Change

Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, make sure you visit us soon. You better not disappear for another few years" Seulgi said as she hugged Byul.

"This time I'll leave for ten" Byul joked, earning a smack from both of her younger sisters. 

"Make sure you bring Yongsun-unnie with you next time" Yesol smiled. Mr. and Mrs. Moon chuckled. 

"I've packed some kimchi and other side dishes for you Byulyi-ah. Make sure to eat them well" 

"Yongsun-ah, take care. Aigoo, it feels like my fourth daughter is leaving" Mr. Moon said, crossing his arms. "Tell us if Byulyi is acting up, we'll set her straight" 

"Of course Appa" Yongsun smiled, giving the old man a hug. "Thank you for taking care of me, Omma" 

"Anytime, Yongsun-ah" Mrs. Moon smiled, she pulled her into a hug, while whispering a few words. "Byulyi is stubborn and can be a hassle somtimes but she'll always be thinking about everyone else's well-being before her own. Make sure she takes care of herself" 

"I will Omma" 

"Yong, we should get going, I want to get back before dinner" Byul called out, checking her watch. 

“You’re always in such a rush, Byul-unnie” Seulgi chuckled. “You haven’t visited for three years and you’re already trying to leave” 

“I can’t help it, the hospital has made it a habit” 

“sureeee unnie. Just go, we get it, you have someone else more important now” Yesol pouted. Mr. And Mrs. Moon laughed, watching the three sisters began to bicker.

”Go, make sure to visit us again Byulyi” Mrs. Moon smiled, pulling Byul into a hug. 

“We’ll get going then” Byul said as she hugged her mother back. “Thank you for the food” 

“Of course, my star” 

 

....

 

Byul strolled into the hospital, still a little exhuasted from their return last night. For some reason, the hospital seemed busier than usual, the hallways filled with doctors and nurses she hadn't seen before. ""Don't tell me they fired everyone.." 

"Yah! Unnie!" Byul felt a heavy weight on her back, it was clinging on tightly. There was only one person who would dare to do this to Byul here.

"Wheepup~ did you miss me?" Byul chuckled, nudging at the head nurse to let go. Wheein could sense a change in the doctor.

"You seem...different.." Wheein scanned Byul up and down, hoping to find anything different. Her appearance was still the same, neatly dressed in a button up and slacks.  

"I don't know what you're talking about, anyways, let's walk, I have a meeting with Joohyun-unnie soon. What's with all these people?" Byul asked as they began walking down the hallway torward the nurses station. 

"We're holding a program with Liu Medical Corporatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter