Let's go out to play!

A Notebook Romance

MBLAQ's POV

 

Everyone was bored and just chilling in the dorm. Mir switched the TV on to see if there were any shows on worth watching. He flicked through all the channels and MBC's 'We Got Married' was appeared on screen. 

 

'Hey We Got Married is on! Doesn't my Jae like this show?' Mir grinned. 

 

The couple on screen were currently back hugging making everyone is the room cringe.

 

'AHHHHHH SO CHEESY!' squirmed Mir.

 

'Yah why are you watching this anyway if you can't handle it?' said Seungho. 

 

'I know! Should we call my Jae to come over and watch it with us?' Mir beamed, ignoring Seungho's question. 

 

'She might be busy...' said Joon. 

 

'Out of all people YOU don't want he to come? This is a chance for us to all have some fun together!' G.O. smiled, wrapping his arm around Joon's shoulder. 

 

'Joon, bro I get you. WGM is cheesy so I get it if you don't wanna watch it. I KNOW! WE CAN GO CLUBBING!' shouted Mir, jumping up and down. 

 

Joon was speechless. He didn't know how to react to Mir's weirdness. 

 

'Y-YAH! Did you just call your hyung 'bro'?! bellowed G.O. moving away from Joon to smack Mir in the head. 

 

'Owwie!' cried Mir. 'You know it's your fault if I get brain damage' he added, pouting and rubbing his head.

 

'Uh... I just think she has her own stuff to do' Joon said quietly. 

 

'Is everything ok... HYUNG' asked Mir. 

 

'Yeah. You're not yourself today. Did you fight with Jae-hwa?' asked Seungho. 

 

Joon kept silent. He didn't know what to do. Completely avoiding her wasn't the answer but inviting her over to watch lovey-dovey couples on WGM was definitely crossing the line. 

 

'Yah Joon-ah... you're having girl problems huh? Let's get your mind off it then!' said patting Joon's shoulder. 

 

Joon looked over to Thunder, who still hadn't said a word. If they all went out what would happen between the two of them? Joon really didn't want to end up fighting and make everything much worse than it already was. So he just went along with whatever the guys said. He trusted his hyungs to make him feel better. 

 

'Let's go out to play! I know a good place we can go to have fun' smiled G.O.

 

'OOH! WHERE ARE WE GOING?!' squealed Mir in excitement.

 

'That's a secret... now LET'S GO' said G.O. pushing everyone out the door. 'And Thunder... you haven't said anything. This will be good for you too arrasso?' G.O. added. 

 

* a short while later *

 

'Here we are!' shouted G.O.

 

'You're idea of coming out to play was a children's park?!' laughed Seungho.

 

'Yes I've prepared a game for us to all play!' replied G.O. 'But before I explain what are some games you played during your childhood? Let's start with you Cheondong' 

 

'Uh... when I was little I played rock paper scissors a lot' replied Cheondong. 

 

'What game did you play hyung?' said G.O. 

 

'When I was little I just sat in the playground' chuckled Seungho. 

 

Joon's POV

 

You could already feel your mood starting to pick up. Who knew coming to a playground could improve your mood so much? Maybe it was your inner child wanting to escape and play pranks on everyone. Either way, it was good to take your mind off things for a while, even if it was playing aorund with your hyungs. 

 

'So you sat in the playground and when you saw other kids passing by you made them pay a toll fee?' you laughed. 

 

Your silly jokes were coming back. Looks like this outing was a good idea. 

 

'Ah Seungho was way beyond his years even back then hahaha' chuckled Cheondong. 

 

'Ok let's get into the game then. I'm sure you all know how to play tag right? Seungho hyung, the school bully will be the tagger. He is the only one who can move with both feet, while the rest of us have to use one leg only. If the tagger gets you, you have to freeze in that spot but someone else can rescue you!' explaned G.O.

 

'I'll count to 10 and let you get away first, then we'll start' smirked Seungho. 

 

This is basically MBLAQ Sesame Player haha

The fun will continue next chapter :)