Task #33: The Hidden Heir

Angel N Devil Season 2

Ding Dang frowned as she put her hands on her waist. "Aiyo, where is he? He promised that he'll treat me to smoothie today.", she said to herself, pacing back and forth at the bridge.

 

 

Then she felt uneasy, like something bad is happening near her. What's this? Is someone in danger? As soon as she looked around, she was surprised to smell Wang Zi's scent. He's not here, but why could I smell- oh no, he's in danger!

 

 

With that, she run as fast as she could, following the scent. As she got in the park, she was shocked to see green fire surrounding an area, it was shaped in circular shape. But she already know who made it.

 

 

Unknown to her, the first group who saw Wang Zi before her stood at the opposite side of the park. They were far from the scene to avoid themselves getting burn from the fire. "Be careful guys. We cannot get through Wang Zi's fire flame without hurting ourselves or dying.", Wei Yi said.

 

 

"I thought he's a Ma Gua.", Kate said. "He's not.", Xiao Feng said. "He is a Pure-blooded Night Crawler.", Charlie said. This shocked the girls, who looked at him with wide eyes. "If you're going to ask who told me, it's Wei Yi ge.", he said.

 

 

"But he's in danger. There's a lot of demons surrounding him.", Yan Yan said. "We cannot pass through his fire flame, but only someone he cares and loves can pass through it.", Wei Yi said. Charlie frowned as he noticed something across from them. "Isn't that Ding Dang?", he asked.

 

 

They all looked to see Ding Dang, who was looking at Wang Zi and the demons. "Why does she looks... worried and bothered?", Yan Yan asked.

 

 

On the middle area of the fire flame, Wang Zi was looking at the demons with his head held high, he didn't even noticed Ding Dang and the other group of people that they found him. 

 

 

"We've been fighting with you for hours. Aren't you tired? If I were you, I'll just let myself die.", one of the Day Crawlers said. "I'll fight with you guys until my last breath!", Wang Zi shouted, startling everyone.

 

 

"Woah, his voice sounds scary.", Xiao Feng commented. "Yin Xiao Feng, you missed the point.", Charlie and Yan Yan said in an annoyed voice. "That's not his normal voice.", Wei Yi commented.

 

 

Wang Zi started attacking the Day Crawlers with his fire flames. He was also beaten up, but not as badly before but it's not that good to see either. "You really won't give up don't you?", one of the demons said. He was about to go near him when a bat appeared out of nowhere.

 

 

"Shoo!", the demons tried to shoo the bat away, letting Wang Zi rest for a while. Seeing this, Ding Dang was eager to go and take him out of the place, but she remained frozen in her spot.

 

 

Holding a bottle of liquid in his hand, a Day Crawler sneaked up near Wang Zi. He opened the lid and let out an evil laugh. "Say goodbye, little freak!", he said as he threw the opened bottle on Wang Zi.

 

 

"Oh no! It's the poison!", Wei Yi exclaimed as he looked in shock. "Poison?", the rest asked as they looked at him. "A poison that could kill a certain creature - vampire.", he said. Upon hearing that, their eyes widened in shock. "Wang Zi is a half breed?!", the girls exclaimed.

 

 

Before the liquid could dripped on Wang Zi, the same bat flew in front of him and transformed into a human form. As the liquid hit her, she screamed in pain as her body burned. Seeing the familiar lady, Wang Zi's eyes watered.

 

 

"I won't allow you to hurt my son!", the lady hissed as she glared at the demons. They all glared back at her, planning to attack her. "Who do you think you are?! You don't scare us!", they said.

 

 

The lady hissed at them and showed her fangs. Although she was burning badly, she still remained steady. "I am Wang Xing, the queen for the last generation of vampires.", she said as her eyes glowed dark pink. All of them gasped at that and the Day Crawlers walked back a little.

 

 

Wang Xing (Portrayed by Hebe Tien) turned to look at Wang Zi and smiled at him. He was about to touch her when she moved away from him. "If you touch me, you'll die.", she said in a motherly tone. "Mom, I missed you so much.", he cried.

 

 

"I missed you too, although I want to see you as you go older, my time here is done now.", she said as her eyes also watered, but she hid it with a smile. "Don't leave me again, mom!", he pleaded. Wang Xing smiled and extended her hand to him, and a dark pink light appeared.

 

 

"From this day on, I'm allowing to choose if you want to continue the generation of vampire or not. As the heir of our kingdom, I'll bless you with the guide of our ancestors."  she said. Then the light surrounded Wang Zi, taking her blessing.

 

 

As soon as the light disappeared, Wang Xing gave her final smile at Wang Zi. "My son, you're the kindest vampire in our kingdom, and I believe that you'll love a girl the same way as your dad loves me. You will always have my blessing. I love you."

 

 

With that, she screamed in pain as her body turned into ashes. Wang Zi could only watched and cry as he sat on the ground. "Mom!", he cried. Seeing this, Ding Dang couldn't help but tear up as well.

 

 

One of the Day Crawlers used this chance to attack. He took out another bottle of poison, and opened the bottle. "This is the last bottle. I won't miss him this time.", he said to himself. "I don't care if you're a prince or heir, you deserve to die!", he shouted then he threw the bottle at Wang Zi.

 

 

Wang Zi closed his eyes, waiting for the pain to be felt on his body.