Listen, unni...

A Notebook Romance

Jae Hwa's POV

 

You sat alone at lunch today, despite the several pleas from Mir to join him. *gulp* You shoved a big mouthful of rice into your mouth and chewed angrily. Pshhh shum nerve those two had. They could've at least kisshhed shumwhere IN SHECRET right? *gulp* They couldv'e at leashht hidden it for a TINY BIT before just unleashing it onto me. But no... *gulp* goshhhh. What was going on in Joon's head when he kisshhed her? you muttered, with a mouthful of rice.

 

While you ate, you scanned the whole cafeteria carefully. There were much prettier girls in this school... why did it have to be HER? Was it because she was fully Korean...? Did Joon not like foreign girls? Pshhh 'I will protect you from now on', jeez yeah right. If you wanted a Korean girl, or someone prettier, you could've said it to my face. Just as you were about to take your last mouthful of rice, you noticed some girls approaching you. Hmmmm... what could they possibly want? It wasn't gonna be about.... Joon. Was it...?

The 2 girls came up to you and each one sat on either side of you.

 

... these girls haven't come to bash me up... right? my life man! Why is my life plagued with so many problems?!

 

'Unni, annyeong!' said one of the girls.

 

'Unni, we've come to tell you something very important' said the other girl.

 

'Excuse me?' you questioned.

 

'It's about... Lee Joon.' the girl replied.

 

'Ughh I have to go now, I'm kinda busy...' you said, standing up; trying to escape the situation.

 

'Unni, I think you should sit down... you need to hear this' said the other girl, taking your hand and sitting you back down again.

 

'Ok, ok! What is it? What about... him?' you asked impatiently, not really wanting to listen about matters concerning... HIM.

 

One of the girls hugged you. The other one started patting your back, as if they were comforting you.

'Unni... this is very hard for us to tell you but...' the girl said, letting go of you, and grabbing your hand. 'You must be devastated about the... kiss'

 

'Yes, but unni is strong. I'm sure she is over Joon now. Right?' said the girl patting your back.

 

'Uhh--'

 

'You do know that you two can't be together right? I mean... it's Joon we're talking about here.' said the girl, suddenly letting go of your hand.

 

'W-what do you mean?' you asked.

 

'Well, Joon has a lot of... let's say... fans, and you two being a couple doesn;t make the fans happy. In fact, they hate it. They can;t stand you two. Joon is one of the most popular, good looking guys in this school and when he gets a girl the fans have to approve.' the girl explained.

 

'Approve?' you questioned.

 

'Yes. Approve. I guess, you could call us fans of Joon. We're not saying WE hate unni and oppa being together, but we're doing unni a favour and warning her of Joon's obsessed fans.' The other girl replied.

 

'Yeah. After all... oppa is better off with Hyuna, since she has... connections with oppa's fans. The fans like her and approve. Besides... it's only a matter of time before oppa remembers his passionate past with Hyuna.' the girl said. 

 

'Wait... his PAST with Hyuna?' you replied.

 

'Oh... you didn't know? Oppa and Hyuna were together. Joon lost his memory somehow, and doesn't rememeber a thing about their past. It's good they're together now, maybe it will help unlock his long lost love for her.' said the girl.

 

'Uhh ok I have to go now' you said, standing up immediately.

 

Both girls stood up with you and each grabbed you by the collar of your school blazer.

 

'Don't hang around oppa!' one girl shouted.

'OR ELSE... we'll come after you, arrasso?' the other girl added.

 

Both girls let go of you then disappeared off into the distance.

 

Tears started forming in your eyes, as you stood there in pain.

AHHHHH Joon why do you do this to me. I thought I got over the fact that you were with HER. But now you've hidden the fact that you were together in the past? Screw you Joon, you screwed with my heart.

You stepped over the seat and ran out of the cafeteria.

 

Joon's POV

 

You didn't touch your lunch today. You were too depressed. Besides... you were too busy thinking about Jae Hwa and that look on her face when Hyuna kissed you... that moment kept replaying in your head, the image of her face wouldn't go away and neither would the pain and guilt that you felt.

 

AISHHH I should've known that Hyuna girl was trouble. I should've left as soon as she came up to me. AGHHHHHH!

 

You watched the guys eat. You weren't surprised at how fast everyone wolfed down their food. Especially Mir... he was the youngest out of eveyone and yet he had the biggest mouth (~could be taken in two ways LOL~).

 

As you were watching the animals eat, your eyes slowly shifted towards something else. That something else was... Jae Hwa, sitting all alone. Hmmm maybe you should go talk to her... well at least once Thunder had disappeared. You went back to staring at your food.

 

A few minutes later you looked over to Jae Hwa again. Two girls seemed to be talking to her. Oh, good she's found new friends. It's about time she found some girl friends instead of hanging around guys all the time. But... these girls do look a bit strange.

 

Suddenly Jae Hwa and the girls all stood up. You saw them grab her collars.

 

You slammed your food down and stood up two, but just as you were about to head towards Jae Hwa the girls left.

Ok I should go talk to her and see what that was about. Just as you were about to head towards her, she ran off.

 

AISHHHH! i bet she's crying now... ahhhh this girl is so fragile, I need to be there to protect her! But I cant... AHHHHH MY LIFE!

 

'Yah Joon what are you doing? You look retarded standing up, while everyone else is sitting and eating.' said G.O.

 

'Yeah Joon, sit down and eat your food... you haven't touched it all' said Seungho.

 

'If you don;t want it, I'll finish your food hyung!' exclaimed Mir, reaching out for your bowl.

 

'Mireu, normally I would not let this happen but today is your lucky day' you told him pushing the bowl toward him.

 

Mir's face instantly lit up. He started wolfing it down instantly.

 

'I... need to go... somewhere' You told the guys, and headed off in Jae Hwa's direction.

 

'Umm I need to go and meet someone... I'll see you guys later' said Thunder, also leaving the table, leaving the two grandpas Seungho and G.O. with baby, Mir.

 

'Yah slow down! You're so small, yet you have such a big appetite!' said G.O.

 

'Yeah you might burst if you don't stop, just take it easy!' laughed Seungho.

 

Mir couldn't hear them. He was too immersed in his food.

 

 

Wow I haven't updated in AGES! hahaha well I hope you enjoyed that chapter :)

Please comment & subscribe ^^