An Annoying Problem...

A Notebook Romance

'Yah, who do you think you are?!' she said, pushing my arm away violently.

 

'Uhmm... excuse me?' you asked.

 

'Pshh, don't play dumb with me, Jae Hwa. I've seen you in the cafeteria with Lee Joon oppa.' she said.

 

'Uhmm... yes I with him as well as his friends' you replied.

 

'Omo! This girl really...' she muttered. 'Listen here, stay away from Joon alright? He's mine. If I see you acting friendly with him again, you're DEAD, got it?!' she threatened.

 

'Oh... it's really not like that. We're only friends' I said cheerfully, trying not to make the situation worse.

 

'Yeah and it better stay that way, OR ELSE' she said as she flicked her hair and walked away.

 

What. was. THAT?! Stay away from Joon? Hmmm... and why did she call him oppa? Was she a past girlfriend  or was she just some obsessed psychopath? Whatever she was, I think it would be best to stay away from her.

 

As she left, you saw a name tag on her bag... it read Kim Hyuna. 'Kim Hyuna eh? Better remember that name' you told yourself.

 

You saw Thunder and the rest of the group walking towards you.

 

'Jae Hwa ssi, did something happen? You seem like you've just seen a ghost' said Thunder.

 

Gosh Thunder was always so considerate and polite. 'Uh... aniyo, aniyo I'm fine, shall we go?' I asked.

 

'Well what are we waiting for?! Let's go!'~ shouted Mir as he linked arms with me and ran outside.

 

'Y-yah Mireu! Get back here, leave her alone!' Joon shouted.

 

-----------

 

We walked around looking for a place to eat. Both Mir and I were in front of the others and still linking arms, but I didn't mind, he seemed like a cute little kid.

 

'Jae Hwa ssi, have you had Korean samgypsal before?' asked Seungho.

 

'Aniyo but I've seen Khuntoria couple eat it before, it seems yummy!' you replied happily.

 

'MY JAE WATCHES WE GOT MARRIED! HOW CUTEEEE' squealed Mir, as he squished my cheeks.

 

'Yah, don't do that to her, she obviously doesn't like it' said Joon, as he separated both you and Mir.

 

You rubbed your sore cheeks and continued walking. 'Can we eat samgypsal then?' you asked.

 

'Yes of course, there's a shop nearby. This samgypsal will be even better than what Khuntoria couple ate alright?' said G.O.

 

'Ne, arrasso!' you said happily as you all made your way to the shop.

 

-------------

 

We entered the shop, sat down and ordered our food. The samgypsal cooking at the other tables smelled delicious and you couldn't wait to try some.

 

The food arrived and Seungho started cooking the meat for everyone. While waiting for the meal to cook we played games and started to chat. It was really nice going out to eat like this, you thought. The atmosphere of a Korean restaurant, was much more different to that of Australia. You liked it and hoped you would experience more happy times like this.

 

Hyuna's POV

Mmmmmm~ eating samgypsal was the best, you thought as you wolfed down a big piece. You turn your head to the door of the restaurant. OMO Joonie's here! But what's this...? Joon must be with friends... Hmmm, Thunder, G.O, Mir, Seungho and... and... AND.....?! OMO what is SHE doing here?! Ooooooh that little... she is so dead. Pffftttt, just look at her eating with them. AND HOW DARE SHE SIT NEXT TO JOON?! I told her to stay away from him... just. you. wait.

 

You continue to spy on Jae Hwa, getting more and more jealous with each passing second. Hmmm.... what to do to her as payback... you sat there thinking. Suddenly Joon and his entourage finished eating and got up to exit the restaurant.

 

Pshhh yes, leave you disgusting litlle... you just couldn't resist could you? Someone else's property always seems better doesn't it? Well just you wait, I'll get you back. I'll show you that Joonie is mine once and for all. Be prepared Jae Hwa, you don't know what's about to hit you.

 

Sorry, this chapter is kinda short... I'll try to make longer ones :) Anyway how do you like the story so far? Please comment and subscribe! I'd really love to know your thoughts ~