Chapter 17

Love over Love?

Due to her practice Jeongyeon was not able to see Momo or any other. She was worried. Just not because of Sana but everything. She was realizing it slowly that she was also at fault. First, she shouldn’t have shouted at Nayeon with such disgusting words second, she kinda shouted at Momo also for no reason, third Sana was missing. After her school she decided to apologize to Momo. So, she texted her.

Jeongyeon: Hey Momo, please can we talk? Let’s meet after school if you can.

Momo: Okay. Let’s meet at our usual café.

According to plan Momo and Jeongyeon arrived at the café. Momo saw Jeongyeon approaching her.

“You look tired as hell” Momo noticed.

“Yeah, seems like the guy who came from Standford liked me. So, coach is going extra hard on me.” Jeongyeon chuckled.

“Momo I am sorry for everything” Jeongyeon sighed.

“Its okay, I know you were angry. Moreover, you still don’t know what is actually happening.” Momo said

“What? What happened now? Is Sana alright?” Jeongyeon got curious.

“Sana is alright, she is at her relatives. She will be coming tonight.” Momo said.

“So, what’s new?” Jeongyeon asked

“You weren’t the only one who wants Sana” Momo looked at Jeongyeon. And here, she told her everything what happened today in school.

“That means I shouted at Nayeon for no reason.” Jeongyeon said as she regrets.

“Even Nayeon is the victim here. Seriously I don’t know What is happening inside Sana’s mind. Even she sometimes wakes in sweat like she saw some nightmare. I better ask her today what is happening.” Momo said while slurping her shake.

“And I better apologize to Nayeon” Jeongyeon said which smiling nervously.

“You better, even if she doesn’t want to forgive you “Momo glared her.

“I Will, I feeling guilty myself for what I did to her.” Jeongyeon said

“By the way, why is it that Nayeon and I fall for the same girl and that girl fall for our ex” Jeongyeon laughed.

“I know that’s funny. Nayeon and You have some similarities” Momo chuckled.

“I am worried if Sana still likes Tzuyu! I seriously don’t like her.” Momo said being serious.

“Same actually, she is a heartbreaker. If she ditches Sana for anyone then it won’t be a surprise to me.” Jeongyeon laughed.

“Hey don’t say it like this” Momo said while slapping lightly.

“Sana seems to be optimistic outside but trust me she is really sensitive. I don’t want to see her depressed.” Momo said while pouting.

“Hey relax, Sana hasn’t given her confirmation. We will figure it out okay” Jeongyeon said.

“You better pay buddy. You have done a lot of damage” Momo smirked as she grabbed her bag and running outside.

“Aishhh this girl” Jeongyeon while taking out her wallet.

Chaeyoung and Mina decided to go for a movie after school. As they knew Sana was safe so all were relaxed. As they were walking to theater Chaeyoung who was continuously staring at Mina’s hand wanted to hold her hand so desperately. But she was still shy to do such things.

“Mina”

“Yes” Mina replied.

“Can I hold your hand?” Chaeyoung asked nervously.

“I told you already, you don’t have to ask every time Chaeyoung” Mina chuckled as she holds Chaeyoung’s hand.

“I know I am sorry but I don’t want to make you uncomfortable in any way.” Chaeyoung said while scratching her back of her head.

Mina suddenly stopped and stared Chaeyoung’s eyes for a moment. Chaeyoung was confused. She thought she said something wrong. As she was going to apologize Mina quickly left a peck on her lips and start walking. Chaeyoung was shocked but soon she got her answer.

It was dinner time when Sana arrived. Momo opened the door. As soon as she saw Sana’s face, she knew she has cried the whole night. Her eyes were puffy and swelled.

It was next day Mina was trying to call somebody. She looked worried.

“Hey penguin” Jeongyeon greeted her.

“Hello!! Do you even hear even me??” Jeongyeon said as Mina was still busy with her phone.

“Momo and Sana aren’t picking their phone, what happened yesterday night do you know anything?” Mina asked Jeongyeon

“Chill girl, Momo messaged me that she won’t be coming and Sana is safe.” Jeongyeon chuckled.

“Oh, did she say anything about Sana, why she was missing” Mina said.

“No actually, she only dropped a message. Relax she will come tomorrow then we will ask. Moreover, we should not pressurize Sana right now. Give her time” Jeongyeon rubbed Mina’s shoulder to calm her down.

“hmmm, okay” Mina said while pouting.

“Ahh Mina, you know Nayeon very well much right?” Jeongyeon asked nervously.

“Yes, are you going for apologizing?” Mina glared.

“Momo told me everything. You are seriously mean; how could you say such words to her even it was not her fault.” Mina continued.

“I am sorry, I know. Tell me how to apologize to her? She will not throw anything at me, right?” Jeongyeon asked worriedly.

“I don’t know, see it for yourself” Mina said while going back to her seat.

As Jeongyeon proceeded to fill her water bottle. She saw Nayeon there standing. She was also refilling her bottle so she didn’t noticed that Jeongyeon was standing behind her.

“H..Hey” Jeongyeon whispered nervously.

Nayeon turned back as soon as she heard some voice behind her back. As she saw Jeongyeon she completely ignored her while going back to her class.

“Damn It will be tough to please Im Nayeon.” Jeongyeon thought to herself.

Their class started. Jeongyeon saw a seat was vacant beside Nayeon. She quickly ran towards the seat so no one can sit. Nayeon just frowned as she saw Jeongyeon sitting beside her.

The teacher started his lecture.

“Nayeon!!!” Jeongyeon whispered.

Nayeon listened it clearly but didn’t even gave a glance to the poor girl.

“Nayeon please I am sorry” Jeongyeon again whispered. Still she got ignored.

As Jeongyeon was preparing to say the next word, Nayeon stood up from her seat. Teacher saw it and asked “Is there any problem Nayeon?”

“Yes sir, Jeongyeon keeps disturbing me.” Nayeon said coldly.

“Jeongyeon get out my class. Now!” Teacher shouted. Jeongyeon took her bag while giving a last glance to Nayeon as she went out of her class.

“Poor Jeong” Mina whispered. As Nayeon heard what Mina said she glared her while sitting on her seat. Mina then pretended to zip .

It was lunch, Jeongyeon was waiting for Nayeon so that she can talk somehow. She saw Nayeon going to her music room so she followed her. She waited outside for Nayeon until she finishes her practice. But she couldn’t help her self so she peeked inside from the window. She was shocked when she saw Nayeon crying. So much was going through her mind. Nayeon couldn’t understand where she was doing wrong. When she tries to be nice with people, people only ditch her. And If she doesn’t so they blame her for bad attitude. Even her love life was a disaster. Nobody would love her completely. She was having everything form talent to beauty everything but she was still lacking in her love life. All these frustrations were out when she accidently broke one of the guitars beside her. As Jeongyeon saw she immediately went inside.

“Nayeon” Jeongyeon softly said.

“what you want now, just off” Nayeon shouted while sobbing.

“Nayeon look, I seriously didn’t know anything that’s why— “Jeongyeon was cut off.

“I am just a , that’s what you said right? So why the you are interested in talking with this ha? Seriously get the out of here.” Nayeon shouted again.

But their conversation was cut when Nayeon’s uncle, dean of the school entered the music room. He saw Jeongyeon and Nayeon crying. Then he saw the broken guitar on the floor. When it comes to school, he wants everything perfect. He was known for being Mr. perfectionist, that’s why his school was in top 5 because he knows how to manage things properly. He was also known for being the strict. Nayeon was afraid because right in front of them there was a broken guitar and his uncle won’t listen to any excuse. Nayeon is the Incharge of music room so it’s her responsibility for any damage. All school thinks that it’s an advantage to be niece of the dean but actually not. Not only Nayeon’s father but his uncle also wants everything perfect from Nayeon

“Nayeon what is going in here. What the hell happened here. How can you be careless with the instruments?” his uncle was angry.

“Uncle….” Nayeon was afraid. She didn’t know what to answer. Technically she broke the guitar. She could be punished.

“Sir I am the one who has done the damage.” Jeongyeon suddenly spoke in between. Nayeon was shocked.

“No..uncle—” Nayeon tried but she was cut off when her uncle shows his hand to keep quiet.

“Who are you?” Nayeon’s uncle turned to Jeongyeon.

“Sir I am Yoo Jeongyeon” Jeongyeon said nervously thinking what will happen next.

“Sir..Sir I actually accidently stepped on the guitar. I didn’t mean to do it.” Jeongyeon said while keeping her head low.

“Nayeon why are you crying? Is she the reason?” her uncle asked suddenly. Nayeon didn’t knew what to answer. Whatever Jeongyeon said her earlier kept running in her mind which made her more pissed. For her revenge Nayeon nodded. Jeongyeon was shocked but she didn’t speak a word because she know she deserve it.

“You!” Her uncle turned his direction to Jeongyeon now.

“You young lady have broken some rules plus you made my niece cry so now don’t show your face for one week. You are expelled from the school for one week. Now get out.” His uncle just blurted.

Nayeon felt really guilty because she didn’t knew that her uncle would gave such severe punishment to Jeongyeon. She thought of a simple detention that’s why she nodded but one week being kick out was really too much. On the other side Jeongyeon was little upset because Nayeon was the reason why she was in current situation. But she replayed everything what she said to her so she kept herself mummed.

“I am sorry sir, I am sorry Nayeon and I will purchase a new guitar.” Jeongyeon said while bowing and went outside the room.

Nayeon saw how Jeongyeon was upset.

“Uncle, you could just give her detention, expelled for one week isn’t too much?” Nayeon gathered her courage to say.

“Nayeon I am the one to run school. You just keep focusing on your studies” Her uncle said as he went outside.

“What the hell did I do” Nayeon thought to herself.