Chapter 14

Love over Love?

Everything was blurry, seems like walls were moving towards her. She somehow trying to escape but she couldn’t. Her eyes were filled with tears. She wants to run but she couldn’t. She was seeing her face again and again. Her leg was frozen at that place. Seems like she wants to move but her body doesn’t want to. That face was coming closer and she got nervous. “Sana I am sorry” Those words were continuously coming to her. She doesn’t know what to do. Suddenly Momo appeared. “what are you doing here?”. She asked” How come you are here?”. “Sana! Sana! Sana!!!!!”

“Sana, what happened?” Momo looked worried. Sana was sweating so hard and she was screaming in her dream.

“Momo...” Sana got up. She looked around her. She was in her room. Looks like it was another nightmare for her that has been haunting her for weeks now.

“Sana, something is wrong and you are not telling me. Please if there is any problem just tell me.” Momo said. She was really worried for friend. This was her first-time looking Sana in such condition. Sana is an optimistic girl, if she has any problem, she somehow tackles it smoothly without involving others.

Now Sana don’t know whether to share it with Momo or not.

“Momo it was nothing” Sana said while giving her a weak smile. She got up and went straight to bathroom to wash her face. Momo was still waiting, she definitely senses something is wrong with her friend and she can leave her alone.

When Sana came out, she saw Momo still sitting in her previous position and looking at her worriedly.

“Momo, I told you its nothing serious.” Sana said while holding Momo’s hand.

“Sana, I am not a fool, just tell me. Don’t you trust me?” Momo said while being serious. Looks like she will not backout.

“Alright. And I do trust you idiot.” Sana said while sitting on bed.

“See I’m having nightmares for a week now. And its all about Tzuyu. I want to get over her that’s why coming here was one reason but these nightmares are getting worst every day. It’s the same room where Tzuyu broke up. And seems like I can’t run from it. I am stuck inside it.” Sana finally told Momo.

Momo was confused what to say except this. “You still like Tzuyu?” Momo while being careful in observing Sana’s face. Sana just looked at her face. She doesn’t know what to say anymore.

“Its complicated Momo, she has totally broken me. I don’t want to be with her anymore. I have never loved anyone this much. It was like I gave my everything to her. Still she did this to me.” Now Sana was crying badly.

Momo was not feeling guilty to bring this topic. She hugged Sana tightly and patted her head lightly to calm her down. Momo knew she shouldn’t talk about this now so she proceeded Sana to bed to sleep. Finally, after calming down Sana slept in Momo’s arm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“why would she do that?” Mina was shocked.

“Exactly, I am so confused right now Mina. Her actions are not making sense” Nayeon said.

Mina knew Tzuyu dated both Nayeon and Sana. But she was confused whether Tzuyu was attempting for Nayeon or Sana. Nayeon and her broke up a while ago but Sana’s breakup was still fresh so it might be for Sana. But she was afraid that Sana could fall for Tzuyu again. She doesn’t want to stress Nayeon so she kept quiet. She decided to ask Sana first then only she will tell Nayeon.

“You know a lot is going on, might be due to studies and all stuff” Mina said.

“Come on, at least I know a little about Sana, she doesn’t care for her studies” Nayeon said back.

“I don’t know Nayeon, but you don’t worry I will talk to her” Mina said while smiling.

“NO! Sana asked me to keep it a secret. She will be upset if she knew that I told you” Nayeon said while pouting.

“Alright, I will ask her indirectly like if something is wrong okay?” Mina said.

“Okay, I am just worried for her” Nayeon was upset with sudden behavior of her girlfriend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day were weekends so Sana and Nayeon didn’t got a chance to meet face to face. But Nayeon did surely messaged her girlfriend to check on her. And while still being guilty Sana replied it back normally. Neither Nayeon brought the topic nor Sana.
 

It was the tournament day. SM high was again the opponent this time. Jeongyeon was so focused this time. Because she has finally decided to tell Sana about her feelings and she want to do it with a trophy in her hand. All their friends came early to wish Jeongyeon. As their friend meet each other outside school, so does Sana and Nayeon. Sana greeted Nayeon with a smile. Nayeon was relaxed finally Seeing Sana in her normal mood. They all decided to go inside.

“Yahh! Momo why the you brought so many chips? “Jihyo while looking Momo’s hand with a bag full of chips packet.

“Wae! It’s gonna be an interesting match, c’mon I wanna see Jeongyeon smashing those es faces. It will be totally a worthy match. So why not some snacks.” Momo said while smirking.

“Aish!!, I don’t know what to say” Jihyo exclaimed.

“Ahh leave it Jihyo, let her eat.” Sana chuckled. All were laughing at pouting Momo as they entered school.

Suddenly Nayeon got a call from her uncle.

“Sorry guys you go ahead, I gotta go to uncle.” Nayeon said while waving her hand.

“wait I will also come” Sana said with a smile. Nayeon happily accepted her.

Meanwhile Sana was waiting outside the Dean’s office and Nayeon was inside discussing something, the group greeted Jeongyeon in her locker room.

“Hey buddy, all set” Chaeyoung shouted and gave a hi-fi to Jeongyeon.

“Yeah, you guys made it.” Jeongyeon was happy to see her friends who came to wish her luck. But to her disappointment Sana was missing. Jihyo suddenly saw Tzuyu coming to her locker and started to take her things from her bag. The locked was far apart but not that much far.

“Will you be able to play?” Jihyo while eyeing to Tzuyu. Jeongyeon was confused but as soon as she turned back, she finally got the message.

“Don’t worry I told you I am over it, plus you know this game means a lot. Some guy might come from Standford so I have to be careful” Jeongyeon said with determination in her eyes.

“I am happy for you Jeong” Jihyo said proudly as she can see her friend being mature day by day.

“haha emo times over guys, I have a game to play” Jeongyeon said while signaling them to exit.

“Break a leg Jeong, I want another drink party man! “Momo said while patting her friend’s shoulder.

“All the best Jeong!” everyone hugged her while wishing. Jeongyeon was really happy after seeing her friends, she got boosted with energy after meeting them. But she really wished for Sana to be there.

After discussing something with her uncle Nayeon was free. She came out and both Sana and her proceeded to lockers room to join their friends. Suddenly Sana remembered that she forgot her phone in Momo’s car. But they already reached girls locker room and saw Jeongyeon near her locker. As both were approaching Jeongyeon who was showing her back side to them, doesn’t know about the presence of both girls took her t-shirt leaving her in sports bra. Sana suddenly saw Tzuyu just few lockers across. She quickly said “Nayeon I forgot my phone; I will be back soon” and run as fast as she can. Meanwhile Jeongyeon heard her and turned herself in their direction. Now it was just Jeongyeon and Nayeon alone with Tzuyu a few distance apart still busy with her locker and bag. Tzuyu didn’t knew Nayeon was there.

“Ohhh…..” Nayeon exclaimed while seeing Jeongyeon’s abs. Jeongyeon blushed really hard and tried to protect her chest with her t-shirt. “I..I..I didn’t saw you coming.” Jeongyeon stuttered. “Damn why I am stuttering now” Jeongyeon thought to herself. Both were super awkward with the sudden interaction.

“ahh.. all the best btw” Nayeon said smiling awkwardly.

“Yeah thanks” Jeongyeon replied. “Actually, thank you really, I didn’t expect you by the way” Jeongyeon said while having a little smile. She actually didn’t expect Nayeon to be there. After Tzuyu breaking up with her for Nayeon, she was filled with anger for Nayeon. But these few days they are getting along a little by little.

“No problem captain, I hope to see you with trophy” Nayeon replied as the tension was disappearing.

“sure, got to go. Will meet later with trophy” Jeongyeon winked and wore her jersey.

Meanwhile Tzuyu was ready to go when she saw Nayeon. She suddenly got angry thinking of Sana with her. She just rushes to Nayeon.

“Listen Nayeon just break with Sana now.” Tzuyu said angrily. Nayeon was really taken back what she said. She got really furious why Tzuyu was now asking to leave Sana. Their relationship was secret.
“Who are you even, I will do whatever I wanna do” Nayeon blurted out while having a blank face.

“Moreover, Choi Tzuyu you really actually proved that you are completely like your mother. Not a single difference.” Nayeon said while smiling bitterly.

That was a turning point for Tzuyu and only Nayeon knew it. After listening the sentence from the latter’s mouth, Tzuyu anger was now on another level. She used her forces to grabbed Nayeon’s wrist and twisted it which made the latter scream. Meanwhile Jeongyeon who forgot her bottle entered while watching the scene. She quickly pushed Tzuyu really hard which made Tzuyu to wall back on the wall. Jeongyeon got really worried and quickly checked Nayeon wrist. “You okay?” Jeongyeon said while rubbing her wrist.

“Y..yeah” Nayeon who was in complete shock what Tzuyu just did.

“You , how you dare to do that” Jeongyeon anger was on another level.

“What, now you two are dating” Tzuyu laughed bitterly while standing up. “Moreover, I am done with you two idiots” Tzuyu exited while pushing the doors really hard.

“What happened?” Jeongyeon asked. She was shocked after seeing what was happening which made her worried about Nayeon.

“N…. Nothing Jeongyeon, you will be late for you match come on let’s go.” Nayeon said as she didn’t want her relationship to be out.

“Hey, we might be not good on terms, but come on you can share with me. I am not that bad.” Jeongyeon said softly.

Nayeon was taken back with such soft behavior of Jeongyeon. All her hate at that time for her disappeared in a second. She really felt good how Jeongyeon was looking after her. But she still can’t spill anything as Sana has said no.

“I know Jeongyeon, it’s okay don’t worry” Nayeon gave her softest smile to her. Jeongyeon was now at ease as Nayeon was looking okay.

“Thank you by the way” Nayeon said for saving her.

“Hey, that jerk deserve that” Jeongyeon said while frowning.

Soon the coach came. “What are you doing here come on match will be starting in few”.

“Yes coach” Jeongyeon quickly grabbed her bottle. “All the best Jeongyeon” Nayeon said with a smile which latter replied with her smile.