Chapter 6

Love over Love?

“hello!!!!!!!!!” Jihyo asked while waving her hand in front of Jeongyeon who was spacing out while eating her lunch.

Suddenly Jeongyeon came back to reality. “What ??” Jeongyeon answered like nothing happened.

“Where the hell is your attention?” Jihyo said while raising her eyebrows.

“Nothing, I just had my history class. I guess side effects of that.” Jeongyeon said while giving an awkward laugh.

“Yoo Jeongyeon sometimes you are really weird” Jihyo replied while side eyeing her.

“Hey guys!!!” Momo being excited.

Jihyo and Jeongyeon noticed a girl with her. “She is Mina, one of my childhood friends. I mentioned about it right?” Momo added.

“Oh hey, I am Jihyo” Jihyo while stretching her hand out. “Hey nice to meet you, I am Mina” Mina replied with her gummy smile.

“And she is Jeongyeon” Momo pointing out. “Hello” Mina said while taking her hand out. Jeongyeon suddenly start wiping her hand and then stretched her hand for the handshake. “Hello, I am Jeongyeon the star of this school” Jeongyeon said while giving a laugh.

“Ahh Yoo Jeongyeon just stop it” Momo being irritated.

But she was successful in making Mina laugh.

Suddenly the table become noisier. They were getting along really fast. Both Jihyo and Jeongyeon liked Mina very much. Chaeyoung was little late for the lunch due to her class but she finally arrived at the cafeteria. As she was approaching to the table, she noticed a beautiful girl sitting next to Momo. She was not able to move her eyes from her. She was continuously staring at her all along the way and suddenly she smashed into the other table. Everyone in the cafeteria stopped whatever they were doing and were looking at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung who was on the floor felt so embarrassing. Suddenly she heard a laugh from a table. She was Jeongyeon. Jihyo while getting up slapped Jeongyeon and rushed to Chaeyoung. “A..Are you okay?” Jihyo asked Chaeyoung being worried. Chaeyoung cheeks turned into red as she got up. “Y..Yes” Chaeyoung answered while a embarrassing laugh. She and Jihyo reached to their table. “Yay!! Chaeyoung where were you looking” Jeongyeon laughed.

“Could you stop it!” Chaeyoung while glancing. She was so much embarrassed that she starts scrolling through her phone while keeping her head low.

“Its okay Chaeyoung” Momo said while laughing. She didn’t reply back.

“It happens” Mina said while giving a small smile. Mina was flustered by Chaeyoung’s Cuteness.

Chaeyoung lifted her head and gave a nervous smile back to Mina. “Oh, by the way I am Mina “Mina while stretching her hand out. Chaeyoung being nervous wiped her hand because it was already sweaty stretched her hand too. Their eyes met each other as soon as they touched. Both of them felt a sensation in their bodies. Although they departed their hands from each other but it was so mesmerizing that both of them keep glancing each other during the whole lunch.  Apart from them all others knew what was happening. Jeongyeon keep smiling over Chaeyoung’s cute action.

Suddenly principal called out a name using the school speakers which were placed in every corner. Everyone turned their head to Momo who was continuously eating.

“Hey!! What you did” Jihyo asked.

“I didn’t do anything” Momo replied while sighing. Momo got up while picking her bag and taking her lunch to dustbin. Everyone got worried what happened. But it was not the first time she was called.

“What is happening?” Mina asked Jihyo worriedly.

“It must be her brother” Jeongyeon answered while sighing.

Meanwhile two girls entered the cafeteria. They were laughing and chatting and suddenly saw Mina.

“Oh, they arrived” Mina while looking at them.

Everyone turned their head to see who they were. As soon as Jeongyeon turned her eyes she got frozen in that moment. One of them were the same girl she saw in history class. She was Sana. As they were approaching Jeongyeon saw Sana was coming with Nayeon. She didn’t believe her eyes so she rubbed them and again looked. It was still Nayeon. She was so confused that how come Nayeon knew her and why she is being touchy with her.

“Hey guys she is Sana” Mina introduced her as soon as they arrived.

Everyone once again was mesmerized by Sana’s beauty. But same as Jeongyeon they were confused why Nayeon was with her.

“Hello guys” Sana greeted with a smile.

At that moment Nayeon finally noticed that Jeongyeon was also sitting there. Jihyo and Chaeyoung glanced each other like something bad was going to happen. To change the awkward atmosphere Jihyo suddenly asked “hey Sana, hey Nayeon”.

“How do you guys know each other” Jihyo added being less nervous.

“Oh, I knew Nayeon for a long time. Her grandmother who lives in Japan was our neighbor. So, whenever Nayeon comes for her summer vacations we use to play with each other.” Mina answered while giving a smile.

Nayeon was in dilemma whether to sit there or not. Suddenly Sana pulled her and asked her to sit.

A sudden awkwardness was there. Mina and Sana glanced at each other while being confused. Nayeon didn’t knew how to react. She can’t ditch Mina because when it comes to Mina, she becomes weak. They might see each other only in summer vacations but their friendship was much stronger than that. And Sana was also there, so she wants to spend her time with her. Meanwhile Jeongyeon who was continuously glaring Nayeon was getting annoyed.

“I am really happy that we finally met” Sana breaking the awkwardness in the atmosphere.

“Momo used to brag about you guys a lot” Mina added while giving her gummy smile.

After introduction of Sana, except Nayeon and Jeongyeon everyone else were having conversation on the table. Mina and Sana were too sweet that’s why Jihyo and Chaeyoung thought it would be rude not to talk. Along with time they all started bonding. Mina and Sana started telling their stories and incidents happened with Momo.

“By the way where is Momo?” Sana suddenly realized.

“She got some work so she has to rush.” Jihyo answered.

 “Sorry guys I have to go, Practice!” Jeongyeon finally spoke after a long time. She was so uncomfortable that she picked her bag and rushed to the exit without saying bye. Seeing this Nayeon’s tempered got raised. “Why the she has to be so arrogant, I am not enjoying this either. Its just for Mina” Nayeon murmured to herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ms. Momo I am giving you a final warning. If this happens again, he will be kicked out of this school” Principal said while being serious.

“I am sorry Sir. I promise you this will not happen again.” Momo while lowering her head.

Momo and her brother while getting out the room, “Are you seriously crazy” Momo asked Jackson in an angry tone. “Unnie, he was bullying me” Jackson fought back.

“So, you should have come to me first!” Momo replied.

“You can’t even protect our mother. Why do you expect me?” Jackson spurted out rudely. He then took his bag from Momo’s hand and went to his class.

Jackson’s word pierced her heart. She was standing there for a moment. But she knew he was right so she doesn’t have any reply to his brother.

 

HIRAI MOMO

Everyone in the school knew where there is food there is Momo. Nobody stands out in being a big eater like her. She can stuff up to 30 burgers for her breakfast and still can have a full meal in the lunch. But everyone respects her so much, not because she can eat this much but for her dancing skills. Her powerful dances just capture everyone’s heart. Her biggest advantage was to eat this much and still not gaining any weight. Apart from this she belongs to a middle-class family. Her family condition is not that good. Her father who works for a corporate office has aggression problems. He uses to beat Momo’s mother whenever Momo or her brother cause any trouble. Her mother being helpless just defends herself. Momo, her brother and her mom knew that very well that if her mother tries for a divorce, they will not be financial stable. Momo has discussed with her mom many times but all her mom answered was that just study properly and get stable, that is the only thing which can make her happy. Her mom has already made her mind to struggle for her children till they reaches a stable position.