Chapter 43

T H I E F
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


!!THIS IS A SPECIAL CHAPTER!!

With different characters narrating!!

Please note that Juli won't be narrating for this chapter!! ENJOY!! xoxo

 

 

 

 

 

~*~


 

MARK

I volunteered to go with Taeyong to buy all of the supplies Hwasa the Grey Witch told us to get. We both went to the nearest mini market around the block.

To be honest, I'm so nervous for Juli. 

Why would they seal the most wanted thing in the entire realm inside of their own child? 

And what would happen to those three? Juli, Yuta, and Xiaojun. I heard the gods are bad at showing mercy, whatever mercy means to them.

We went into the mini market and I was naturally drawn to the comics section. 

They sure got a lot of it.

what am I doing? I should stay focused. I need to get the sweet drinks and snacks for Juli.

Taeyong has disappeared into the aisles, so I made my way do the drinks aisle. Holy Bosco! They have too much drink! I am really loving this nation the locals and Yuta call Japan. I guess this is like the Fire Nation for them, but crazier. With all the technologies and everything. Our dimension is not this advanced, yet. 

I don't know what drinks Juli like... does she like sweetened tea? Coffee? Milk tea? Matcha?

Wait I do know she enjoyed the ramune I bought her. Maybe I should just but different flavors of them.

Wait aghh I'm so stupid she will need a lot of drinks and drinking too much pop is not good.

Sweetened tea it is. Nothing will go wrong with tea!

I grabbed a bunch of tea and snacks and put them into my cart. I grabbed some for myself and the guys too.

Then I went looking for Taeyong. I found him walking like he was looking for a specific section.

I walked faster and tapped him by his shoulder when I was close enough, "what are you looking for?"

"Salt," he replied, barely paying attention to me.

"I think I saw it when I was on my way here, come." 

I led us to the kitchen section and we found it. Taeyong grabbed 2 boxes and we proceeded to look for candles.

Man buying all of these makes me feel like we're gonna summon a demon or something. Sweets demon. 

I seriously am concerned for Juli. I hope everything will go as planned. And we get to go back to the institute.

Aghh we will have to fight the dark witch first.

Wait... can we even go back to the institute?? We are basically criminals now. Dang.

Well, wouldn't have it any other way.

To be honest, I hated Juli before I got to know her. I mean I hated the princess, the whole entire Royal Family. Not Juli. I didn't know the princess was her... you get what I mean.

My dad is a king in the Earth Kingdom.

Not the king of the entire Earth Kingdom, he is a king of a smaller city called Omashu, in the Earth Kingdom. And what the Royal Family of the Fire Nation did affected all other three nations. Especially the rulers. 

The entire bending world is like a ticking time bomb. It's either until the dark witch gets a hold of the map and steals the Olympian weapons to take over the other nations, or maybe one day after a cup of coffee she decides that she would like to take the Earth Kingdom first since she cannot take every nations all at once— the point is... no nation is actually safe in the bending world right now with the dark witch being in it.

I am worried for my family. My friends, Juli...

Does anyone know about my father being a king? No. Only the councils and Ten know. I don't want people going around calling me with the P word, like they all do to Yangyang.

Yangyang is the prince— I mean he is like the boss prince. Because he is from the capital, Ba Sing Se.

"Mark..." I heard Taeyong called me.

"Yes??"

He furrowed his eyebrows at me, "are you okay?" 

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?" I smiled in confusion.

"You look... tensed." Taeyong said as he was checking the price tags on the shelf.

"Ah no, I'm okay." I said and cleared my throat. "Maybe a little nervous for Juli."

"Don't worry too much, she'll be fine. She has us. We have her back." He said.

"I guess..." I shrugged and we walked to the cashier.

There were no lines, so we checked out in no time and exited the store and walked back to the.... closed clothing store where we will do the demon-summoning-kinda ritual.

Speaking of Juli.... "are you okay though, hyung?"

Taeyong eyes lit up and gave me a puzzled look, "what do you mean?"

"About the Yuta situation." I said.

"What Yuta situation?"

"Juli... ya know..."

"Mark, you're not making any sense." Taeyong shook his head like he was annoyed.

"I'm sorry, I know you're trying to forget it, it must be very—"

"I seriously don't know what you're talking about." Taeyong pressed his lips.

"Uhm .... ya know... Yuta... and Juli... the other night... in a roooooooooooommm..."

"I guess she should be free to choose whoever she wishes to be with and do whatever she... wishes to do with them?" Taeyong grinned like he was confused.

I am confused. "Wait whAT?? Seriously??"

"What??"

"You're not jealous or angry or anything??"

Taeyong stared at me for a few second before letting out a chuckle, "what makes you think like that??"

I am so confused right now... but I'm pretty sure he is lyyyyyyiiinnnn. "Huh?? I thought you and her... have a thing going on??"

"No!" Taeyong said. "Gods no, Mark. We are just friends. Good friends."

Oh well. Shi—


 

~*~



 

HENDERY

I squeezed her palm and while locking my eyes with hers. "We're here with you,"

Her hands were so cold, and her lips were so pale. Of course she is nervous, even I am nervous for her. 

I wish I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter