Burst and Broken Hearts [END BONUS!]

A Notebook Romance

Joon's POV

 

It was a lazy Saturday morning. You had just come out of the shower and sat on your bed. You stared at your journal that had been tossed on the floor and left there. Pshh journals. Who invented a stupid thing like that. All that stupid book has done is cause trouble... you thought to yourself as you stood up and walked over to where the journal lay.

 

You squat down and stared at it, your wet hair dripping bits of water onto the front cover.

*sigh* I haven't written in this for ages...

 

You scooped the journal up, and sat on the floor with your legs crossed. You decided to have a flick through the old journal and see what you had written in there previously. What harm could it do... you were already at rock bottom, so this journal couldn't make things worse.

 

You then held your pen and started to write....

 

~I can't explain this with words
It's been a while since I felt like this - I like you
I like your trendy fashion style too
I guess you've been well, I guess you forgot about me...
 
 
Stealing glimpses of you, I pretended not to recognize you and passed you by but
The sound of our footsteps growing more and more apart makes my heart tremble
 
 
I wonder about you several times a day, I missed you
I love you, I love you - this is how stupid I am, I can't forget you...
 
 
Jae Hwa, you are my sunshine... my little princess
and I wish that I... I wish that i could be with you... forever
please... come back to me~
 
 
 
You suddenly let go of your pen, letting it drop to the floor. Tears then started spilling out of your eyes and down your face. You put one hand over your face, and started to cry into it.
 
Your heart had finally burst and you just couldn't take it anymore. Everything you felt - all the pain, was rapidly rushing out of you at this very moment. You just sat there, still on the floor; weeping softly into your hand, muffling the sound.
 
You had a broken heart, a broken love and now... broken memories. You were lost and had no idea what to do... all you could do right now was cry... and it was just killing you inside that you were.
 
 
A man isn't supoosed to cry... you thought.
 
A man is meant to stay strong and protect his girl... but but... I couldn't do that, I let my guard down and she got hurt... this is all my fault...
 
You know what... no, I don’t want to be played by that girl Hyuna anymore, I’m going to slowly clench my fist now and to start my revenge... I’ll give you pain, as much as the scars I received...
 
I wonder what Jae Hwa is feeling right now...
 
 
Jae Hwa's POV
 
 
You were sitting on the couch, thinking,thinking... about Joon, after all, he was the only thing that you could think of... in fact, you couldn't forget him at all, he was always constantly in your head.
 
 
Why was did he have to kiss Hyuna, out of all people... why did it have to ber her?!
I thought he loved me... and he knew I had feelings for him too... so why did he break my heart?
 
 
You looked over to the coffee table and saw a book. Hmmm, maybe if you read this, your mind would be taken off Joon. Even if it would only be for a little bit.
 
You turned to the first page.
 
 
~Dear Diary, Today me and mummy went out. We ate food. It was yummy, We had lots of fun ~
 
Wait... what? What the heck was this... was this book written by a child?! Then it hit you... this wasn't a book at all... it was a journal. It was yours too.
 
 
Geez... this must've been from a LONG time ago... hmmm, maybe I should write something in it just for fun~
 
 
You thought long and hard. You couldn't think of anything. All you could think of was... Joon.
Hmmm... maybe I should write about him
 
 
You picked up a pen and started writing. Surprisingly, the words flowed freely from your mind.
 
 
~I'm this shady girl, who loves only you. I'm this shady girl, who is only looking at you.
I need you boy. Like this, I love only you. I'm tensed, about you leaving me.
I'm nervous. As time goes by, this shady girl thinks only of you
 
 
Even if it's always bothersome, I put on make up every day.
Even if my legs hurt, I wear high heels. I'm wearing pretty clothes, so that I can look good for you.
Those are my feelings you know about.
 
 
On the outside, I'm laughing, but on the inside, I'm crying.
Without looking into your eyes, I'm waiting endlessly.
 
 
Even if I see good-looking men, you have to know you're best.
I'm this shady girl, who is only looking at you.
 
I need you boy, I care about you so much.
You're so special to me, I love you Joon!~
 
 
You slammed the journal shut.
Your heart and breathing started to speed up.
 
You then threw the journal across the room in one swing and broke down in tears.
 
You had flashbacks to the Hyuna kiss and the conflict that you and Joon had about his journal. At that moment your heart just broke. It broke into a million pieces, and you felt as if nothing could fix it. You tried your hardest not to cry, but you just couldn't help it. tears streamed down your face as you huddled into a ball on the couch, weeping loudly.
 
 
'Lee Joon ahhhhhh! Look what you did to my heart. you broke it apart! Joonie, I miss you so much... it hurts, please... come back!' you cried.
 
 
As you wept, you wondered what Joon was feeling. Was he happy now? Did he now have a relationship with Hyuna? The thought of Joon and Hyuna veing together just made you cry even more. You cried that whole afternoon. When it was night, you creid yourself to sleep, your heart aching and yearning for one thing... Joon.
 
 

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in ages... I have too much stuff going on at school >.< Gosh I can't wait to graduate :P LOL BTW 'You're my +', 'Hello my ex', 'Y' and 'Shady Girl' lyrics are in this chapter... kekeke try and spot them~ Anyway... I hope you all enjoyed the story and please comment and subscribe!~ It really means a lot to me :D  

 

 

 

 

 

 

TA DA!~ a bonus, to make up for the lack of updating :P A y pic of Joon flashing his abs, DAMMMMN ;)

&& gosh look at that face... so cute!~ <3 MBLEASTBANG out :D