Chapter 11

Love over Love?

There were only 4 days left for the tournament and Jeongyeon didn’t missed any chance to practice. But she has to make some time tomorrow as Dhayun will be arriving her school. Its been a long time so she will be her first priority tomorrow.

Next Day

“Where are you? I can’t see you.” Dhayun on phone.

“Can’t you see me waving like idiot in front of you with a short girl.” Jeongyeon from the other side.

“Ohhh there you are.” Dhayun said with a sudden smile on her face.

As they approached each other, they both hugged each other tightly. “Oh gosh I missed you so much. You are still the same, the brightest tofu.” Jeongyeon said as they both leaving each other’s embraces.

“And you still the charming one.” Dhayun replied back with a smile.

“Meet another charming one.” Jeongyeon introducing Chaeyoung to Dhayun.

“Oh hey, nice to meet you.” Dhayun stretching her hand out.

“Hey there. I heard a lot about you from Jeongyeon. Its really nice to meet you finally.” Chaeyoung while stretching her hand.

As 3 of them were going to their classes, Chaeyoung and Dhayun were getting along very well. As their hobbies and interest were same that was music, they were talking to each other more and leaving Jeongyeon out.

“Its been only 5 minute and look at you both.” Jeongyeon said being sarcastic. But then gave a laugh.

“I am kidding. Gotta go. Chaeyoung I will be not able to attend lunch so introduce Dhayun to everybody okay? And Dhayun lets catch up in evening.” Jeongyeon in rush.

“Don’t worry “Chaeyoung said while smiling at her friend.

“Yup I will call you” Dhayun added after Chaeyoung.

It was their English period and finally Jeongyeon decided to attend it as her attendance was very low. Or else she will be not able to make it through her school.

She never attended her English class. This was her first time. As she entered everyone was startled. They were staring her like she entered into a wrong class. But then other girls got excited as Yoo Jeongyeon was in their class.

“Hey YOO JEONGYEON” a voice came from back.

Jeongyeon saw Mina and Nayeon sitting at the back.

“Oh, hey guys” Jeongyeon remembered that they both has also English classes.

There was a vacant seat just beside Nayeon. Jeongyeon took her bag and placed herself next to Nayeon.

“Oh my god. YOO JEONGYEON in English class!” Mina while teasing Jeongyeon. Nayeon giggled as Jeongyeon frowned on Mina’s teasing.

“Looks like the girls won some kind of lottery.” Nayeon said while looking at the girls who were drooling over Jeongyeon from another corner.

“This is going to be hard” Jeongyeon exclaimed.

The teacher arrived and started babbling something. Jeongyeon was just clueless in the class. She never attended any so she was lacking a lot.

All of the sudden the teacher started lecturing the students on don’t drive and drink. As he was about to get into an accident last night because a teenager was driving his car while he was drunk.

“So, don’t drink while driving” teacher after giving a 10-minute lecture.

“Or else you might spill your beer.” Jeongyeon whispered to Nayeon. She was bored.

“Oh gosh, your jokes are really lame.” Nayeon giggle while rolling her eyes to Jeongyeon.

“Keep rolling your eyes, perhaps you’ll find a brain back there or maybe….. not” Jeongyeon while teasing Nayeon.

Nayeon was so pissed with Jeongyeon’s lame joke. Jeongyeon sensed that she went too far.

“Oh, come on, Im Nayeon life is short, smile while you still have teeth.” Jeongyeon while covering up her previous joke.

“I never thought that the basketball captain of our school is this lame. And talk like idiot.” Nayeon firing back with a smirk.

“Of course, I talk like an idiot, how else you can understand me?” Jeongyeon said with a proud smile like she won a battle.

“You suffer from insanity YOO JEONGYEON” Nayeon replied.

“Hey, I don’t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.” Jeongyeon said. After listening this both of them giggled silently at Jeongyeon’s line. Seems like both of them were getting along well.

It was Lunch time. Everyone arrived at the table and Chaeyoung introduced Dhayun to everyone. Dhayun was good in talking so its didn’t took that long to get along with others. Everyone was having their meal and enjoying all the silly talks when suddenly a tall figure entered the cafeteria.

“Hey Choi Tzuyu is back!” Someone said

Everyone at the table were shocked when they turned around. Sana who was having her meal while glancing Nayeon in between suddenly got froze when she saw Tzuyu. Suddenly she feels like she was going to vomit. She stood up and rushed to the bathroom. Meanwhile Nayeon who was holding her fist tightly after seeing Tzuyu got worried due to the abrupt behavior of Sana.

“Oh ” Chaeyoung sighed while lowering her head.

Sorry for late update. Hope so you guys are liking it.