Troublemaker ~

A Notebook Romance

Joon's POV

 

You waited out Jae Hwa's house today, since the two of you were talking again. Gosh it just felt so good talking to her, it made you feel so happy. Everything she did made you happy, Jae Hwa was the perfect girl.

 

Jae Hwa came out of her house, making you smile immediately. She even looked good in a school uniform... wow.

 

'Oh oppa... I didn't expect to see you here!' she said.

 

'Hahahaha well I've come to take you to school! Let's goooo!~' you smiled, grabbing her hand and walking off.

As you walked you started swinging your hands, just like the couples in Korean dramas. You had always wanted to do couple things like this with a girl... but since you were known as a 'player', you rarely experienced genuine feelings when you did things like this. Gosh, this just felt so nice.

 

You both arrived at school and before Jae Hwa could leave you grabbed her by the arm. She turned around to face you and before she got a chance to even say ne oppa? you kissed her sweetly on the cheek.

 

'I-I...' you stuttered. 

 

DAMMIT JOON, JUST SAY IT! You chickened out last time, don't do the same thing again now!'

 

'I-I... hope you have a good time in class!' you smiled nervously.

 

'Komawo oppa, annyeong!' she smiled, hugging you, then skipping off to class.

 

WHAAAAAT THE HELL WAS THAT? I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME IN CLASS?! Omg... what was I thinking... ARGHHHH why can't I say those 3 little words? Why can't I get them to come out of my mouth... Jae Hwa is my everything to me, so why is this so hard? pabo, pabo, PABO!

You sighed heavily, then headed off to class. You knew you had to tell her one day, and you knew you would be ready for that soon. You just had to wait for the right time.

 

Hyuna's POV

 

You got to school with the rest of your friends. You waved them all goodbye, then started heading off to class yourself, UNTIL... you saw something. You stopped in your tracks and hid behind a nearby building.

 

'I-I... hope you have a good time in class!'

'Komawo oppa, annyeong!'

 

OH. MY. GOSH. THIS GIRL JUST DIDN'T GET IT! But what were you going to do... Joon saw you the last time you tried to get revenge on Jae Hwa, and he looked so scary. You definitely didn't want to see Joon's angry face again... there must be another way, to get in between those two... indirectly. Hmmmm...

 

Don't you worry oppa, I'll think of something and you'll be mine again. I'll make you remember all the times we spent together. Just wait for your darling Hyuna to work her magic...

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter D: I just wanted to give you guys something since I haven't updated in a while... Look forward to the next chapter, it will def be longer i promise :) Don't forget to comment and subscribe! ^^