Chapter 30

Love over Love?

Nayeon POV

Wow today was a hectic day. This competition is literally a pain in my . Well a warm shower will help, I guess. I asked my maid to prepare the bath tub for me. After struggling through my clothes, I finally step into the bath tub. Damn, I wish I could stay like this forever. I picked my phone and searched for some smooth song which can relax my mind. After successfully finding the playlist, I connected my phone with my Bluetooth speaker. It was perfect. Just when I laid my head on the edge while closing my eyes, my phone rang. Wow thanks for ruining the moment. It was Mina.

“Hey, what’s up” I said as soon as I picked the phone.

“Nothing what were you doing?” she replied.

“Nothing, relaxing in my bathtub” I said.

“Well you know about that treasure hunt right” she said. Okay now I am sensing something wrong.

“Yeah, what about it?” I replied. I think she will ask me to be in her team.

“Be in our team.” She said. I knew it already.

“Mina, I am not participating this year, you know how much hectic it is for me already” I sighed.

“Why, just be free on that day. That’s it Nayeon” She whined from the other side. Damn how should I explain her.

“I am really sorry Mina, Jeongyeon also asked me but I said no to her also” I replied. Hopefully she can leave me.

“Please, try it for me” She whined again. Damn this girl is really stubborn for useless things.

“I am really sorry Mina.” I said in my ayego voice. Hopefully it will help. There was a moment of silence from her side.

“Fine, don’t participate. Just to remind you someone promised me that we will do this, we will do that and it will be perfect. Leave it. Goodnight Nayeon” She replied. Okay I knew she will blackmail me. Damn Myoui Mina you are really something. I sighed. Seems like I have to participate now. Mina is special to me. I can’t break her heart.

“Okay fine, you are really mean. Just write my name and meet me only on D-day” I said.

“Yeahhhhh, I already knew this will work” She laughed from the other side. Well if she is happy so I can spare some time, right?

After ending the conversation, I got back to my relaxing. There is so much do still. HomeWorks, assignment. Well I have to inform Jeongyeon too about my participation.

End

Momo POV

“Momo” Sana called me.

“Yes?” I said. We both are currently doing our assignment.

“I was thinking not to participate in the treasure hunt” She said. Why the she is suddenly saying this.

“No way, why?” I asked while frowning. This is not good.

“I just don’t want to” She replied. Okay, that’s not an answer.

“Just shut up Sana, you are with me already so save it.” I said and went back to my assignment.

“No Momo, I already made my mind. Please” She said. Okay now I am getting why she wants to back out.

“You are doing because of the team, right? We all are splitting right?” I asked while raising my eyebrows.

“N... No. I just don’t want to that’s it” She replied while nervously laughing. Damn Sana, do you think I am an idiot.

“Don’t lie Sana” I said but this time seriously.

“Momo, I was already absent for so many days. I have to cover the remaining syllabus. Hope you will understand” She smiled. Well technically she is right. She has left so many classes. Hopefully she will cover it. If I was in her place I would definitely fail.

“Okay then” I sighed.

Mina POV

 “But still Momo, isn’t it too much” I was shocked.

“Tell her please” Sana said while rolling her eyes.

“Wow you guys are so mean. I work out so its normal to eat this much” Momo said in her defensive tone. Okay she looks cute when she is trying to prove her point. We are currently going to our classes.

“Oh, when was the last time you went for your workout?” Sana said in her teasing voice. For a moment Momo was literally remembering her last time. Sana and I both laughed. Sometimes Momo acts like a dork. Okay most of the time.

“Okay Sana lets meet in lunch” I said before going into my class with Momo. Yup we have a same class today.

“Hey Nayeon you are early today” I said as I saw Nayeon already in her seat. Well cause its rare to see Nayeon on time.

“Yup, I had my practice. You know about the competition, right?” She asked.

“Oh yeah the music competition right” it was Momo who said.

“Yea” Nayeon smiled a little. Well good to see their interaction.

“By the way Momo, you are teaming with who?” Nayeon asked as we both sir beside her.

“I don’t know, I have asked Chaeng about this. We will be together I guess” Momo replied. Oh, wait Momo has asked Chaeng. And why the hell she didn’t told me.

Nayeon POV

“I don’t know, I have asked Chaeng about this. We will be together I guess” Momo replied. Well that means Momo is with us, right? Because Chaeyoung and Mina are together and now Mina wants me to be in her team.

“Oh, wait is Sana with you?” I asked. Well she is a close friend of her. I can’t stand her anyway.

Momo POV

“Oh, wait is Sana with you?” Nayeon asked while frowning. Well Sana may have cheated her but I don’t like her attitude.

“Why are you asking anyway?” I replied. She doesn’t have to be rude like this.

“Well because Nayeon and me are already with Chaeng, so technically you are with us.” Mina said this time. No way I don’t want to be with Nayeon. She is mean to my friend although it was her fault but still, I can’t stand anyone who treats Sana like this.

“Ohhh” that only I could say at that time. Luckily our teacher entered at the right time.

Jeongyeon POV

“Dude what’s with your face?” Amber asked me. She also plays basketball and is in my team.

“I am just tired” I said.

“Why, the class has not even started yet. And I know very well you not even study properly, all you do is taking nap in classes” She said sarcastically.

“Coach is going really tough on me nowadays. I am going to extra training in morning” I glared at her.

“Well you deserve it” she just chuckled.

“Thank you Amber you are really making me feel better” I replied while giving her an obvious forced smile.

It was our lunch time when I noticed Chaeng alone at our table. Well she may be waiting for Mina. Well it’s a right chance to talk about the team. I quickly went over there to talk.

Just when I was about to call her name, I saw Momo approaching her.

“Chaeng, I can’t be in same team with Nayeon” She said. Well first thing Nayeon isn’t participating and when did Momo joined our team?

“We have Momo in our team?” I interrupted.

 Chaeyoung POV

Okay I was afraid for this only. Where is Mina. Help me.

“Yeah, I already asked Chaeng to be in my team” Momo said.

“No, I asked Chaeng before” Jeongyeon replied. Okay this is getting ugly.

“I don’t know what you are talking about I was the first to ask” Momo said.

“Chaeng who was the first” Jeongyeon asked and now both are staring at me. ! Mina where you are.

“Well technically Momo messaged me first but” I was interrupted by Momo.

“See I told you. I was first” Momo said while smirking.

“By the way I don’t understand Jeong why your girlfriend is in our team” Momo asked. Wait Nayeon is in our team? Oh yeah right Mina told me that.

“For your kind information she is not participating in the competition” Jeongyeon replied.

“Oh really I just heard from her and Mina this morning only” Momo frowned. Okay this is getting worse now.

Nayeon POV

“Oh really I just heard from her and Mina this morning only” I heard Momo saying that. Me and Mina were approaching the table. I forgot to tell this to Jeongyeon.

As we reached the table, Jeongyeon was staring at me. I don’t know how to handle this.

“Nayeon you are participating?” She asked. Well she wasn’t smiling so she is serious.

“Jeong I was going to tell you about that but” I was speaking when she interrupted me.

“You said “No” to me and now you are joining with them. Wow” She roughly chuckled. Okay she is hurt now. Oh . God help me please.

Third person POV

“Its okay Jeongyeon, its just a game” Mina said to calm Jeongyeon. But no things were no out of their hands.

“Leave it, moreover you girls weren’t a help either way.” Jeongyeon said as she takes her bag ready to leave the table.

“Jeongyeon I know you are angry but that doesn’t allow you to say that” Nayeon replied. Okay maybe she was feeling bad for Jeongyeon but what the she meant by not being helpful.

“Oh, come on Nayeon these games need physical strength, and I can’t even imagine you girls lifting a couple of books” Jeongyeon said. Okay she was exaggerating and she knew it but she was now more angry. First Nayeon didn’t even informed her and now they were fighting in front of their friends which is more embarrassing. It was getting uglier.

“Jeongyeon aren’t you saying too much” this time it was Mina. Okay she was also hurt from Jeongyeon’ comment.

“Mina, Jeongyeon is right. Games do need physical strength” Chaeyoung replied. Okay she shouldn’t have because after replying she has seen Mina glaring at her for the first time. And it was really scary.

“Yup I agree” Momo said while raising her one hand. Just than Jihyo enters the cafeteria.

“Oh really. Alright then if you athletes are so proud of your power than make your own team. Me, Mina and Jihyo on the other hand. Let’s see who actually wins.” Nayeon replied while crossing her hand across her chest.

“Game on Im” Jeongyeon said confidently. She was so sure about her win that she didn’t even hesitated a bit.

“And whoever looses will grant one wish each of the winners?” Mina suggested

“Alright then I am in” Chaeyoung said as she stood beside Jeongyeon and Momo. Well its now a team competition and she can’t leave her team.

“Prepare to empty your wallet girls” Momo smirked.

“Oh, we will see that” Nayeon grinned as Jihyo sits beside them.

“Oh, hey guys” Jihyo smiled. Well she didn’t have a clue yet.



Here you go guys. Sorry for the late update. Will try to be regular soon. By the way Nayeon's "Feel special" teaser!!!!!!!! Have you watched yet? Damn how can someone be this beautiful. I dont know what will be my reaction to Mina's teaser though. Comment below what you think about this comeback? Any theory?