Chapter 15

Love over Love?

 

Tournament was going to start. All were gathering to take their seats. As for Jeongyeon’s friend they were already settled down. Nayeon was sitting beside Sana, still deciding whether to talk about that incident yet or not. Sana noticed that Nayeon wants to talk about something. She quickly understood what Nayeon was thinking. To make the atmosphere less tense she thought about joking.

“You know if our team wins, I have a surprise for you” Sana smirked.

“What?” Nayeon was curious and excited at the same time.

“You know if our captain gets us the trophy, how about a makeup session as a celebration.” Sana said while smiling widely. She doesn’t want Nayeon to question their relationship. She has to maintain it to ignore Tzuyu at last. She can’t go back to Tzuyu again.

Nayeon was blushing really hard, she doesn’t know what to say.

“I…sure” Nayeon while stuttering.

Sana just laughed thinking how her girlfriend looks cute while stuttering.

The match started. All the team members gathered. So does Tzuyu. It was undeniable that Tzuyu was a great player. Jeongyeon has to take her for the sake of their team.

“okay, I don’t know what problems you guys have right now but for this moment just forget everything.” Jeongyeon said while glaring Tzuyu.

“For the current moment we all are a team, a team who has practiced so hard for the past few weeks just for this day. All our sweat, pain, hard work everything has to payoff today. And if we win which we will definitely the party is on me.” Jeongyeon continued as she has to play the role of captain now. Her team member need motivation and she is the one to give them. Everyone cheered hard and got ready to their tournament.

Every one was cheering really loud especially Jeongyeon’s friend. They want to support their friend.

The game started. And for the matter of fact the opponent team was well prepared this time. But to be honest JYP was not going to back out soon. It was an interesting match. People were also cheering for SM. Another game was started among the audience itself, “who can cheer louder”. When the students start for SM, Jihyo and group making everyone from their school to cheer more louder. It was a funny scene to watch.

Finally, both teams were at their final round. It was a tie match. And as usual 16 seconds on clock to beat each other. Jeongyeon took the basket ball and tried to enter the 3-Pointer but the defense was no joke. It was really hard to enter. Meanwhile Tzuyu quickly snatched the ball from Jeongyeon and went to score the last basket, obviously she knows that she can shoot the last basket too and meanwhile shooting last basket is like to be hero of the match. Jeongyeon and other members were shocked by such behavior, all members were shouting to pass the ball back to Jeongyeon as they know she can shoot very well. But Jeongyeon decided to go with it, “shoot it quickly Tzuyu!!!” She shouted. At last it was a team match, doesn’t matter who shoots. Jeongyeon just want her team to win. Tzuyu using her height shoots the ball across the 3-pointer and it went easily. All were running like crazy as JYP finally won their match. Jeongyeon was still happy, finally the trophy is coming back to JYP. Suddenly she remembered to proposing to Sana. As she looked through the crowd, her knees got weak. What was happening in front of her was unbearable. Sana was kissing Nayeon. Jeongyeon was experiencing it again. Again, Nayeon took her love in front of her. She knew she was going to cry so she quickly ran away from the court as fast as she can. Everyone was shocked her coach tried to stop her but she disappeared in a blink of eye. Jihyo and others saw what just happened. Only Momo knew why Jeongyeon exited so randomly. She quickly got of her seat and ran in the direction of her friend. Jihyo and other finally got a hint as they also saw Sana and Nayeon lip locking. They also ran along with Momo. Meanwhile someone else also saw what just happened. Tzuyu was so devasted. She especially basket the last shoot only for Sana but seems like she has lost her. Sana removed her lips from Nayeon who was red as tomato. “You didn’t tell me it was after the last shoot” Nayeon blushed really hard.

“I don’t care I want to introduce you know as my girlfriend to everyone now” Sana said while smiling.

“But wait where are others?” Nayeon looked back and saw no one was there. Sana then saw Tzuyu looking at them. Seems like she planned everything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both Sana and Nayeon were searching their friends as they disappeared so abruptly.

“How about you go in that direction and I will go this side” Sana suggested as no one was picking phone.

“Alright then” Nayeon went in another direction to search. Meanwhile Sana was searching everywhere in bathroom in each class but seems like her friends has left already. When she was about to exit the last class Tzuyu came while pushing her inside.

“What are you doing Tzuyu” Sana struggling to get her hand off.

“Sana, I know you are doing all this on purpose” Tzuyu who was crying so hardly now.

“Tzuyu stop it I told you I am over you.” Sana said seriously but didn’t have courage to look in her eyes.

“Sana, you know I never stopped loving you, the fact that I left you was for your own safety” Tzuyu said still grabbing Sana’s both hands.

“what my safety Tzuyu, I was totally broken when you left me. Do you know how I felt at that time” It was now Sana who couldn’t keep herself. She started sobbing, all the past came in front of her, how devastated she was when Tzuyu left her. She has never been this weak in her life.

Tzuyu couldn’t handle herself as she saw Sana crying. She quickly left her hand. It was time to spill things.

“You know my parents, they asked me to choose between you and business. And if I was going to choose you, they were going to ruin your family business. I don’t know what to do at that time. I have never loved someone so badly. That’s why for your own safety I decided for breaking up with you.” Tzuyu finally said while wiping her tears.

Sana doesn’t know what to say. Sometimes Tzuyu has hinted her that her family is really strict but she doesn’t know her family can go to this extent.

“I finally worked my off for 2 years to establish my own venture with my uncle as he is the only one who supports me. I left my family for you.” Tzuyu said while sobbing for harder.

Sana was frozen at her place. She didn’t know Tzuyu can go up to this extent. After hearing the whole reason, she couldn’t stand Tzuyu crying so bad. She knows Tzuyu never cried in front of her nor anyone. Seeing her with tears has made every wall that Sana tried to keep between her for so many years. She couldn’t take more. Sana took Tzuyu in her embrace. Tzuyu was so touched that finally Sana listened her. As Sana released her hug both looked in to each other’s eyes. They both know very well the love was still there. Tzuyu without wasting time pressed her lips to the latter’s lips. Sana doesn’t know what to, she was so indulged in the kiss. It made the same butterflies in her stomach like previous one. Suddenly Nayeon came in her mind. She came back to reality that she has been in a great mess now. As she was going to push Tzuyu from the kiss, a sound was heard. Both Tzuyu and Sana broke their kiss and looked in the voice direction.

“Why Sana! You are also a like this one.” Nayeon whose eyes were now full of tears.

“Nayeon...” Sana quickly went to Nayeon but Nayeon ran as fast as possible. She was heartbroken. Sana looked at Tzuyu and now she doesn’t know what to do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Jeongyeon, Jeong wait. Please I can’t run anymore.” Momo who was running after Jeongyeon in their stadium.

“Just GO AWAY Momo, I don’t need anyone” Jeongyeon who was running in circles while wiping her tears.

“Jeongyeon come on, I am there for you please.” Momo still catching her breath.

Jeongyeon was really angry now she quickly turned her direction to Momo and shouted.

“what you did for me, that Nayeon again took whom I like in front of me. Does she hate me or what? Why she is the one who always sabotage my relations. As you said I even talked her nicely even treated her my friend. What look what just happened now.” Jeongyeon was really upset now.

“chill dude, I seriously didn’t know that something is going on between Nayeon and Sana or else I would have told you sooner.” Momo replied back. It was not her fault. Even she tried her best to fed Sana about Jeongyeon. Soon Jeongyeon realized she was taking her anger out on Momo for no reason. Momo helped her the most. Jeongyeon didn’t know what to say now. Her anger was eating her up.

“See I know you didn’t mean to shout at me, Its okay. But please let’s go to dorm and discuss. Sana is my really close friend. If anything was happening between her and Nayeon she would have told me for sure. There is something else. Let me find out or let me talk to Sana please.” Momo said softly.

Jeongyeon couldn’t handle it now she cried while hugging Momo. She was sorry to let her anger out on her. She was really blessed to have a friend like Momo who can understand her so well.

They both then went to dorm after Jeongyeon was calm enough. Others were themselves searching Momo and Jeongyeon like crazy. They didn’t decide to pick any phone from Sana and Nayeon as they themselves were so upset with the sudden scene. Finally, Momo picked her phone and asked them to meet at Jeongyeon’s room.