Chapter 3

Love over Love?

Lunch time:

“Where is Momo?” Jeongyeon asked while looking at Chaeyoung.

“I don’t know, she hasn’t arrived yet” Chaeyoung answered while scratching her head.

“Here, all the list with every detail” a girl said while handing a file to Jihyo.

“Thanks” Jihyo smiled as the girl leaves.

“What’s that?” Chaeyoung while sipping her juice.

“It’s the list of all the exchange students” Jihyo said while flipping the pages of file.

“Oh!! see Dhayun’s name” Jeongyeon said excitedly.

“Yup she is there, she has chosen Mathematics and also applied for our music club.”  Jihyo replied.

“Yes, she is a master in Piano” Jeongyeon answered proudly.

“When they will be joining?” Chaeyoung asked Jihyo. “Most probably tomorrow onwards, oh ! that means I will be busy whole day. I have to be their tour guide.” Jihyo sighed.

“Hey Jihyo” someone called her name from back.

“Oh… Hi Nayeon “Jihyo answered with a smile.

Nayeon noticed Jeongyeon was also on the same table. Nayeon then side eyed Jeongyeon and continued her conversation with Jihyo. Meanwhile Jeongyeon who was continuously staring Nayeon.

  • Jeongyeon throwing her bag at Nayeon’s face. (“Na too easy”)
  • Jeongyeon grabbing Nayeon’s neck and pushing her face into her lunch (“Too much”)
  • Jeongyeon splashing her juice over Nayeon’s face. (“could do that”)

“ohh let me check?” Jihyo asked while flipping pages.

Suddenly Jeongyeon came back to reality. She always strategizes with different scenarios in her mind for revenge whenever she sees Nayeon.

“Oh yeah there she is” Jihyo said. “Please take good care of her, she is a special friend of mine” Nayeon said while giving a smile.

“Oh yeah sure” Jihyo answered while Nayeon leaving the space.

“What’s that about?” Jeongyeon asked. Seems like she missed everything when she was planning to murder Nayeon.

“A special request for treating her like some another richie” Chaeyoung sighed.

“’What she is opting by the way?” Jeongyeon asked while peeping at file.

“Music, English and History” Jihyo replied.

“Oh , she will be with me in English along with Nayeon “Jeongyeon while slamming her head on table.

Chaeyoung was scrolling through a phone and suddenly she got a message.

Chaeyoung stood up all of a sudden and start grabbing her books. “What happened?” Jihyo asked while being confused.

“I… I have some work, I gotta go.” Chaeyoung while running outside.

A Taxi arrived in front of a hospital. Chaeyoung stepped outside while handing the cash to the driver. She immediately rushed inside while grabbing her jacket.

“IS SHE ALRIGHT?” Chaeyoung while looking at her mother. Her mother got another heart attack.

SON CHAEYOUNG

Son Chaeyoung,with a petite height, dimples on the right cheek and a mole just under her lips just makes her the most cutest person on the earth . Chaeyoung was a brilliant student since her childhood. Her grades never dissatisfied her family. It was her 6th birthday when her father introduced her to a new passion that’s was playing guitar. That’s how she knew that how much she loved music. She herself learned a lot and start performing in her school at a small age. She use to be popular in her school until her father met into an accident. That incident completely destroyed her and her family. She left her music and everything. After that she never even thought about touching her guitar. Now she, her older brother and her mother lives under the same roof but with a broken heart.

“Chaeyoung, I am dropping out” Chaeyoung’s brother said while a drop of tear came out from his eyes.

“Why??” Chaeyoung was getting afraid.

“We don’t have enough money for her treatment, and let me be honest her condition is getting worse every day, I can’t risk more so we should invest in her treatment not in my studies. I will try to find a job as soon as possible.” Her brother answered while giving a blunt smile.

Chaeyoung was still not able to process everything. First her mother’s health then her brother’s sudden decision. Everything was like falling apart. After her father’s death her mother started working in a salon but due to her health condition, she was not able to continue. Due to this they were in financial problems.

Chaeyoung rested her head on the wall but she slipped slowly over the floor. But she didn’t have enough strength to stand again.

Her tears start rolling of her cheeks.

She was missing her father so much but there is nothing she can do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“She is back Nayeon!!!”

Nayeon who was applying eyeliner while staring at the mirror suddenly stopped her hand.

She turned in the direction of the girl and asked hesitantly “A…Are you sure?”.

“Yes, CHOU TZUYU is back!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“She is back Jeongyeon” Jihyo said carefully while waiting for Jeongyeon’s reaction.

Jeongyeon who was playing subway surfer in her phone suddenly stopped.

“Which subjects?” Jeongyeon asked bluntly.

“English, Geography and ………. applied for ………Sports club” Jihyo answered hesitantly.

“This year is going to be unpredictable” Jeongyeon said with a straight face.