Chapter 16

Love over Love?

Nayeon was hurt. Although they just have started their relationship but still this was her second time when she got dumped. She thought that she was herself degrading her reputation by getting in relationship with anyone. Somehow, she decided to go school next day. As she is the head of music club, she has to give proper reports about her practice as her competition was coming near. So before going to class she has to report to her uncle. She saw herself in bathroom. She quickly washed her face because she can’t show her frowning face to uncle or else there will a lot of questions. Getting over someone was now a thing for Nayeon. First Tzuyu now Sana. This year was going to tough for her, she thought. As she was proceeding to her uncle’s office, she met Jeongyeon and Momo. She was not really in mood of talking with anyone. But looks like Jeongyeon was not still over.

“Well well looks whose here” Jeongyeon said in sarcastic manner. Momo was pulling her hand from behind to not create any scene.

“Not now Jeongyeon, I am busy” Nayeon said excusing herself.

“Wait how can you be shameless.” Jeongyeon said but in an irritating voice.

“leave it Jeong” Momo said.

“What?” Nayeon was clueless why Jeongyeon was getting on her nerve.

“You know what, you were a in the first place, I shouldn’t have treated you nice. You are the same y Im Nayeon. You are just pretending nice because of Mina. You think you are rich so you can have everything. you .” Jeongyeon was still upset with yesterday’s scene.

Nayeon was trying to keep it cool but looks like Jeongyeon literally got on her nerve this time. And she was blaming her which she has no clue about. Which made Nayeon angrier.

Luckily Mina came on time when she heard Jeongyeon shouting. She quickly came and grab Nayeon’s hand and tried to take her from the scene.

“What the she was saying” Nayeon was hurt with the sudden rude behavior of Jeongyeon. Mina was successful to drag Nayeon same as well as Momo.

“Momo you shouldn’t have stopped me.” Jeongyeon was getting annoyed.

“Jeongyeon don’t act immature. You should not say anything until unless you are sure about the things” Momo replied back. She was getting annoyed by Jeongyeon’s behavior.

“Ahhh seriously” Jeongyeon scoff after listening Momo.

“Seriously isn’t the kiss enough?” Jeongyeon asked.

“Yes, we also saw them while kissing but, you shouldn’t blame every time on Nayeon. She wouldn’t be in a relationship if Sana hasn’t allowed her. “Momo shouted. She was getting annoyed with all the drama.

“Moreover, Sana was spending more time with Nayeon. Obviously, things could have happened between them.” Momo said.

“Now what you are blaming your friend for all this.” Jeongyeon scoffed again. She cannot understand Momo whom side she was.

“COULD YOU STOP IT!! Sana has not returned back yesterday night. I am already worried about her. Somehow, I managed to hide it from my mom but still I haven’t heard from her. She called me yesterday evening 3 times. Just because of you I didn’t picked up. I know very well she is wrong. But after she didn’t return to our house, I got worried. I called her like many times but she didn’t pick. Now I am regretting it, she could be in trouble.” Momo as about to cry. Now Jeongyeon realized that the matter was different.

“I know you are heartbroken. But come on she is like a crush of one month and you are acting like she was already your girlfriend. Right now, I care about my friend more rather than your heart. I am sorry. So please take care of yourself now.” Momo said while leaving the scene. 

Jeongyeon now was feeling guilty. She does feel that she was overreacting. But suddenly she got worried about Sana. What happened, where is she?

Every thing was falling apart. Sana, Nayeon and Jeongyeon was missing from lunch.

“What is happening?” Jihyo was frustrated.

“Any message or call?” Mina asked Momo.

“No Mina, nothing. If she didn’t come back tonight then I will be telling my parents. She could be trouble.” Momo was scared.

“Definitely something has happened. Sana never do such things. Moreover, if there is any problem, she always shares with me. Plus, Nayeon mood was grumpy today.” Mina said to the group.

“We have to do something guys” Chaeyoung said while holding Mina’s hand. As she couldn’t saw her girlfriend getting worried.

“But I didn’t know that Jeongyeon was crushing on Sana, I mean when did that happened.” Jihyo asked suddenly.

“Actually, she told me. But asked me to keep it low till she proposes her. We had a bet that if she acts nice to Nayeon then I will help her with Sana. But ing I didn’t knew that Sana is already with Nayeon. I mean I use to fed her ears with Jeongyeon but she never stopped me. She just always listened me and I thought we were having a progress.” Momo said.

“Well I knew about Nayeon and Sana” Mina said feeling bad.

“What!! You didn’t told me” Chaeyoung was shocked.

“Nayeon begged me to not tell anyone. That’s why” Mina was regretting it now.

“Okay no more secrets now. We have to find Sana. “Jihyo said while standing up.

Just then Tzuyu came to their table.

“Hey Mina, do you know why Sana hasn’t come to school.” Tzuyu asked. Her face was not so good. She was worried about Sana.

“Its none of your business Tzuyu. Please leave us alone.” Mina said coldly without looking at her.

“Please Mina, after I kissed her, she ran away while crying. I tried everywhere to look for her but couldn’t find her. She is also not picking her phone.” Tzuyu said.

“WHAT how you dare .” Momo grabbed Tzuyu collar. Every student in cafeteria was looking at them now.

“Hey Momo leave her, lets talk somewhere else.” Jihyo cut Momo while signaling Tzuyu to come along.

They reached an empty class room. Jihyo looked if anyone was there and then called her friends to enter.

“Okay now tell us from the start.” Jihyo coldly asked Tzuyu.

“See You guys will not believe it neither I want to try. But yes, I still love Sana.” Tzuyu said

Momo and Mina scoffed at her answer. Tzuyu looked at them and them faces Jihyo.

“I left my home for Sana, And I also know very well that She still loves me or else She would have pushed me soon after I touched her lips.” Tzuyu smirked at Momo and Mina. Everyone was so shocked.

“Its not possible!” Momo answered quickly.

“Ask Nayeon yourself, she saw herself.” Tzuyu replied.

“What!!” Mina exclaimed.

“What is actually happening, who loves who can anyone brief me” Dhayun opened for the first time. She was confused.

Not only Dhayun was confused everyone was.

“Wait a minute, you know Sana and Nayeon were in relationship?” Jihyo was confused.

“Yes, I do, but I still knew that Sana was just faking it. When I confessed her and …… when we kissed, Nayeon was watching everything. Then she cried and ran away from there. After that Sana also followed her. I thought to give her some space as everything was really complicated for her. So, I waited till evening and finally called her. But she didn’t pick any of my call. So, I waited in front of Momo’s home to see whether she was home or not but I heard Momo telling her mother that she hasn’t arrived yet. I waited around 3 am and still there was no sign of her. So here now I am.” Tzuyu finally told the whole story.

“You creepy stalker how do you know my house.” Momo didn’t knew that Tzuyu knew her house.

“Just for Sana, and I am not creepy” Tzuyu said while frowning.

“Well Sana must be really worried because obviously she cheated on Nayeon. But where could she run away.” Mina said worriedly.

“Now I understand why Nayeon must be in a bad mood.” Jihyo exclaimed.

“Wow Its literally a big mess.” Momo said.

“More over Jeongyeon has literally blurted out like the nicest word to Nayeon. Its not ever her fault, even she kinda got dumped. Again.” Momo said while regretting.

“I don’t know how to talk to Nayeon now.” Mina said while looking at Jihyo.

“Could you guys worry about Nayeon afterwards, moreover I don’t care. Sana is missing. Can we search her now?” Tzuyu said while she was getting furious.

“Listen just because of Sana we are talking to you; we also don’t give a damn care about you.” Mina said while glaring at Tzuyu.

“whatever” Tzuyu ignored her.

Suddenly Momo got a message.

“Hey its SANA!!!” Momo shouted.

“What it is?” Everyone jumped out of their seats to Momo.

“Hey Momo I am okay, just tell your Mom I stayed at my relative’s house yesterday. Sorry for making you worried but I will come tonight. And please don’t call me, I am not in mood to talk for now. See you.” Momo said the message loudly so that everyone can hear.

Everyone was so now feeling so relaxed. Finally, Sana was safe.

“Okay guys so let Sana come today, Momo you will ask what’s the matter. And Mina you will look after Nayeon. Then tell us what we can do tomorrow at lunch.” Jihyo ordered.

“Yeah I will, and I will find out if Sana is still in love with this or not.” Momo glared at Tzuyu.

“Yeah sure I have believe in my love” Tzuyu said while giving her sarcastic smile.

Everyone scoffed this time at her answer and left her alone in the class room.