After-school Fun

A Notebook Romance

Jae Hwa's POV

 

RING!~ You rushed out of class to find Joon already standing outside your classroom.

 

'Oh oppa... h-how did you?'

 

'How did I get here? Let's just say oppa is magic' he smiled.

 

'Oppa is magical eh? I like the sound of that kekeke. What should we do now?' you asked. You and Joon both finished school early today, so you could finally spend some time together.

 

'OOH! CAN WE GO PLAY VIDEO GAMES AT THE ARCADE?' he suggested.

 

'The arcade? Why do we have to go there...' you whined.

 

'PLEEEEEASE' Joon begged, clasping his hands together and fluttering his eyelids.

 

'No... I was thinking of a place where we could have fun together' you smiled.

 

'B-but we can have fun at the arcade! Pleeeeeease, can we go?' he begged, shaking your arm like a little kid.

 

'I wanna go to an amusement park' you said.

 

'Pshh an amusement park? Whyyyyyyy?' Joon whined.

 

'I've never been to an amusement park with... my boyfriend before' you smiled at him.

 

Joon's POV

 

Did she just call me her... BOYFRIEND?! PWOHHHH PARK JAE HWA SARANGHAEYO!~ AIGOO I'M SOOOOO HAPPY XD

 

'Hmmm... boyfriend... I like that!' you smiled.

 

You saw Jae Hwa look down and blush. 'So... you wanna go then?' she managed to say.

 

'Well if my GIRLFRIEND wants to go, I'll take her' you smiled.

 

'Pwohh... chincha?! KOMAWO!' she smiled, suddenly hugging you.

'I know you really wanted to go to the arcade today... we'll go next time arrasso? I promise' she smiled letting go of you.

 

-----------------

 

Jae Hwa's POV

 

'We're here jagiyaaaa!' Joon squealed, shaking your hand while jumping up and down on the spot.

 

Nawww how cute, such a little kid... I guess he's more excited than I am kekeke. But... I thought he wanted to go to the arcade, so why is he so hyped up? Oh well... XD And did he just call me jagiya? kekeke I like that ^^

 

'Hmm... oppa! Let's go on the bumper cars!' you said excitedly.

 

'Yeah! that's a great idea, let's go!' said Joon skipping away.

 

'YAH, wait for me!' you yelled as you ran after Joon.

 

You arrived at the bumper cars and decided you wanted a separate car, so you could be evil and bump into Joon.

Kekeke be prepared oppa! >:D

 

The ride started and you were driving around like crazy, trying to get up close to Joon's car. You were surprised at how well you could steer the bumper car, considering it was your first time at an amusement park. Finally gathering up enough speed, you CRASHED into the back of Joon's car and sent him flying.

 

'PWOHHH CHINCHA- Yah, what was that for?!' Joon yelled.  

 

'MEHHHHRONG!~' you said sticking your tongue out at Joon and driving away, satisfied with your achievement.

 

Joon's POV

 

'MEHHHHRONG!~' you heard Jae Hwa say, as she stuck her tongue out at you and drove off.

 

So she wants to play this game huh? Such a little kid... don't you worry, I'll get you back!

'Jae Hwa ssiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, I'm going to get youuuuuuuu~' you sang evilly as you rapidly turned the steering wheel and headed for Jae Hwa.

You were gaining a lot of speed and getting close to Jae Hwa. 'ROOOOAAARRR I'M GONNA GET YOUUUU!' you teased, slowly approaching Jae Hwa's rear bumper.

 

You heard Jae Hwa scream at your playful roaring. You could TOTALLY tell she was enjoying this. You sped up and just as you were about to hit Jae Hwa... 

 

'Thank you everyone for riding the bumper cars at Dreamland Amusement Park! Please vacate your bumper car and enjoy the rest of your day!' You heard the staff announce.

Your car slowed down and lightly tapped Jae Hwa's car, barely moving it... The both of you stood up and left, and walked about trying to find out what you would both like to go on next. Jae Hwa was ahead of you, completely immersed by all the weird and wonderful attractions at the park.

 

'You were useless at the bumper cars' she teased, still looking around the place like a little child.

 

'W-what? Yah, they stopped the cars before I got a chance-'

 

'Pshhh, excuses excuses. I bet you could've got me if you wanted to' she added.

 

'I know a way to get revenge on you' you said.

 

Jae Hwa stopped and turned around to look at you. 'How?' she asked.

 

'Like this... ROOOOOOAAAR!' you grinned, making claws with your hands and chasing after Jae Hwa.

 

'Oppa, stop it!' she squealed, as she ran away from you. Gosh, you were about to die because of how cute she was right now. You then caught up to her, giving her a back hug as well as a big kiss on the cheek.

 

'Kekeke, I like this kind of... revenge' Jae Hwa said happily, holding onto your hands and smiling.

 

'So do I' you smiled back, pulling her closer to you.

 

'Oppa where do you want to go?' Jae Hwa asked.

 

You let go of her and spun her round to face you. 'Let's go to the haunted house!' you suggested.

 

'Haunted house? Noooo, that's scary!' Jae Hwa pleaded.

 

'Come on it will be fun!' you argued.

 

'No, please...' she begged.

 

'Don't worry oppa will be there to protect you' you assured her.

 

Jae Hwa's POV

 

'Don't worry oppa will be there to protect you' Joon assured you. 

 

Oppa will be there to protect you... were you experiencing deja-vu? Didn't you hear Joon say this before? Yes you did! It was that day... the day when piggybacked you and escaped from Thunder... What did he say? That he'd always be there for you?

 

A shiver went down your spine and this warm, happy feeling filled your insides. I guess you could trust him, I mean... it was only a haunted house, how bad could it be? and Joonie would be there by your side.

 

'We don't have to go if you don't want to...' Joon said.

 

'No it's ok, let's go!' you smiled.

 

'PWOHHH CHINCHA? Daebak, let's go!' he said happily.

 

---------------

 

You went into the haunted house. It was dark, and mysterious music was playing inside. You knew something would jump out at you soon, and you didn't like the thought of that, so you held onto Joon's arm tightly for the whole way.

 

'See? It's not that scary...' Joon reassured.

It didn't matter what Joon said, you had screwed your eyes shut and were still clinging onto his arm. You did NOT want to see any freaky monsters, you just wanted to get the hell out of there.

Gosh... Joonie, why did I let you persuade me to do this?

 

'Nawww, come on I know you want to open your eyes' Joon teased, pinching your cheeks with his free hand.

 

'AAAAANI, SHIROOO!' you whined.

 

'I'm right by your side... nothing will hurt you I promise' he said softly.

 

You slowly opened your eyes. It was just like Joon said, it wasn't THAT scary. Maybe this could be fun?

You and Joon continued through the house, you saw people dressed up as monsters and all sorts of ugly things. Surprisingly, you weren't scared. Maybe it was because Joon was beside you the whole time. You liked the fact that he was there for you to hold on to. You liked it a lot, and you felt really happy. You wished you could spend more days like this together. Hopefully there would be a lot more happier times to come in the near future.

 

You both came out of the haunted house and sighed. 'THAT WAS SOOOO LAME' you both said at the same time, then laughing.

 

'See I told you it wasn't scary, and I protected didn't I?' Joon smiled.

 

'Ne, komawo. Joonie oppa did a very good job ^^' you smiled back, hugging him.

 


Joonie looks so good in that pic ^^ and did you guys like the ROOOOOAARRR parts? ;) hahaha inspired from MBLAQ Hello Baby kekeke ~ are any of you guys watching it? it's so cute <3 Please comment and subscribe! :D