Surprise! ~

A Notebook Romance

Joon's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP! Your alarm clock seemed to have the most annoying sound in the world.

 

'Ughhhh' you groaned, blindly feeling around for the alarm, trying to turn it off. You had purposely set the alarm clock so you could get up early, because today you were going to Jae Hwa's house. You ripped of your blankets and jumped out of bed.

 

'Hyungggg, why are you up so early?' said Thunder, still half asleep.

 

'I was having such a nice dream, why'd you have to wake me up...' said Mir softly as he rubbed his eyes.

 

Uhmm... I gotta go to... school' you said quickly as you rushed out of the bedroom and into the bathroom to get ready.

 

You normally weren't keen on showers, and when you did shower you were only in there for 3 minutes. You believed that was the way a proper man showered. But for today, you took just that little bit longer since you were going to Jae Hwa's house today.

 

You came out of the shower, got changed and went into the kitchen to have a quick breakfast. You then grabbed your school bag and headed out the door. 'Annyeong! I'm going now, so go to school without me' you shouted as you exited the house and shut the door behind you.

 

You started walking and thinking to yourself along the way. Why can't I stop thinking about her? Why can't I get Jae Hwa out of my head? Just what is it about her... Is it the way she calls me oppa? Is it her cute Korean accent? Is it her western looks? Is it her... body? AISH JOON! Be a gentleman and don't be erted like Mir... gosh what is it about her that just keeps me wanting to see her face more and more? What is wrong with me... you thought.

 

You then looked at your phone, it was only 7.15am... 'oh well, I have to get there early so I don't miss Jae Hwa ssi', you told yourself as you made your way to her house happily.

 

Jae Hwa's POV

You woke up SUPER early to make sure you left the house by 8 o'clock. You had a quick shower, ate a quick breakfast and headed out the door. You looked at your watch, it was 7.50am... Ok I may as well leave now since I'm ready, you thought. You went outside, closed the door behind you, then started to walk.

 

'Ahem!' a strange voice said. Oh my gosh, what was that?! WHO was that?! omo I better get moving. You continued to walk. But you heard that voice again.

 


'Yah' said the voice. Suddenly you felt a hand on your arm. Hmmm... only one person ever did thuis to you. Slowly, you turned around to see Joon standing there. Yes your guess was right.

 

'Annyeong!' he said with a bright smile on his face.

 

'Omo you scared me I thought you were some weirdo...' you replied.

 

'A weirdo?! Yah, don't think like that alright?!' said Joon, looking worried.

 

'Hahahaha arasso, let's go' you said, immediately dissolving Joon's worried expression.

 

The both of you started to make your way to school. Hmmm... is this why Joon wanted me to leave the house by 8 o'clock? you thought. How strange... he would've seen me at school anyway so why did he want to surprise me by waiting outside my house? Oh well... why am I complaining? I really enjoy being around Joon, there's just this special something about him.

 

You both got to school, and suprisingly it was 8.45am. Why had the walk taken so long? Maybe you were just so immersed by your conversation with Joon along the way that time just flew by.

 

'Ok let's get to class' you said, as both of you said your goodbyes and parted ways.

 

-------------

 

The bell rang for lunch. You were starving, so you rushed out of class and into the cafeteria to grab some food. As you lined up, you saw Thunder and Seungho there too.

 

'Annyeong Jae Hwa ssi! When you're done getting your food, why don't you come and sit with us?' asked Thunder.

 

'Yes we'd love you to join us' said Seungho.

 

'Ne, arasso!' you said happily.

 

You, Thunder and Seungho walked towards the tables where Joon, G.O. and Mir were already sitting.

 

'MY JAE! You've come to sit with us! Sit next to me!' said Mir happily, patting the seat next to him.

 

'Ani! Jae Hwa ssi, come and sit next to me, I'll let you try some more delicious food ok?' said Joon.

 

You stood there wondering who to sit next to. Mir or Joon, Joon or Mir? So many thoughts were going throught your head. Then you felt an arm drag you down.

 

'Sit down Jae Hwa ssi, you need to eat' said Joon as he sat you next to him. 'N-ne' you replied as you sat down slowly and began to eat your food.

 

'Hey guys do you wanna do something after school today? Let's go out to eat!' said Thunder.

 

'Yeah, seems like a good idea. Wanna come with us Jae Hwa ssi?' said G.O.

 

'Sure, I'd love too!' you said, with a mouthful of food.

 

'Yah, Jae Hwa ssi, don't talk with your mouth full' Joon said covering your mouth with his hand.

 

'OMO MY JAE IS SOOO CUTE! Just like a baby!'~ squealed Mir.

 

'Yah Mireu, don't call her a baby she'll get mad at you. I know from experience' Joon teased. 

 

You rolled your eyes and finished the last of your food.

 

The bell rang and every one headed to class.

 

'Meet at the lockers after school alright everyone!' shouted Seungho, as everyone headed to class. Unfortunately Joon wasn't in your class, neither were his friends so you had to go to class alone.

 

---------------

 

Class just finished, so you made your way to the lockers to meet Joon and the others. On the way someone grabbed your arm. 'Joonie, you really-' you said as you turned around. You stopped in the middle of your sentence and your expression immediately turned into shock. This time Joon wasn't the one, holding onto your arm. It wasn't even one of his friends. No. It was a girl. She was very pretty, tall and had long wavy brown hair. She stared at you with a look of disgust and started to speak.

 

'Yah, who do you think you are?!' she said, pushing my arm away violently.

 

OOOHHHH~ lol I tried to make this chapter a bit longer, did you like it? ^^ I will also try and make the next chapter REALLY dramatic XD ...and I said I'd make Joon more lovey dovey, dw he def will be in the next chappie so stay tuned ~ Please comment and subscribe! <3