Chapter 18

Love over Love?

“Sana you can tell me, you know right!” Momo places her hand over Sana’s shoulder to give her a little bit of comfort. They both decided to ditch the school as Sana didn’t want to face everyone right now, so Momo brought her to a park so that they can talk comfortably.

“Momo do you also hate me like others?” Sana asked.

“Are you crazy, I know you very well there must be a reason behind all this. And even if there wasn’t any, I would still be beside you” Momo smiled.

“Now tell me what it is, so that we together can sort out” Momo said while squeezing Sana’s hand.

“I am still in love with Tzuyu” Sana said as a tear escaped her eyes.

Momo was shocked. She didn’t know what to do next or what to ask.

“I know you guys don’t like her but I have always been in love with her. She might be rude and cold to you guys but she never treated me wrong until our break up in Japan” Sana sobbed as she continues.

“It was her first day when she got transferred. I heard many rumors that she was a player and all but something was attracting me to her. I don’t know what but I can’t help to look for her. But she approached me first. And trust me no one is rude from birth, her family conditions made her like that. Her father and mother always torture her to work for their business. So, they always fight with her, due to that she was also not able to concentrate on her studies. So, I started to help her and that’s where we got close. Our relationship lasted for 2 years but still it was my best experience with her. I have never felt this good with anyone else. Her love was something else. She made me feel secure. But one day she asked me to break up with her suddenly. She didn’t explain anything and left me alone there. It was like the worst phase of my life. I was totally broken. So, I decided to go for the exchange program so that a change in atmosphere could help me to overcome it but it didn’t help that much. You must have noticed me getting awake suddenly in the middle of night. Its all the same nightmare. Tzuyu coming for me. Mina in between told me that Nayeon likes me so I decided to go for it thinking that it may help me but it also actually failed when Tzuyu came back. Momo I seriously didn’t have any intentions to break Nayeon’s heart but things were already complicated. I saw the sincerity in Tzuyu’s eyes. She left her family just for me made me really shocked. All my walls that I was creating till now collapsed as soon as she kissed me. It was hard for me to stay like this anymore.” Sana said.

“So, you and Tzuyu are back together” Momo asked nervously.

“No, I left the place when Nayeon saw us. I didn’t want to face so I decided to go my uncle’s house. It was not far plus my uncle aunty don’t ask many questions.” Sana said while wiping her tears.

“I don’t know what to do now. I don’t know how to face Nayeon. It feels like I have done a horrible thing.” Sana continued.

“Hey no, its okay now that I know everything, I can feel you. Its not your fault fully. The only mistake that you made is to give back hopes for Nayeon. But listen, everyone makes mistake. So please don’t overthink. We will find some way to sort things with all of them. Just you now sort your feeling with Tzuyu now. Do you wanna go back? Because if you want to or even not, I will support you no matter what.” Momo said.

“Really?” Sana was really touched. She was thanking god deep inside to give her a friend like Momo.

Momo nodded and suddenly stand up. “Wait I will be back” Momo quickly ran and came back with two ice creams in her hand. Sana was really happy with the sudden surprise.

“Momo you are best” Sana said while grabbing her ice-cream.

“What are friends for” Momo smirked. Both of them rest catches everything what was left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hello Mina” Nayeon was on her phone.

“Hey Nayeon, how are you?” Mina asked in a worried tone.

“I am fine” Nayeon said. She wanted to ask her something but she was not able to.

Mina sensed that. At last they both were good friends so they know each other well.

“Tell me Nayeon.” Mina finally spoke after a minute silence.

“I did something horrible.” Nayeon finally said those word.

“What” Mina was getting nervous.

“I made Jeongyeon expelled for one week.” Nayeon said.

“What!!! Why would you Nayeon. You know how it can affect her records moreover she was on watch by Sandford’s faculty.” Mina was now little angry.

“I am sorry Mina but whatever she shouted at me was rotating in my head, it made me angrier. I don’t know what to do now.” Nayeon was upset.

Mina then took a long breath before speaking.

“What happened” Mina asked. Nayeon told her the whole story and she was regretting it now every hour.

“Well Jeongyeon was definitely at her fault but this was not the punishment she deserves.” Mina said after hearing the whole story.

“I know, that’s why I am feeling bad now. I don’t know what to do. You know my uncle he didn’t listened me after all this. She must be hating me now. Please can you check on her.” Nayeon said in a worried tone.

“Okay I will. I will talk to her.” Mina sighed.

“Nayeon!” Mina called her before cutting the phone

 

“yes” Nayeon replied.

“Are you okay with the Sana thing?” Mina asked nervously.

“It’s okay Mina, I think it was just a few days thing for me. I am not hurt that much like my previous one. But Sana did wrong with me so I don’t want to talk about her” Nayeon said.

“Okay, I will talk to Jeongyeon. Bye.” Mina said as she cut the phone afterwards.