Chapter 24

Love over Love?

“Hey Mina, hey Nayeon” Momo greeted her as both girls enter the room.

“Hey Mo” Mina said as she sits beside her asking her to share her snack.

“Hi Momo” Nayeon smiled while sitting on the couch.

“By the way where is Chaeng?” Momo asked.

“She is on the way with the cake” Mina replied while eating.

“I will arrange the snacks” Jeongyeon went to her kitchen. She was continuously thinking how to start the conversation with Nayeon so that she won’t make her uncomfortable. Just then she heard someone.

“I am sorry for bailing on you yesterday. I didn’t mean too” Nayeon said as she helps Jeongyeon in placing the snacks on the plate.

Jeongyeon felt really happy after listening this but still

“So why were you ignoring me” Jeongyeon asked.

“Is it about the kiss?” Jeongyeon added

“Was my mouth smelling at that time?” Jeongyeon while checking her breath.

“Easy there” Nayeon giggled at her.

“Leave it, forget about the kiss please. It was nothing. So please don’t feel uncomfortable around me from now onwards.” Jeongyeon said while smiling. But she only knows it was hurting while lying.

“O... Ok” Nayeon said.

Just then Chaeyoung and Dhayun arrived with the cake.

“We are here” Chaeyoung shouted as she enters. She then looked for Mina and passes her a smile. Mina was blushing really hard.

“When is Jihyo unnie coming” Dhayun asked as she hand over the cake to Jeongyeon.

“Let’s set up, then I will call her.” Jeongyeon said.

As they all set the room, Jeongyeon decided to call Jihyo.

“Where are you?” Jeongyeon asked

“just 5 minutes, I am near your dorm” Jihyo said.

“Okay” Jeongyeon said while signaling everyone to turn the lights off.

And finally, Jihyo knocked on the door. Every one became super quiet. As Jeongyeon proceed to open the door.

JIHYO POV

As Jeongyeon opens the door it was complete dark.

“Jeongyeon!!!” I shouted.

Just then I saw Mina and others bringing a cake towards me while singing.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPYYYYY BIRTHDAY TO YOU JIHYOOOO~~~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU”

I was surprised. I myself forgotten my birthday. These last year of school has technically made me zombie. But I was so touched. Everyone was present. Well expect Sana.

***

They all enjoyed the cake cutting. While passing their gifts to Jihyo who was still amazed by the sudden surprise they all decided to play some games. And obviously it will be truth and dare. Just then Jeongyeon silently bring the bottles and said “But this time we will play it with alcohol” She said while smirking.

“Jeong!!!” Jihyo exclaimed.

“Come one Jihyo, tomorrow is Sunday. Please chill. Its your day” Jeongyeon said while showing her puppy eyes.

“Ohh please don’t show me that face” Jihyo said while pushing Jeongyeon’s face by her hands.

“Come one Jihyo, its my first time” this time it was Mina.

“Ahhhh you guys already planned it” Jihyo side eyed her but she laughed. Everyone shouted in happiness as Jihyo said yes.

They all arranged the setup while sitting on the floor.

“So, listen as all know about this game but let me tell you again. First after spinning whoever will have the tip of the bottle can ask anyone truth or dare. If she denies to answer or do the dare, she will have to drink a no of shots. Now no. of shots will depend on this bowl having numbers written on a paper from 1-10. Clear?” Jeongyeon said.

“Yeah” Everyone nodded.

***

It was morning when Jeongyeon woke up first. Her head was hurting so much. When she finally opens her eyes, she wasn’t actually on her bed. She tries to sit while rubbing her head.

After a moment she shouted.

“What the !”

Jeongyeon POV

Just when I opened my eyes, I felt I was lying on something hard. When I somehow managed to sit I was ing shocked. I tried to remember the place as I knew it but due to this ing head ache I wasn’t able to. Finally, I tried to stand and just then I remembered.

“How the I am here” I was completely lost. How come I am at the terrace of our dorm building. I seriously slept here the whole night? I still don’t remember anything. Then I searched for my phone. Luckily it was there in my pocket. I saw 23 miss calls of Nayeon and 2 texts. I opened the text; it was also from Nayeon.

“Where are you?”

“Jeongyeon where the hell you are?”

Now I am ing scared. Did I do something?

I managed to get to the door. I slowly went down through stairs towards my room. Finally, I am here. As I opened the door, trust me it was not pleasant to see this. My whole room was a wreck. Even someone vomited also. ! As I entered, my head was still dizzy. I saw Momo and Dhayun sleeping in each other’s arm. WHAT THE !!!!!! NO WAY. What the just happened. Why the I can’t remember anything. Seriously me how much I drank yesterday. Both are close friends; they can’t be together. Just by looking at them I felt I am going to vomit again. I quickly ran towards the bathroom and vomited. Just as I was completed, I saw Jihyo sleeping in my bath tub.

WHAT THE !! How come she is sleeping here. my head is hurting so much. What the just happened here. I tried to wake Jihyo but she was drunk like hell. She didn’t even flinch when I slapped her lightly. she is in deep sleep. I cleaned myself before going out of the bathroom. After that I went to my bedroom.

“HEY YOU” I shouted.

“HEY SON CHAEYOUNG get out of my bed” I shouted. Chaeyoung was sleeping in my bed with her shoes. Everyone knew that how much I am serious towards cleanliness. How dare she. And wait did she cried? I stepped little closer to her. YES, she cried! What the ? Wow some serious has just happened. And looks like she cried a lot. I tried her also. But she didn’t answer me. Just then I looked all over my house just not to get another surprise. But no. Just then I realized Mina and Nayeon were missing. I scratched my head still trying to remember about the last night. Gosh its still hurting I should better drink some water. I went to my kitchen. Just when I saw my fridge, I felt something. It was a blurry yet weird feeling. I opened my fridge and then close it, tried some different things just to remember why I was feeling this way. But nothing I was just looking stupid. Then I cut some lemons and tried to make a lemonade. After drinking I felt little bit hydrated now. I refill the glass again with water and went to my bedroom.

“Wha—what???” Chaeyoung woke up as I splashed the water really hard on her face.

“Oh, finally thank god” I prayed to god. Finally, she was up.

“Ah man my head” Chaeyoung said as she tries to sit back.

“ing tell me SON CHAEYOUNG. What happened last night? And why the you are on my bed with shoes.” I shouted.

Chaeyoung noticed that she was still wearing her shoes. She closed her eyes, trying to think how come she was on my bed.

Just then She suddenly jumped out of her bed.

“ MINA!!” She shouted.

“Where is she!!!” She asked me. She was really worried.

“How the I know. I found myself on terrace” I exclaimed.

“I gotta go” She said as she walks towards my door.

“Hey you!! ing tell me what happened” I followed her towards the door but she left.

Just then a guy came.

“Yes?” I asked as he was looking at me.

“Ma’am your bill” he handed me a long receipt. I looked at the receipt. My hands were shaking. Now what the is this.

“!” I exclaimed.

“Who order this” I asked him.

“Ma’am obviously its you. I mean we got the ordered from this place only” the man said while looking at the room number then to me.

“ITS 250$” I exclaimed again.

“Ma’am I personally handed the pizzas and burgers to your place. Your card was not working so you asked me to come in morning. Our owner knows you. He said you are our close customer that’s why we waited for the payment” the guy said.

“Wait you are from which restaurant?” I asked. What the is this.

“Dominos Ma’am in your campus one” the guy said.

“Oh yeah, I know Billy.” I replied. I almost went daily to dominos as Momo is always craving for something. That’s how we became friends with Billy the owner.

“But how come we ordered this much” I scratched my head.

“You must be hungry” the guys laughed a little. Is this a ing joke to him. I have to pay this amount anyhow. I can’t break the trust with Billy. He always gives us extra fries for free.  

“Wait a minute. Let me try another card.” I went back to my room while looking for my wallet. There it is. I took my card and went back to him. He already bought his atm machine. I gave him the card after that he swept it and it worked. I entered my pin and there it is 250$ gone just in a second. As I close the door, I saw Momo and Dhayun again still sleeping in each other’s arm. Even Momo was smiling in her sleep. Then I saw the receipt again. What we ordered? DAMN all orders were Momo’s favorite. She must be the one to order. HER! My anger was now on another level. I went to my bathroom, took my bucket and filled it with water. I brought the filled bucket and splashed really hard on both of them. They both woke up being all shocked.

“What the !!” Momo shouted as she saw me standing in front of them with hands over my hips.

“Would you like to describe what happened last night” I asked sarcastically with a smile on my face.

She finally sits up and so does Dhayun. She looked over all my room. Then she looked at me hesitantly.

“Oh, she remembered” I thought to myself while grinning.

 

 

 

Double update!!! Your wish granted :-D

Btw I just heard Sam Smith - " How do you sleep?" Its a materpiece.