Chapter 5

Love over Love?

“Well anybody?? Okay just tell me one name whom you think is attractive in this campus” the girl asked.

As Nayeon was about to say something, Jeongyeon entered the school. Thanks to the windy day which made her entry more perfect. With her shirt hanging loose, which was perfectly soaked in her sweat permitted her shoulders to be see through. As she took her first step, the wind like a soft breeze made her hair flown backwards. Seems like she was coming from her practice. The whole scene was just enough wanton for the girls who were staring at her continuously.

Nayeon was off for a second while looking at Jeongyeon. After few seconds, coming back to her reality Nayeon answered with a smirk” Nope, not a single student”.

Just then a car arrived. Mina while opening the door saw Nayeon waiting for her. “I just can’t believe, you are finally here” Nayeon said while giving a tight hug to Mina.

 “I really missed you” Mina not letting go the tight hug. “Finally, someone of my standard” Nayeon said while holding Mina’s hand.

“Oh, come on Nayeon” Mina chuckled. Suddenly Mina’s phone buzzed. “Yeah, I just arrived. Will meet you in lunch.” Mina answered while hanging the phone.

“Who??” Nayeon said while looking curious.

“I forgot to tell you, my childhood friend also studies here” Mina said excitedly.

“oh, seriously. Nice. We will be meeting her?” Nayeon said while looking at her watch.

“Yup, and trust me she and her friends are really nice. She always brags about her friend. I think we will have our own gang soon” Mina answered with a wide smile.

“Ok Ok!!! now let me help you with the timetable and go inside or else you will be late on your first day” Nayeon while grabbing Mina into the school.

It was the first period. History!!

“Why it has to be first period!!, everyone just slept already at home.” Jeongyeon thought to herself while sitting on the chair.

“How can I get through this day, PLEASE GOD HELP ME!!” Jeongyeon sighed.

Just then a beautiful girl entered the class room with the teacher. With her curvy blonde hair & sparkling eyes, her tight skirt making her S-line even more curvy grabbed every attention in the class.

“Good morning students, today onwards as you know you guys will be accompanied by exchange students from different schools. I would like to introduce Ms.……………”.

Jeongyeon was not able to hear any word which was coming from her teacher’s mouth. She was too busy to grasp the beauty of the new student. After the introduction she proceeded to her seat. There was a vacant seat just next to Jeongyeon. As she took her first step, suddenly Jeongyeon can feel her heartbeat getting faster. It was the same feeling when she saw Tzuyu with that intention for the first time.

“What the is wrong with you” Jeongyeon thought to herself.

The pretty girl sat beside Jeongyeon. She opened her hand bag and took out her books. It just took 5 Seconds for her but seems like time was in slow motion for Jeongyeon. She was continuously checking out her every action.

“Should I introduce myself to her” Jeongyeon murmuring to herself.

Jeongyeon was just deciding whether to talk to her or not but the period ended.

“What the !” Jeongyeon cursed in her heart while looking at her watch. It was her first time when history period passed so quickly. The beautiful girl while getting up suddenly made an eye contact with Jeongyeon. She smiled at her and went outside. I mean Jeongyeon was looking like a fool while staring at her.

Meanwhile Nayeon and Mina were heading to another class.

“Now we have Math and a chance to meet Sana” Mina said while looking at her timetable. Nayeon and Mina already decided their subject so that they could attend it together.

As they entered the class, every one stopped whatever they were doing. I mean Nayeon is still the queen bee of the school.

“Hey Mina!!!” Sana softly shouted.

“Oh, hey Sana!!!” Mina while approaching to her seat followed by Nayeon.

“Nayeon, she is Sana. She is the one whom I was talking about.” Mina while moving aside so that both can see each other clearly. Meanwhile every single student was staring at the 3 girls continuously.

As Nayeon who was looking outside the window moved her eyes to meet Sana, suddenly got a time pause. She was completely stumbled at the flawless beauty of Sana. Her heartbeat stopped when Sana reached for her hand for a handshake. Nayeon still in her slow-mo. vision pushed her hand forward. When Sana finally touched her hand, an electric spark circulated all over her body. She knew what was happening to her. Finally coming back to reality, all 3 started chatting. Nayeon was totally absorbed when Sana was speaking. Mina was observing every single detail of her best friend. She also knew where this was going.

MINATOZAKI SANA

Sana, who was not from a rich family but gives a richie vibe. Well her family was financially stable but she was not that rich as compare to Nayeon and Mina. Here comes another goddess. Her small face with the perfect figure just captivates everyone’s heart at the first glance only. That’s why she has always been the most popular one in her previous school. She has also down to earth like behavior just like Mina but could be a sometimes if things don’t go the way she wants. Well she is the only child in her family so she wants everyone’s attention.

After having a 15 minutes gossiping seems like Sana and Nayeon were getting close. Meanwhile the teacher arrived.

“I am sorry, I had an urgent work.” The teacher said while heavily panting.

The class finally ended. “Hey I have to go for another class, will catch up with you guys at lunch” Sana while waving them goodbye.

As soon as she left Mina turned really quick to Nayeon and showed her gummy smile.

“What!!” Nayeon started blushing. She knew what exactly Mina meant.

“You liked her, do you think I am a stupid!!” Mina chuckled.

“Okay okay, she is really pretty to be honest.” Nayeon said as her cheeks turn red.

“Don’t worry I will definitely help you” Mina said while placing her hand on Nayeon’s shoulder.

“You are the best” Nayeon while showing her bunny smile.