Chapter 19

Love over Love?

Mina decided to tell Jihyo first about all the matter. After telling the whole matter they decided to go Jeongyeon’s dorm at that night. Meanwhile they texted others about the whole situation.

Jeongyeon was cooking a French toast for her when suddenly someone knocks on the door. She took the pan in which she was cooking with her to open the door. It was Mina and Jihyo.

“Wow you are cooking!” Jihyo exclaimed. They were still at the door.

“Why you guys are here?” Jeongyeon was confused.

“Can we go inside first” Mina requested. As they proceed to the couch Jeongyeon put the pan on the counter and took her apron.

“So why are you guys here?” Jeongyeon asked again.

“How are you Jeongyeon?” Jihyo asked worriedly.

“I am okay” It was just a blank face.

“Okay we know what happened between you and Nayeon” Mina finally spoke.

“I am literally okay” Jeongyeon said again.

“Oh come on Jeong, I knew you well you only cook when you are stressed” Jihyo blurted as she was annoyed by the lies.

“What do you expect me to do. If my parents will know that I am expelled for one week I don’t know what will happen.” Jeongyeon finally while fidgeting her fingers.

“More over when coach will find me absent tomorrow god knows what will happen, its going to make a bad impression on my reports.” Jeongyeon said as she lays down on her couch with hands covering her eyes.

“That’s what we were asking Jeong, why the hell you were in music room” Jihyo asked.

“Because I was feeling guilty for my ing mistake and I am still feeling it. I thought for asking forgiveness but turns out it backflipped on me.” Jeongyeon still covering her eyes.

Both Jihyo and Mina sighed as they don’t know what to say.

 

“What you were cooking?” Jihyo asked as all of them don’t know what to say.

“French toast, do you know wanna try it?” Jeongyeon asked as she sits back again.

“Yea sure” Jihyo said with a smile.

“You know Mina Jeongyeon is like the best cook. Whenever we can’t go outside so Jeong uses to cook for us.” Jihyo said proudly when Jeongyeon went to the kitchen. After listening Jihyo’s comment Jeongyeon smiled to herself.

“Oh really, So I will be the judge today” Mina said as Jeongyeon brought the food from the kitchen.

“Go ahead” Jeongyeon said while placing on the table.

Mina took a bite and was really impressed by the taste. She was looking like a happy kid who tasted candy for the first time.

“Oh geez its so good.” Mina said who was still in shock.

“Told ya” Jihyo said while smiling proceeding to take the next bite.

“I know I am good cook” Jeongyeon smirked while sitting.

“Yaa, but one time you literally burned the kitchen” Jihyo suddenly remembered as she laughs.

“Hey! It was Momo she was blabbing about her favorite meal in my ears when I was cooking, she made me distract.” Jeongyeon said while pouting.

“And what about the day on Chaeyoung’s birthday” Jihyo laughed again.

As they talked about their old memories they laughed while grabbing their stomachs. It made Jeongyeon to feel a little better. Finally, they named it end of the day.

It was the next day, Tuesday. Jeongyeon woke up correct at 6 Am and proceed to take the bath. She got dressed up and was remembering her timetable to pack her bag when suddenly she remembered she was not allowed in school till next Tuesday. She suddenly got sad as she looks in the mirror. She changed herself into something comfortable and went to sleep again.

It was noon already when she woke up again. She was starving so she made her self a sandwich with some orange juice. She switched on her tv while placing her so called breakfast on the table. She watched Tv for around 3 hours then she got bored. So, she decided to finally take some time for her favorite thing. She goes back to her bedroom and opened her wardroom to take it out. It was all dusty so she blows the dust from the box. She took the box and went back to her living room again. She put the box on the floor.

“I missed you baby” Jeongyeon said while pouting.

It was her Legos, she never had time to play since she was busy with her school and practice all time. It was the thing which makes Jeongyeon very happy.

She proceeded to take all the blocks and started to make it. She was looking like a child cause she was damn serious about her Legos. She was completed till her half when someone knocked her door.

She stood up to open the door when

“Nayeon” Jeongyeon was shocked.

“H..Hi” Nayeon said in her small voice avoiding eye contact.

“What are you doing here” Jeongyeon asked. She was confused.

“Ahhh….” Nayeon was trying to say something but she was not able to.

“Would you like to come inside” Jeongyeon asked so suddenly. Not only Nayeon but Jeongyeon was also shocked by the sudden inviting.

“S..sure” Nayeon said as she entered her room.

As she entered, she saw Legos box and the half-completed structure.

“Is there a kid in the room?” Nayeon asked as she was looking for someone.

“No why?” Jeongyeon closed the door and turned herself to Nayeon.

“so, what’s with Legos?” Nayeon asked

“Its mine” Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

“What seriously??” Nayeon was shocked.

“Yeah, What’s wrong with this?” Jeongyeon asked while staring Nayeon.

“It’s for kids Jeongyeon” She laughed really hard. Jeongyeon got annoyed when she saw Nayeon laughing over her Legos.

“What you want IM?” Jeongyeon asked coldly.

Nayeon got back to her senses when she saw Jeongyeon getting angry. She must be attached with that toy.

“I am sorry, I didn’t mean to make fun of you” Nayeon quickly apologies as she sits on her couch.

“It’s okay” Jeongyeon said.

“Well the.. reason …I am here is actually………………………………………………………………………” Nayeon started.

Jeongyeon was waiting for Nayeon to speak.

“I am sorry Jeongyeon about you getting expelled.” Nayeon said while looking in her eyes.

“Why you are sorry” Jeongyeon asked.

“Its my fault, I shouldn’t have said yes to my uncle duh” Nayeon replied.

“But Nayeon……… I deserved it” Jeongyeon said while hanging her head low.

“I was rude to you for no reason, so I deserve it, although I didn’t expect my punishment to be this” Jeongyeon chuckled to not make the atmosphere weird.

 “No, its my fault. I know how much it can affect on your games and studies that’s why I am here to apologize.” Nayeon said. She was now feeling more guilty as Jeongyeon was blaming herself.

“So, you forgive me?” Jeongyeon asked curiously.

“I am asking for your forgiveness idiot so obviously I must have forgiven you already.” Nayeon said.

Jeongyeon smiled as a heavy thing has uplifted from her chest. Now that Nayeon and her were okay so she decided to take the advantage.

“But you got me expelled right?” Jeongyeon asked with a serious tone.

“Yes, I know I am really sorry. I will try my best to remove it from your school report” Nayeon was still feeling guilty.

“Now what should I do for the whole Week, I am jobless” Jeongyeon said while throwing her both hands in air dramatically.

“Ahh.. you can play your this thing… I am sorry your Legos” Nayeon pointed to her game.

“I can’t play this whole day Nayeon” Jeongyeon replied. She was loving to tease Nayeon like this.

“Okkkkk…. So how about I will accompany you this week in evening, what ever you want to do we will do. Movie, café arcade anything and it will be my treat.” Nayeon said while looking at Jeongyeon so that she can forgive her. But poor Nayeon she didn’t know Jeongyeon was just messing with her.

Jeongyeon was shocked with the sudden offer. She was smiling evilly inside.

“What about during the school time. What will I do” Jeongyeon still playing cold.

“Ahhh for that Jeongyeon I can’t skip school. How about I accompany you with the text messages?” Nayeon was thinking really hard for solving this problem.

“Ahhh let me think.” Jeongyeon pretended to think.

“Okay I can go with this plan.” Jeongyeon finally said. Nayeon was now relieved.

“So, where you wanna go today?” Nayeon asked.

“Ahh not today, I have my plans with Jihyo. Let’s start this week date thing from tomorrow onwards” Jeongyeon said while smiling as she was enjoying all this very much.

“Okay then, text me whenever you want to go” Nayeon stood up while grabbing her bag proceeding to leave.

“And so, you forgive me?” Nayeon asked as she was about to open the door.

“Well… that depends on many things, I will evaluate everything at the end of the week and if I liked your services then I will surely forgive you.” Jeongyeon smirked.

“Ok fine” Nayeon rolled her eyes before going outside.