Everything Will Be Explained

A Notebook Romance

Joon's POV

'I... need to go... somewhere' You told the guys, and headed off in Jae Hwa's direction.

 

You couldn't see Jae-hwa anywhere, so you started to run; hoping Thunder wouldn't show up and stop you from talking to Jae-hwa...

You looked around frantically; desperately wanting to find her. This couldn't go on any longer, you just had to talk to her... and it had to be NOW.

 

'Aishhh!' you exclaimed, kicking a locker beside you.

 

*sigh* Looks like I'm not gonna find her today... jeez... I think she's even faster than me...

 

Even though you had looked everywhere for her, you still didn't feel satisfied.

 

Where was she? Why did she have to disappear now... where could she have possibly gone? She's too fragile and vulnerable right now... I should be there to protect her! AHHHHHH I promised her that, and I can't deliver... Pshhh what was that ing Hyuna thinking? What the was going through her head at that time?! Jae-hwa is my everything... and now she's gone...

 

You shoved your hands in your pockets and walked away sadly, with your head down. As you were walking up the hallway, you stopped. You then saw a leg in the distance. It seemed they were sitting on the stairway...

 

Hmmm, who would be sitting there alone... at lunch?

 

You started walking again, still with your head down and hands in your pockets.

You then looked up and stopped again. That leg seemed awfully familiar...

 

Hmmm who's leg could that be? Pshh, I'm sure I've just seen those shoes in a shop somewhere... yeah... that must be it.

 

As you continued walking again, you kicked a crumpled up ball of paper on the ground. You then kicked it again, so hard it that it flew towards the leg, which only a few metres ahead of you. The person's leg moved and they started to cry. You were still standing there unable to see what was happening. Unsure whether the piece of paper made her cry or if it was other reasons, you started to run up to the girl.

 

You reached the girl. She seemed very pretty although her face was buried in her knees and her ponytail drooped down in front of her. You didn't know what to say when a girl cried... but you tried your best anyway. 

 

'Uh... excuse me miss'  you said softly.

 

The didn't respond and continued crying.

 

'Miss... I'm very sorry, I didn't mean...' you apologised, assuming she was crying because of the paper.

 

You then kneeled down in front of her.

 

'Look, miss please stop crying... if there's anything I can do to make it up to you...' you apologised again. The girl slowly lifted her head.

 

Jae-hwa's POV

 

You ran out of the cafeteria and into the hallway. You needed a place to cry and you couldn;t in this stupid hallway. You then saw a stairway nearby, so you ran to it and collapsed into the bottom step. You buried your head into your knees and started crying. Why was this happening to you? You knew Joon was popular... but fans? Seriously? What the heck was wrong with the girls in this school... It's not as if Joon was a korean idol star or something... jeez.

 

Why did you come into my life Joon...? You sweep me off my feet, break my heart, sweep me off my feet, then break my heart again... This isn't a korean drama, why is my life so crazy for? You wondered as you sat there on the step crying your heart out.

 

You then felt a piece of paper hit your foot. You started to cry even louder.

 

AHHHHHHHH even pieces of crumpled up paper don't want me to be with Joon!

 

'Uh... excuse me miss' you heard a soft, yet deep manly voice say.

You ignored him, thinking he must've been talking to someone else. But that voice did seem kinda familiar to you...

 

'Miss... I'm very sorry, I didn't mean...' he apologised. You could hear him kneeling down near you.

 

'Look, miss please stop crying... if there's anything I can do to make it up to you...'

 

Ahhh what harm could this guy do. He was sweet apologising for... wait. What was he apologising for? Was it him that kicked that piece of paper to me? Pshhh did he-- did he think I was crying because of that?! Aishhhh what does he take me for?!

 

Still teary eyed, you started to lift your head up. You were curious as to who this guy was. You swore you heard his voice somewhere before...

 

You wiped your eyes, then slowly opened them. You blinked them a few times to focus them, and what seemed like a handsome guy, was kneeling down in front of you. He seemed to be shocked.

 

'Why are you so shocked for? Is there something on my face?' you questioned, blinking and rubbing your eyes, since they still weren't in focus. You finally opened them and the guy in front of you was crystal clear.

 

You gasped, immediately covering your mouth with both of your hands and looking down. Of course his voice sounded familiar... of course you thought he was handsome... the one and only Lee Joon was kneeling down in front of you.

 

'Go away...' you said with a tremble in your voice.

 

'Jae-hwa ssi... please let me explain' Joon replied. 

 

'Explain what' you said, looking up at him. 'Explain that your in love with Hyuna now?'

 

'I-I'm not in love with her... really!' Joon pleaded, still kneeling down in front of you.

 

'Why did you both kiss in front of me then?' you said, tears welling up in your eyes again.

 

'She's the one who kissed me, you have to believe me! PLEASE Jae-hwa...' he replied, placing his hand on yours.

You pulled your hand away and stood up.

 

'How can I believe you?!' you exclaimed.

 

You then saw Thunder coming towards you.

 

Cheondong oppa please save me from him, I really can't handle this right now...

 

'Aishhh' Joon said, ruffling his hair. 'I can't prove it now, but be at the school's music bar at 11.30am tomorrow ok? Everything will be explained'

 

Thunder was now standing next to you. 'What's going on here? Are you ok Jae-hwa ssi?' he asked.

 

'Be there ok? Please...' Joon pleaded, as he ran off.

 

'Be where?' Thunder asked you.

 

'Oh... nowhere, don't worry' you replied.

 

'Is everything ok Jae-hwa ssi?' He asked, helping you up. He was always so polite, even though you had known him for quite a while now.

 

'Yes I'm fine and you don't have to call me Jae-hwa ssi you know... just drop the honorifics it ok, we're friends now right?' you smiled.

 

'But I don't want to sound rude... calling you by your name. I know people do that in Australia and the Phillippines but that's not the case, here in Korea' he replied.

 

'I know that silly... but I'm giving you permission! kekeke ok then, if it makes you happy, you can call me Jae-hwa ssi.' you smiled

'Ahhh you're so cute' you said squishing his chubby cheeks.

 

'Y-YAH! JAE-HWA!' Thunder laughed. 'That tickles!'

 

'Ohhhhh, so you drop the honorifics now huh?' you laughed.

 

*bell rings*

 

Thunder blushed bright red. 'Uhh, let's go back and get your stuff from the cafeteria. I'll walk you to class arrasso?'

 

'Ok then' you smiled, amused at the thought that Thunder was blushing. Kekeke it was cute.

 

As you walked to class with Thunder, you thought about what Joon had said earlier that lunch. '...be at the school's music bar at 11.30am tomorrow ok? Everything will be explained'. You wondered why he wanted you to be there. He obviously didn't understand how upset you were.

 

Hmmmm maybe I should give him just ONE last chance to explain... I mean... what could go wrong?

 

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed :)

Please comment and subscribe! ^^