Stay Away [END BONUS!]

A Notebook Romance

~Note: There is swearing in this chapter, which is NOT censored so prepare yourselves :P ~

 

Joon's POV

 

'Jae Hwa ssi! Please wait... I can explain!' you yelled as you chased after her. But it was no use, she had run off somewhere and was no where to be seen. You had lost her.

 

! ! ! Just when things were fine between us, that Hyuna comes and wrecks everything... Why the is this happening to me? What the did i do to deserve this? Ughhh I may as well just go to class now. Jae Hwa... wherever you are, please forgive me and allow me to explain... please.

 

Jae Hwa's POV

 

You just came out of the bathroom and started walking to Joon's table. While you were walking up to it, you could see that Joon was sitting with someone... Hyuna. Pfft what could she do? Joon would be by your side, so you could confidently show your affection towards him without her getting in the way. Ahhhh revenge was so sweet kekeke.

 

NOOO WHAAAAAAT?! THIS CAN'T BE... JOONIE WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!

 

You saw Hyuna and Joon kissing passionately... right there; right in front of your face.

Why would Joon do this to you... you two had such great chemistry and you were perfect for each other... and most importantly, you loved him. JOON AHHH why must you break my heart?!

 

Joon pulled Hyuna off him and turned to look at you. You just stared back at him, your eyes filling up with tears. Your heart couldn't take it... so you turned around and started running away. You heard Joon calling after you, but that just made you run faster. What could he possibly have to say to you?

 

You seemed to have lost Joon and had found yourself in the school's courtyard. You sat by the fountain and cried. Your heart was broken, and you didn't know if it could ever be fixed again.

 

Thunder's POV

 

You sat at the fountain in the courtyard, listening to music. It helped you to relax and clear your mind. You thought it was amazing that music could do such things to help the human mind. You sat there calmly, flicking through your playlists and admiring your surroundings. It was actually quite peaceful in the school's courtyard, maybe you should come out here for lunch, instead of going to the cafeteria.

All of a sudden you couldn't hear your music.... something was interrupting it. You looked behind you and saw a girl sitting opposite to you. She had her back to you and her was down.

 

Hmmm... this girl looks familiar, where have I seen her before?

 

You took your headphones off, still staring at this mysterious girl. Omo, she seemed to be crying... and pretty loudly too. Oh dear, what happened to this poor thing? Maybe you go up to her and ask her what's wrong...

 

Putting your headphones around your neck, you slowly got up and approached the girl. You stood in front of her and just as you were about to speak she looked up.

 

The girls teary eyes widened. Tears were streaming down her face, and her eyes were turning red and puffy.

The girl quickly looked back down at the sight of you.

 

'Jae Hwa ssi... what's wrong?' you asked, sitting down next to her, placing a hand on her shoulder.

 

'Don't look at me like this... I look hideous' she sniffled, burying her face in her hands.

 

'I don't care about your looks right now...' you told her softly, gently removing her hands from her face. 'This is the worst I've seen you... what's wrong?'

 

Jae Hwa just sat there, not saying anything; just crying her eyes out.

 

'You don't have to tell me... but it might make you feel beter if you talk about it' you reassured her.

 

'CHEONDOONG OPPA! IT'S JOON AH...' she cried, hugging you and crying into your shoulder. 'WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME... WHAT DID I DO?'

 

'Shhh, it's ok. I'm here for you.' you told her, rubbing her back.

 

So it was Joon who made her cry huh? Chincha... this guy was really something. Not once, but TWICE. Tsk tsk, I really am gonna make sure you never have a chance with Jae Hwa again... you don't deserve one. This is war, you coward. Just watch.

 

'Oppa... you'll always be here for me right? I'm really thankful for you staying by my side, after what has happened. ' Jae Hwa

 

'Jae Hwa ssi... of course I'll be here for you. I'll always be here, no matter what happens' you replied, holding her close to you.

 

'K-komawo' she squeaked, pecking you on the cheek and resting her head on your shoulder.

 

You blushed and sat there in awe, while she hugged you.

Pwoh... did she just... k-kiss me?

 

'Listen... Jae Hwa ssi. Let me take you out for dinner tomorrow arrasso? You need to cheer up ^^' you managed to say.

 

'I'd love to! What time?' she replied.

 

'Hmmm... I'll pick you up at seven. How does that sound?' you asked.

 

'Cool, I'm looking forward to it' she smiled, finally. It was nice seeing her smile. You had always loved seeing it, and you were glad she wasn't crying anymore.

 

'Oh... and one more thing...' you added.

 

'Ne?' she asked.

 

'I think you should stay away from Joon for a while... I don't like seeing you like this.'

 

Jae Hwa's POV

 

'Oh... and one more thing...' Thunder added.

 

'Ne?' you asked.

 

'I think you should stay away from Joon for a while... I don't like seeing you like this.'

 

Stay away from Joon??? Hmm... I don't like the thought of it, but maybe Thunder is right... maybe it would help me. Yes. Ok, I'll listen to oppa for now, but I won't be able to stay away forever... the pain is just too much and I cannot forget him. EVER. 

 

'Arrasso oppa, I'll stay away from him' you said.

 

Thunder seemed shocked that you obeyed him. But he also seemed pleased at the same time. You were obeying him just this once, because he had always been there for you. You didn't know how long you could do it for.... but you would stay away from Joon just for Thunder.

 

'Good, I'm glad you're ok now' Thunder smiled.

 

'Yes, thanks to you oppa. You always make me feel better!' you smiled back.

 

You could see Thunder blush. Kekeke he was just so adorable like this. You couldn't wait to have dinner with him. It would be fun.

 

 

 

 

Enjoy! ~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe! ^^

BOOM! There's the bonus XD a shirtless pic of Joon kekekek ;) Do you like it? lol leave a comment telling me what other bonuses you guys want! Or if you have any suggestions for the story :) MBLEASTBANG out ~