Going Out

A Notebook Romance

Joon's POV

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH' you yawned, stretching out your arms. Hmmm, I wonder if Jae Hwa is awake yet. You got up off the couch and quietly tip-toed toward your bedroom. You opened the door slowly and peeked inside.... yes she was still sleeping, so you decided in decided to walk in. You sighed and smiled at the sight of Jae Hwa in your bed, she looked so pretty when she slept. 'Joon, you can do this...' you whispered to yourself.

 

Slowly walking up to the bed, you sat down and continued to smile at her. You then lay down, next to Jae Hwa. *sigh* why am I doing this... I must be crazy, you thought. You slowly leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead. 'I love you' you whispered softly. Now you could see Jae Hwa's eyes starting to move. OMG she was starting to wake up! You quickly got off the bed and quietly exited the room.

 

'Phewwww' you sighed, relieved that you didn't wake Jae Hwa up.

 

Jae Hwa's POV

You slowly started to wake up but you felt weird for some reason... You had just dreamed that Joon kissed you! It wasn't that you didn't like the thought of it (you actually liked it a lot hahaha wink face) it just felt so sudden. Did he really kiss me? Gahhh of course not... thats impossible, Joonie would never do that, you thought and you sat up.

 

You loked at the clock... it was 10:05am 'OMO I'M LATE!' you suddenly shouted as you rushed out of bed. You ran out of the bedroom only to find yourself trapped by Joon at the door. He was standing right in the middle of the door frame with his hands resting on either side.

 

'Where are you going in such a hurry?' he asked.

 

'What do you mean?! we're late for school, I have to get ready!' you shouted, trying to push past Joon.

 

'Yah, you must've been knocked out pretty hard yesterday huh? There's no school today pabo!' Joon laughed.

 

'W-what?' you asked in disbelief.

 

'Today's a Saturday silly! Now how about getting ready and we'll go and get some ice cream?' Joon asked.

 

'Oh ok... sure' you smiled, scratching your head in embarrassment. 'B-but, I need some clothes...'

 

'Don't worry just wear mine, we'll go get you some new clothes while we'r out arraso?' Joon said.

 

'Your clothes?! But they're too big!' you shouted.

 

'Pshhh don't worry, you'll look fine... and beside you look cute in my clothes ^^' Joon said ruffling your hair.

 

You looked away and blushed bright pink. You didn't care about the fact that he ruffled your hair this time... this comment just made your day.

 

----------------

 

Both of you were ready so you headed outside and started walking to the shopping mall.You were still kind of embarrassed since you were wearing Joon's clothes... but hey you were wearing something right?

 

'Joon ssi, where was everyone else? Didn't they come home last night?' you asked.

 

'Oh... about that, Mir messaged me saying that they were all staying at a friend's house' he smiled.

 

'Oh ok...' you said. Gosh thank goodness they didn't come home last night... what would they all think if they found out you were in Joon's bedroom?! or even worse... found out that you were wearing his clothes?!

 

'And Joon...?' you asked.

 

'Ne?'

 

'Kamsahamnida' you smiled. 'If you didn't take me to your house... I don't know what would've happened...'

 

'Yah don't talk like that Jae Hwa ssi... all that matters is that you're fine now... and what happened to calling me oppa huh?!' he said. 

 

'Oh I didn't realise... wait... you want me to call you oppa?' you asked.

 

'N-ne...' he said shyly. 'Oh and only call me oppa alright? I don't want you calling anyone else that ok?' he commanded.

 

'Ok then... Joon ssi' you teased.

 

'YAH-'

 

'Hehehehhe, just kidding... OPPA!~' you smiled. Inside you wondered why he requested for you to only call HIM oppa... Oh well, you liked calling him oppa and seeing Joon's georgeous smile when you did, made you melt inside. Whatever you wish Joonie ~ I will do for you ^^

 

---------------

 

You and Joon finally reached the clothing store.

 

'Hmm... I like this outfit A LOT, you should wear this' Joon laughed holding up a sparkly bikini...

 

'W-what?! Noooo!' you shouted slapping Joon softly on the arm and shoving the bikini back to where it came from.

 

'Yah, but I'm serious... you're my slave remember? So you have to wear this! Pleaaaaaase' Joon pleaded.

 

'You want me to wear... t-that? Pleaseeeeeee Joonie no!!!!' you screamed.

 

'Hahahahah I was just kidding ;)' Joon teased. 'I'll pick out something nice for you, arraso?' You death stared him, obviously not finding this stunt funny.

 

'Go try this on' he ordered, this time holding up a floral dress and black high heels. You were surprised by Joon's good tastes, but this wasn't your usual style. However you just went with it because seriously... who could turn down Joonie and that cute face? XD

 

You came out of the change rooms wearing the dress and heels.

 

'PWOH... you look so beautiful!' Joon said, his eyes almost popping out of his sockets.

 

You smiled and looked away, like you always did when Joon complimented you.

 

'Uh excuse me, can I get this? ...and can she wear this out of the store please?' you asked the store clerk, as you bought the items. 

 

'Kamsahmanida oppa!' you smiled.

 

'No problem! But I still think you looked better in MY clothes ^^' he smiled back.

 

You rolled your eyes and blushed.

 

'Now let's go get some ice cream!' Joon shouted as he grabbed your hand and ran out of the clothing store.

 

 

Credits to JongLuv for the bed scene idea! ^^ I was gonna make him actually sleep beside her but... I didn't want things to happen too quickly XD Maybe later on? ;) lol don't forget to comment and subscribe ^^ ...and I'd love to hear your ideas for the story, I could put them in if I really like them :)