Fragile

Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie! What do you mean you can’t do the check up?” 

“You’re the one that didn’t want to go to the conference! Don’t complain! I have to go alright?” 

-click-

“Yah! Joohyun-Unnie!” Byul looked at her black phone screen. “Ahh!” Byul sighed loudly, leaning back on her chair.

“Is everything alright Dr. Moon?” Yewon asked as she set down a coffee.

“Yes...Thanks Yewon” Byul smiled, much to the surprise of Yewon. 

“She hasn’t smile like this in a long time… maybe something good happened to Byul-unnie” Yewon smiled back before going back to her desk 

Byul got up, glancing at her clock. She grabbed the coffee and the patient chart she was looking at.

“I’ll be back in a bit, call me if you need anything” 

Byul shut the door quickly and walked down the hall, bumping into a tall doctor.

“You’re in a rush aren’t you?” He chuckled, taking the patient chart from Byul.

“Yah! Sandeul! Why are you so annoying” Byul whined, trying to grab the chart back. He laughed, keeping it out of her reach.

“Kim Yongsun?....” he frowned reading the chart. “Isn’t this Joohyun-noona’s patient?” 

Byul grabbed it out of his hands. “I was the operating surgeon. I have to check up on her too” 

“Will you be ok?” Sandeul asked concerned. He reached for Byul’s coffee which she gave to him.

“I’ll be fine. It’s been two months…” Byul smiled. “Yah! Wait! Yewon-ah gave me that!” Byul pointed at the coffee he was drinking.

“You’re the one that handed it to me” he laughed. “I have to go. Let’s have dinner later this week?”

“Mm alright. And you can have it, I’ll have Yewon make me a new one” 

“Have fun Dr. Moon. And tell Yewon she makes some great coffee” he chuckled, walking in the direction

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter