aching heart. You really wanted to apologise to Jae Hwa for hurting her... but you couldn't do it with the guys around. You wanted to show her your sensitive side, and show her that you cared. But you just couldn't do it... now was not the time. Maybe you'd try again tomorrow...

 

 

Nawww... poor Joonie :'(

Please comment guys! Don't be shy, I don't bite XD

Hahaha and subscribe if you like the story ^^