Chapter 13

Love over Love?

“Can I ask you something?” Chaeyoung asked Mina who was sipping her coffee at the coffee shop.

“yeah?” Mina said.

“Why you defend Nayeon so much? I mean you heard us yesterday. She already knew Jeongyeon was in relationship with Tzuyu.” Chaeyoung said while taking a bite from Mina’s pancakes.

“Because I know Nayeon very well. I don’t know why you guys hate her so much. I guess she didn’t know about that Tzuyu. More over can’t you see who is the player here. That literally used 3 of our friends.” Mina replied.

“You are right. I can’t believe. Tzuyu is literally a player. She is beautiful I get that but how come she gets all the girls.” Chaeyoung pouted.

“Why? Do you want someone else?” Mina said while side-eyeing Chaeyoung.

“N..No no why are you saying that. It’s like Nayeon and Jeongyeon are like the most wanted ones in our school. Girls and boys get crazy over them. And as you told Sana was also popular.” Chaeyoung said laughing nervously.

“I think Nayeon and Jeongyeon will look good together.” Mina said.

“Haha I guess that’s not gonna happen” Chaeyoung was so sure.

“Why I saw them they were giggling together in our English class. I think they are getting along together.” Mina replied while pouting.

“Let’s see. Anything can happen is Tzuyu is back” Chaeyoung laughed.

“ahh…well my mom will be out of city for a week with my brother. So……. Wanna come over to my house. We can watch any movie.” Chaeyoung asked as her cheeks turn red.

“Sure” Mina answered blushing harder than Chaeyoung. Both then finished their meal while looking at each other.

Sana and Nayeon were passing by the hall when suddenly Tzuyu appeared in front of them. Both of them startled. They don’t know what to do next.

As Tzuyu was passing by she was continually staring at Sana. Nayeon was feeling so uncomfortable when she saw how Tzuyu was glaring her girlfriend. “What the she wants now. Wasn’t she satisfied by ditching me? Now she ing wants my girl.” Nayeon said to herself.

Meanwhile Sana while seeing Tzuyu, her heartbeat was beating crazily. “You can’t let her allow to control again. We are already over.” Sana mumbled to herself. As Tzuyu was a meter away from them Sana out of nowhere grabbed Nayeon’s hand in her hand. She ignored Tzuyu while holding hand in front of her. Nayeon was shocked with Sana’s sudden action but she loved it. As they already passed each other Tzuyu looked behind herself just to confirm what she was saw was real. Tzuyu took a long breath and proceed to her class with an upset face.

 

Meanwhile Nayeon and Sana went to the bathroom. As Sana was lost somewhere and there was no one currently Nayeon thought this as a chance. She suddenly kissed Sana’s lips. Sana was so startled by this action as she was thinking of Tzuyu at that time, she pushed Nayeon against the wall. Nayeon was so shocked by what just happened. “Wow!!” Nayeon still shocked.

“Nay… Nayeon I am sorry “Sana just saw what she did. She was finding words to cover it. But she was speechless so she left the bathroom within few seconds making Nayeon confused what just happened.

“I am sorry Nayeon. I don’t know what was in me. It was not my intention to push you. I don’t know. I guess I am sick. I am really sorry. I am going home. Will meet you tomorrow. Once again I am sorry” Sana texted it to Nayeon as soon as she took her bag and went home.

“Hey, hey its okay. Get some rest. Will meet you tomorrow.” Nayeon texted back but she was still shocked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wow your house is nice” Mina while looking around. It was comfortable for her so much. As she was use to fancy and big apartments, Chaeyoung’s house was giving her comfy and cozy feeling which she was loving it.

“Ah its nothing in front of your hotel” Chaeyoung while cleaning the room as fast as she can.

“So, wat we will be doing now” Mina asked excitedly.

“Let’s watch a movie. Whatever you want.” Chaeyoung while handing her the boxes of DVDs.

As Mina was going through the DVDS, she found one which was her all time favorite.

“We will watch this” Mina proudly showing the DVD to Chaeyoung.

“Fault in our stars?” Chaeyoung while raising her eyebrows.

“Why, you don’t like it?” Mina while pouting.

“No No I love it. It’s just I cry every time when I watch it. And I don’t wanna cry in front of you” Chaeyoung said while giving a nervous laugh.

“aww you are literally so cute.” Mina while teasing Chaeyoung.

“Don’t worry I also cry whenever I watch this movie so we are both equal.” Mina giggled.

As the movie started, they both were sitting next to each on the couch. While watching movie suddenly Mina placed her head on Chaeyoung’s shoulder. An electric spark passed through Chaeyoung’s body. Her heart was beating crazily. Mina was able to hear how Chaeyoung’s heartbeat was getting faster. Mina then crossed her hands through Chaeyoung’s arm. All of the sudden the hero kissed the heroine in the movie. As both were watching, they both felt butterflies in their stomach. This time Chaeyoung intertwined her fingers in Mina’s hand. Mina looked at Chaeyoung’s eyes still holding hands.

“I just want to hold hands…..” Chaeyoung said. But before she could complete her sentence Mina placed her lips over her. Without taking time Chaeyoung replied with another kiss. As they started kissing slowly, they turned it into passionate one with in few seconds. But unfortunately, they ran out of their breaths. As they were still pressing their heads to each other “I love you Mina” Chaeyoung said with a smile. “I also love you Chaeyoung” Mina smiling shyly. And their moment was ruined with the sudden call by Nayeon on Mina’s phone. “I am sorry Chaeyoung” Mina feeling guilty. “Its okay” Chaeyoung while smiling. Mina talked like for few seconds. “I am sorry Chaeyoung I have to go. Its something urgent I guess” Mina again being guilty. Chaeyoung while getting up “It’s totally okay Mina. Nayeon could be in some problem. Just help her out.”

“We will continue the movie and …. Later” Mina said as her cheeks turn into red making Chaeyoung blush.

“Call me when you get free” Chaeyoung while closing the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone: Hey Sana

Sana: Who is it?

Someone: It’s me Tzuyu

Sana (after 5 minutes): What you want?

Tzuyu: Can we talk please like face to face. Just for 5 minutes.

Sana: We are texting here already. Just write down whatever you want to babble.

Tzuyu: Sana I am sorry. Please just forgive me. I know this was all my fault. Just give me one more chance. I promise I will make it up to you.

Sana: Tzuyu you were the one who left me. Is this all a joke to you?

Tzuyu: I know that’s why I came to Seoul just to make things right. Just for you.

Sana: You are just wasting your time. I have to go bye.

Tzuyu: Wait just answer me one question.

Sana: What

Tzuyu: Are you and Nayeon in relation?

Sana: Yes, we are.

Tzuyu: Why Sana

Sana: Its none of your business Tzuyu. Don’t text me I will not be replying you bye.

Tzuyu: Okay Bye Goodnight.

 

 

Hey guys. hope you are liking the story till now. Please upvote if possible. If any suggestions feel free to suggest me.