Chapter 4

Love over Love?

“Hey, how are you two?” Momo’s mother said with a wide smile as she opens the door.

“We are good aunty, how are you” a beautiful face while holding her luggage.

As entering Momo’s house both girls were staring at the wall while passing by. A timeline of picture was hanging on the passing walls. As they were watching those photos, every memory of their childhood started hitting them back. Mina and Sana both who left Momo when they were 11 years old were like a family to Momo as they have spent their every single second with each other when they were babies. As their fathers were working together in their business, both Mina and Sana were transferred to Japan along with their families. It was like a reunion again after so many years for 3 of them. They both utilized the opportunity and took the exchange program where Momo is.

“You both have grown so beautiful, I can’t believe” Momo’s mother while hugging both of them.

“Mom….” Momo while side-eyeing her mom.

“You sure Mina? You could stay with us” Momo’s mother while ignoring her daughter.

“Thank you very much aunty but my aunt has already a spare room and its even close to our school so it’s alright” Mina answered while giving a gummy smile.

“OK I will leave you guys now, just wait for an hour for the lunch” Momo’s mom leaving the 3 of them.

“Ahhhhhhh!!!, I can’t believe we all will be going to a same school again” Sana said excitedly while throwing herself on the bed.

“Literally guys, although I have some friends here but I really missed you both.” Momo said while back hugging Mina.

“I really wished I could stay here with Sana but my mom already made the arrangements at my aunt’s home “Mina said while pouting.

“No problem you can come here at the weekends” Momo still back hugging Mina.

“Yaa Momoya how’s your school, I mean are* there pretty girls?” Sana asked while raising her eyebrows in a flirty way.

“ahh you snake, control yourself and yes you will get plenty” Momo said with a smirk on her face.

All started laughing. After a couple of hours Momo’s mom called them for lunch.

“When you will be leaving Mina” Momo asked while munching on her lunch.

Suddenly Momo’s mother slightly slapped her daughter on her head.

“She has just arrived Momo!!” Momo’s mother said while gazing Momo.

“Ahh it’s alright aunty” Mina while giving a laughter.

“Well I have to catch up with a friend so I will leave after half an hour” Mina said while looking at her watch.

 “Aye you pabo, slow up or else you will get choked again.” Sana exclaimed while watching Momo eat.

The lunch was full of laughter and flashing back their memories. They all were too excited for their new start with each other.

“I have to go now, I am sorry” Mina while breaking their flow of conversation.

“My aunt must be waiting” Mina added with an apologetic smile.

“It’s okay Mina, meet you at school tomorrow” Momo said while giving her a smile.

It was already 6pm. “Its too late, I will meet her at school” Mina said to herself while calling someone.

A car was already waiting in front of Momo’s house. The driver came out while bowing Mina and taking her luggage. Mina placed herself at the back seat while driver was putting her luggage at the back. The car finally arrived at destination. It was not a house, it was actually a hotel. The whole building was made with the white marble along with white Greek statues greeting you at the entrance. It was Mina’s father hotel. Her aunt was handling it since they left to Japan for expansion of their business.

"Here comes the another Richie in the story".

Myoi Mina

Even "Elegant" word just drops in front of Mina. Mina's beauty is something which can't be compared to others. Her grace, her aura, her elegancy is enough to get fall in love with her. Apart from being rich, her down to earth behavior makes her even more charming. Always helping the needy ones, putting friendship over love and being a perfect daughter is Myoi Mina. You just cant dislike her. Might be a another richie but with a good heart.