Task #22: The Start

Angel N Devil Season 2

February 7.

 

 

"I tell you guys, this lotion from Bioderma(c) is very good for your skin. Here, apply it and rub it on your skin. It feels nice as well.", Ding Dang said as she showed a yellow bottled lotion to the class.

 

 

"It really feels good to my skin! It smells nice too.", An Jie said after she applied the lotion. Ding Dang smiled at that. "Ding Dang, I want these!", Li Na said as she tugged her uniform. Some of her classmates begged her as well.

 

 

"You guys want this lotion right? You have to do one thing to get this.", Ding Dang said as she looked at them. "What is it?", they all asked. "Stan Sunnee Yang YunQing! Be a Sunstar, and you'll have this.", she said with a smirk.

 

 

"That's not how you break a fourth wall, Classmate Ding Dang."

 

 

They all turned to see Director Wu Yong standing at the front door of their classroom. "Aiyo, Director. You're such a mood destroyer.", Ding Dang said. "Mood destroyer my head! Go back to your seats.", he said.

 

 

The class slowly walked back to their seats and sat. They all looked at him in silence as he walked in front of them. "We have an event for the coming Valentines' Day. The cutest and most beautiful class between The Ordinary Citizens Class and The Ignorant Class will win a special award at the end of the day.", Wu Yong said.

 

 

Hearing that, the students started to chattered around making Wu Yong irritated. "I'm not done with the announcement!", he shouted. The class fell silent, making him smile. "You have one week to prepare your classroom. On February 14, you have no classes. On the morning, you have to entertain the teachers to your classroom. The teachers are assigned for choosing the best class. After lunch until 5 pm, you have your time to be with your crush or someone you like.", he said.

 

 

"That's all for today. I'm not expecting that much to your class though.", he said. With that he left the class. Noises and chattered could be heard from the class after Wu Yong left.

 

 

"I'm in charge of the theme!", one of their classmates said. "No! I'll be the one who's choosing the theme!", another one shouted. "You guys don't have sense of theme. Leave the theme to me!".

 

 

Charlie frowned and sighed. "It's just a stupid event, what's there to be rushed?", he muttered to himself. "Aiyo, you guys. Let's talk it out nicely. We should share our opinions.", Kate said. "What idea do you have then?", their classmate asked.

 

 

"What about Barbie?", An Jie asked. "Too girly.", one of their classmates said. "Pucca?", "Strawberry Shortcake?", "Disney?". "What about Tangled?", Da Wei asked. Everyone looked at him then to each other. "He's the Principal's son, whatever he says, we have no objections.", Yan Rui said. Da Wei sweatdropped at that.

 

 

"So who will be Rapunzel?", Jo Lie asked. "She has blonde hair, right?", Allie asked. They all nodded their heads. Then they all looked at Ding Dang, making her uncomfortable. "Thami phwk khun mxng ma thi chan xyang nan? (Why are you guys looking at me like that?)", she asked.

 

 

"Her hair is short... but we can fix that.", Xiao Feng said. With that, Ding Dang stood up from her seat. "Hey! You guys want me to portray Rapunzel?!", she asked. They all nodded their heads. "I think it suits you. You dressed up as Elsa from Frozen before, right?", Xiang Ning said.

 

 

"But...", Ding Dang protested, and glanced at Wang Zi. He gave her a 'why don't you give it a try' look, making her sigh. "Fine, I'll do it. But! I won't be in charge of dressing up myself.", she said. "We have your back.", Kate said as the K.O. Bad Girls and Xiao Xiong smiled at her.

 

 

"So who will be Gothel?"

 

 


 

 

"Dad! Can you please find me a Flynn Rider costume? I need it for my participation in class for Valentines' Day.", Da Wei said as he eat his strawberry cheesecake.

 

 

"That's your theme for the contest?", Ri Yin Wang asked. "Yeah, it's cute, right?", he said as he ate the strawberry. "But, of all characters of Tangled, why did you choose Flynn Rider?", he asked.

 

 

Da Wei looked at his dad as he chewed his cake. "Because Ding Dang is going to be Rapunzel.", he said. Ri Yin Wang smiled at that. "Is that so? So you want to be her partner?", he asked. 

 

 

Da Wei nodded his head as he ate more of the cake. "I want to be her partner in real life as well.", he muttered to himself, but his dad heard it. "Da Wei, do you like Classmate Ding Dang? Is that why you always tell her to accompany you to eat ever since Gou Zhui left?", he asked.

 

 

Da Wei blushed at that. "Of all my friends, she's the only one who makes me really happy.", he said as a smile formed in his face. However, it turned into a frown after he drink his milk. "But ever since that Wang Zi transferred to our class, she hasn't been hanging out with me.", he said.

 

 

"It's not fair. I clearly met Ding Dang first, but her attention is with that Wang Zi. What's so great about him?", Da Wei ranted. Ri Yin Wang frowned as he felt his son's aura getting dark. Oh no, jealousy will turn him into a demon that he hates the most.

 

 


 

 

Xiao Xiong paced around his house with his eyes closed. Why do I have a feeling that I'm forgetting something? Why do I feel weird ever since I got drunk? 

 

 

"Xiao Xiong.", Kate called as she approached him. He opened his eyes and looked at her, smiling. "Kate, what brings you here?", he asked. She looked at him with a nervous face, but she still faced him. "Xiao Xiong, I just wanted to ask something.", she said.

 

 

"What is it?", he asked. She looked at him for a while. Do you remember the night you... She sighed and smiled at him.  "The other night, you told me that someone in K.O. Bad Girls feels that she doesn't feel welcomed. May I know who she is?", she asked.

 

 

Xiao Xiong gave her a confused look. "I said that?", he asked. Kate nodded her head as she looked away from him. "Actually, I still don't know the full reason why she feels that way. I planned to ask her that some day.", he said.

 

 

"Won't you tell me who she is?", she asked. He shooked his head. "I won't tell you yet until I found out the full reason.", he said. Kate sighed and smiled at him. "Oh, then I'm going now.", she said. He nodded at her.

 

 

Kate left without saying a word, but her sad face glanced behind. He really did forgot what happened that night.