Let's get you fixed up

A Notebook Romance

 

Jae-hwa's POV

 

'Don't just stand there! Somebody help him!' you cried as you ran toward Joon. 

 

'Jae-hwa ssi, what just happened here?' asked Seungho, looking extremely concerned. 

 

You ignored him as you pushed through the crowd to reach Joon. Jeez... what has gotten into Thunder these days? He would NEVER act that way...

 

You got to the bottom of the stairs, where Joon was curled up, clutching his stomach. Forcing back your tears and the awkward feelings, you helped Joon up and got him out of there as fast as you possibly could. He could still walk, but just barely.

 

'Please... help me' Joon whispered, as blood dripped from his mouth. 

 

You put one arm around his shoulder, the other one holding onto his arm, to make sure he didn't fall. Underneath his school uniform you could feel his large, strong arm muscles. Up until now, you'd never gotten the chance to touch them. You had to admit, you did like the feel of them. Joon never seemed that... strong. Maybe it was because the uniform hid it all... or maybe you just didn't take notice. I mean... how could those muscles not pop put of ANY clothing he wears? 

Ok. Ok. Back to reality now. You finally got to your house, as you had no where else to take him. There was no way you could help him at school... too many people, there was bound to be someone watching and just waiting to spread some sort of vicious rumour. 

 

You carefully sat him on the couch, still standing you leaned towards his face. 

You could tell he felt awkward but he stared straight at your face. You almost got lost in his gorgeous, dark brown-- almost black, sparkling eyes. 

 

NO. Stop it! Back to reality Jae hwa...

 

'Ooh... your lips are looking pretty bad. Let's get you fixed up, don't move. Just stay here alright?' you told him as you went to get some medicine.

 

Dammit... why out of ALL places were his LIPS bleeding?! I guess it was lucky that was the only part which was bloody, but it would be super awkward to clean it up... and very uncomfortable for the both of us. Yahhhh, this pabo needs to learn not to serenade girls so quickly...

 

Coming back into the room, you could tell his stomach was still hurting a lot because of his painful expression displayed on his face. But he seemed like he was in less pain than before... you just hope you could ease it, or better yet; make it go away...  

 

You brought your supplies with you and sat next to Joon on the couch. 'Ok now look at me' you commanded. 

Joon turned his head and looked into your eyes again. You avoided eye contact with him and just concentrated on cleaning up his lips. 

 

'I'm sorry, but this is going to sting...' 

 

Placing a cotton top into anticeptic solution, you lifted it up to his face and rubbed it into his cuts. Joon's lips were amazing... soft, luscious, y, and just perfectly defined. This freaken pabo's features were just too perfect to comprehend. You couldn't help but marvel at his stunning face. 

 

Joon endured the pain quietly but you could see him sufferring silently as he scrunched up his face. Man... even with that sort of expression, he looked kinda cute.

AHHH NO! What is wrong with me?! He must've been in hell right now, with pain to his stomach AND lips...

But you still did feel a sense of empathy towards this poor guy. Even if you got lost in his eyes at the same time... 

 

After using finishing wipes on his lips, you carefully placed a bandaid on them. 

 

'That looks much better! Now for your stomach...' 

 

'Unghhh... It's ok, I'm fine' he told you.

 

'Joon please don't tell me you're fine, Let me fix it up' you insisted. 

 

Joon's POV 

 

As Jae-hwa tended to your cuts, you stared at her beautiful face. Those long, curvacious eyelashes, naturally ful, pink lips and gorgeous, wavy jet-black hair. You could not believe there was a woman like this, who existed in this world.

 

This beautiful girl... even though she has misunderstood the situation, she still wants to care for me...

Aishhh! that just proves what a bad guy I am...

 

'That looks much better! Now for your stomach...' she said. 

 

'Unghhh... It's ok, I'm fine' you replied. 

 

Joon please don't tell me you're fine, Let me fix it up' she insisted. 

 

You wanted the pain to go away, and knew she could help in doing so but... but... well, to be honest, you were shy. You didn't want her to see your body. It must've been awkward enough for her to fix up your lips, let alone touch your stomach. Sure lots of girls may have seen it, but none have gone so far as to touch... you didn't want her to either. You wanted to preserve her innocence and save it for her later, when your relationship got more serious. You wanted to connect on a more deeper level... and you simply could not allow this. 

 

'Could you... lift up your shirt please.' she asked softly, avoiding eye contact. 

 

You could see her innocence, emanating from her as she shyly asked you the question. You were DEFINITELY not going to obey. 

 

'Excuse me?' you replied in shock. 

 

'I need to see if anything is wrong... your stomach... seems to be hurt badly' she told you, avoiding eye contact again. 

 

'No' 

 

'Why not? What if the injury is really bad?' she replied, looking into your eyes sadly. 

 

Wowww... this girl really does care for me. That look in her eyes... that great sadness, and caring nature for another person-- a bad guy like me... Ahhh I am so sorry, but I cannot allow you to do this... I will be fine, please don't worry about me.

 

'Just... no. I'm fine' you persisted.

 

'Well... at least let me give you a hot water bottle. It will help your muscles relax, and increase blood flow, helping you to heal faster. Please, let me help you.' she insisted. 

 

This girl... wants to make things easier for me... She probably has a tonne of other things to do, but worries about me first. 

 

'Alright then...' you replied; not wanting to refuse a second time, and possibly see her painful tears. 

 

This is to protect you Jae-hwa, so please don't worry... I am fine. 

 

'Here, put this under your shirt. It needs to be in contact with your skin to be effective' she told you, handing you a cute water bottle wrapped in a fluffy blue Pororo towel. 

 

'So this is your style huh? It's cute.' You smiled cheekily. 

 

Jae-hwa blushed bright red and looked away. 'Oh shushh you... now... get some rest... and... I'll be back' she replied. 

 

 

Sorry it took so long to update... :'(

But I finally have some ideas for this fanfic!

Byeee ^^