CHAPTER 47

Nothing Without You

The ceremony is finally over and it's time for the couple and the rest of the guest to dine to their meals. 

"Baekhyun-ah., congratulations. I'm so happy for you and I'm sorry what've I done to you." Taeyeon said with sincerity.

"Thank you for coming noona. Past is past and I don't want to remember it. Finally, I'm so happy to get married to someone I loved." Baekhyun replied with he holding Bomi's hand tightly, making she was surprised by his sudden action.

Taeyeon smiled, "Bomi-ah... I am sorry because of me you two break up. You deserve to have him in your life. He loves you so much and you two look perfect match made by heaven. I almost envy your precious wedding today. Don't worry, I won't ruin again your relationship." She told with sincerely.

Bomi touched, "Thank you sunbaenim." She said with a broad smile.

"Please take care of her and do not hurt her heart again," Taeyeon warned and hugged with Baekhyun to bid goodbye and same goes to Bomi.

"I won't." He said.

After Taeyeon with her members gone, Bomi let go her hands from his hands and a broad smile was faded in her face. 

"Sorry," Baekhyun said with low tone. 

"Unnie! Congratulations to you. We are so happy for you." The rest of Apink members greet after they have done take a meal.

"Thank you for make a special performance today. I love you girls so much!" Bomi said as she pulled herself into a group hug. Baekhyun just standing and smile while starring Apink hugged each other. 

"Congratulations Baekhyun-shi." Woohyun interrupted while he patted his shoulder.

"Thank you for coming. I appreciate your time." Baekhyun said with politely with his senior.

"Ya, do take care of her very well. Don't break her hearts again." Dongwoo warned.

"I will and I won't," Baekhyun answered with grins.

"Such a perfect match made by heaven! Your performance looks so sincerely to her. How I wish I can make the same as you at my wedding." Woohyun enviously.

Baekhyun chuckles, "You should get married with Chorong sunbaenim." He told.

"You're right. I should find the right timing to get married." Woohyun replied.

"Hopefully this year," Dongwoo said with put an annoyed face.

"Baekhyun oppa! Please take care of Bomi, please don't breaking her heart again. If not, we will take her away from you." Eunji threatened.

"Heol... Where is Chanyeol-shi? He should take care of his girlfriend." Woohyun said.

"Woohyun oppa! You are so mean.." Eunji raises her voice.

"I guess Chanyeol-ie and sunbaenim should get married earlier. Am I right, Dongwoo hyung?" Baekhyun giggled.

"You're so brilliant!" Dongwoo high five with Baekhyun with a burst of laughter.

"Oppa, don't forget us. We are also approved to let them get married earlier." Namjoo interrupted while she is going to standing besides Dongwoo along with Hayoung and Naeun.

"YA!" Chorong and Eunji yelled simultaneously.

"You two so lucky got married without arranged married. I so envy!" Bomi interrupted their conversation, make the rest felts guilty and began to stop to teased Chorong and Eunji.

Baekhyun gulped and he pretends he didn't hear anything from . After Infinite Woohyun, Dongwoo and Apink members are leaving, the newlyweds are busy to greet all of the guests and take a picture with. Baekhyun was holding hand with his wife, he needs to protect his wife in a crowded in the ballroom.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Exo P.O.V

"I can't believe what happening today," Kai spoke out.

"He's married now. Whoa... This dorm gonna be lonely without Baek hyung!" Sehun told.

"Chanyeol hyung, please don't get married now. We felt so empty and lonely right now." Kai said with a sad tone.

"Jongin-ah. Don't be said like that. You make me wanna cry." Chanyeol pouted.

"Did you guys seen Baek performance? Wow! That's a wonderful performance I ever saw." Chen told.

"Yeah... The way he singing Marry Me, daebak I got goosebumps!" Sehun replied.

"I wonder what you guys will be singing at my wedding," Chanyeol said.

"YA!" all the rest of the Exo members yelled simultaneously, Chanyeol just laughed.

"But I saw Bomi-shi seems she doesn't like it," Kai spoke out.

"Maybe she feels uncomfortable, I guess? We know that it was arrange married by their family." Chen told.

"I hope Bomi-shi will open her heart for Baek hyung." D.O spoke out.

"Me too..." Chanyeol nods his head.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After such a tiring day, Baekhyun and Bomi finally got into their newly-wed suite were their family was booked for them.

"I'll take a shower first," Baekhyun told.

Bomi nodded her head, after hearing the sound of water being . Bomi grabs a robe nearby and began to change out from her white wedding dress into the robe. She starts to remove her make-up and picked out her pajamas to wear after washing up. When she heard Baekhyun go out of the bathroom, she goes to the bathroom to take a shower and to be surprised upon seeing the shirtless Baekhyun. 

'He looks so hot and six-packs. Snap out it Bomi!' Bomi said on her hearts. She let out of small shriek before getting into the bathroom leaving Baekhyun who was smiling to himself. 

"Ah what should I do now... He must be sitting on the bed. Argh, I feel so sleepy and I don't want to sleep together." Bomi talked herself in the bathroom after she was done washing up. 

After a few minutes, she got out of the bathroom and she saw Baekhyun was waiting for her on the bed. 

"Why you aren't sleeping." She began to ask.

"I have something to tell you," Baekhyun told.

"Can you tell it by tomorrow? I feel so sleepy." She replied.

Baekhyun got up from the bed and approached her were she stood near the window. 

"Are you mad?" He asked though he knew she was. It was just his way to start a conversation.

Though she was happy she was also touched by his performance on their wedding day, she was sad and also for the pain she suffered before the wedding day. Baekhyun kneeled in front of her 

What are you doing?" She was flustered.

He still didn't get up, "I am sorry for everything, Bbom-ah. I know that there words aren't enough for the pain you have gone through but there is nothing I can do apart from this. You are not the only one who have suffered I did too, because I hurt the most special person of my life. To be honest, I was happy when I heard that we will get married, you don't know how happy I am and I wanted to have a place in your heart, an irreplaceable place." He teared up. 

Bomi squatted down, "The day we break up, you don't know how suffered I am. I tried to persuade myself that's gonna be alright and everything gonna back to normal. Yes, it did but why? Why I still can't see you with someone else. I tried to ignore all everything about you even our members keep talking and mentioned Apink. Your rumors with Chen and Jinyoung, I persuaded myself to ignore it but when it comes to the bomb threat, I can't control myself, Bbom-ah. I was worried about you and I was realized that I still love you." She teared up when listening to him, she never knew he suffered so much because of her. 

"Before our wedding, I can't sleep because I was afraid you might reject me or ran away at the wedding. I am so sorry for everything, Bomi. I always want you to smile and give you a lot of happiness but I always ended up making your cry, hurting your hearts. I am sorry...." He finished his words while he was crying. 

"I'm sorry..." She said sobbing.

He shook his head, "No. I am the one at fault, will you forgive me?" he asked. She shook her head.

"No, because of me you were suffered like this. I was too emotional, ego and selfishness. Will you forgive me?" She asked back.

"Yes, I forgive you." He replied while wiping her tears with his sleeve. Bomi blushed at his actions.

Both sat quietly looking at each other. He bit his lips looking at her, he wanted to kiss her but he was scared to do that to her, even her was his wife after all. He can be touched anytime he wants but he couldn't. 

"I love you." She said making Baekhyun was surprised with his eyes in widened. 

"M-m-wo?" He shuttered while looking at her.

"Nothing." Bomi gulped, then she walking away but he was fast. He stood in front of her and place his hands on the wall so that she was trapped. 

"Say it again..... Those words." He ordered. Bomi gulped though he was not that close, she even surprised she didn't expect that those words come from . 

She breathes deeply, "I don't know when is it these feeling has come back, but every time what've you done to me, treated me, it makes my heart butterflies. But I was realized I have fallen in love with you again when you sing Marry Me at our wedding. You seem sincerity, oppa." She tells the truth. Baekhyun kept looking at her while waiting her finished her words.

"I love you, Byun Baekhyun." She said with a broad smile on her. Baekhyun grinned upon hearing that. 

He leaned closer still placing his hands on the wall, "I love you too, Yoon Bomi." He replied with a sweet smile on his face.

"Oppa, are we a match made in heaven?" She asked.

"Perhaps? Even though we're avoided to meet each other but ended up we are here now. As a husband and wife." He answered.