Chapter 9

Love over Love?

Same Night

“Sana, do you want eat ramen?” Momo who just finished her homework.

“Hey you, I am talking to you” Momo said in a higher tone.

“SANA!!!” This time Momo waved her hand in front of Sana who was lost somewhere.

“Ahh??? What were you saying?” Sana coming back to reality.

Momo touching Sana’s forehead “Are you okay??”.

“Yaa I am okay” Sana while pushing Momo’s hand.

Momo was still sensing something weird but she has a task to complete.

“Hey do you know Jeongyeon right?? From our group that tall, charming one.” Momo said while going through her phone to make it less obvious.

“The captain one?” Sana who was again busy in her homework.

“Yeah yeah…… so What’s your opinion about her?” Momo asked while observing Sana carefully.

Sana was so indulged in her homework that she didn’t noticed where the question was going.

“I heard about her a lot actually. In my class most of the girls are just discussing how hot she was looking today in practice, how hot she was looking when she was eating, how hot she was looking when entered the school.” Sana said still in homework.

“So, is she really that hot ha?” Momo asked.

“Well she is kinda hot actually, I saw her once while playing basketball and to be honest the girls were right” Sana giggled.

“ohh…………” Momo who was excited inside herself.

The conversation then suddenly stopped when Sana got a message. Sana excused herself and went outside the room. Meanwhile Momo texting the whole chat to Jeongyeon with a smile on her face.

Nayeon: Hey

Sana: Hey I was going to text you.

Nayeon: I finally selected the one from our 3 topics. So, I thought to tell you.

Sana: Oh Ohk

Nayeon: Sana could I ask you something?

Sana: yes?

Nayeon: About the kiss actually.

Sana: Nayeon

Nayeon: Yes?

Sana: I know you like me and I also like you 😊

Nayeon: Seriously? How did you know?

Sana: I know somehow:-P.

Nayeon: Oh really??? :-P

Sana: You are my official girlfriend.

Nayeon (who was already blushing): Ohk girlfriend

Sana: But please let’s keep it low for some time. I would like to tell my friends properly.

Nayeon: As your wish 😊

Sana: Ohh I am sorry but gotta go for dinner. Will text you in an hour.

Nayeon: Yeah okay bye.

As Sana came back, she saw Momo copying her homework.

“Ayeee Momoya, you cheater. Do it yourself” while snatching her copy from Momo.

“What kind of friend you are” Momo while pouting.

“What will you do when I am not beside you in exam. You idiot.” Sana yelled.

“Okay okay “Momo while rolling her eyes.

Suddenly Sana started tickling Momo from the behind. Both of them then started throwing pillow at each other just like their childhood. “Take it you idiot but just for today” Sana while handing her notes to Momo. Momo just replied it with her smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung: Dinner done?

Mina: Yes, and You?

Chaeyoung: Yup. So, what are you doing now?

Mina: Nothing just doing my homework.

Chaeyoung: Okk

Mina: Chaeyoung can I ask something?

Chaeyoung: yeah anything just shoot.

Mina: Do you really hate Nayeon that much?

Chaeyoung first hesitated to answer that. She and Mina just started to get along.

Chaeyoung: I and her just don’t get along.

Mina: Did she has done anything bad to you?

Chaeyoung: No never.

Mina: So, what is the problem? I mean Nayeon is literally trying her best to fit in group.

Chaeyoung: Yeah, I saw that today. It was actually a lot to take for a single day :-P.

Mina: Okay then.

Chaeyoung sensed that Mina was upset. “Are you really an idiot Son Chaeyoung, how can you joke about her best friend to her.” Chaeyoung sighed while ruffling her hairs.

Chaeyoung: I am sorry Mina, that was not my intention.

Mina: She is really trying her best. Please give her a chance.

Chaeyoung: I will I promise you 😊. And once again I am sorry. Sometimes I am an idiot.

Mina: Its okay. But today you were just amazing :-P.

Chaeyoung: It’s all just because of a girl name Mina :-D.

Mina: Ohh. What’s she like?

Chaeyoung: Well I haven’t seen someone this beautiful in my life. Plus, she has a really great heart.

Mina blushed really hard after reading the last message. She didn’t know what to reply next.

Chaeyoung: ??

Chaeyoung: Mina??

Chaeyoung: Did I said something wrong?

Chaeyoung: I am sorry if I said something wrong.

Mina: You are really cute :-P

Chaeyoung: Oh gosh I was totally scared. I thought I said something wrong.

Mina: Actually, you did.

Chaeyoung: What?????

Mina: You distracted me from my homework.

Chaeyoung: Ahhh that…….

Mina: You should make it up for this.

Chaeyoung: How about Saturday date??

Mina: Okay lets see if that date is worth it :-P. I gotta go now.

Chaeyoung: Yeah cool. Good night Mina and the perfume that you wore today, it’s really good 😊

Mina: Haha okay I will not. Good night. 😊

Things were going perfect for Chaeyoung and Mina. Daily they would meet before class, talk about music and sit next to each other during lunch. Everybody already knew what was happening. But they still were waiting for their confirmation. Meanwhile things were also going good between Sana and Nayeon. They use to spend their time together after school, going to different cafes and restaurants and texting each night. They were spending their time like normal couples but not in front of their friends. In continuation Momo was feeding with lots of Jeongyeon to Sana every night. Sana sometimes get suspicious of her friend but most of the time she replied to her with more compliments. So basically, Sana was making a green signal with no intention and Momo & Jeongyeon was looking it as a progress. Jeongyeon then finally decided to talk to Sana.