Still W - 25

Still W

 

   “Hyung, where are we going?” Changmin asked them, confounded with their doing, packing the clothes and some other things.

 

He got discharged yesterday morning after the Dr Lee, the one who handling his case give the approval to bring him to vacation and Dr Lee was quite happy; finally, his patient can get a vacation and rest.

 

   “We’re going to Jeju Island Changmin-ah. Soo Man Seongsangnim wanted us to go there, having a nice vacation. Who know, maybe your health will gradually heal too?” Junsu told him while zipped the luggage and put it beside the door.

 

   “Now? Why you don’t tell me earlier hyung?” Changmin pout.

 

   “Yah~ how can I tell you, you just woke up. Now, get ready, we will leave shortly.”

 

Changmin let out soft yet bitter smile. Can he get through of it? Can he be healed? Can they get contact to his parents? Those questions started to bug him but it snapped out as soon as Junsu hold his hands, smiling and drag him out from the room.

 

Jaejoong and Yunho already put the luggage and some food inside the car. This time, there is no manager or someone else, only 5 of them. After calling all of them, Yunho started the engine and drove the car to the airport.

 

*Jeju Island

After some hours travelling, finally they reach the resort in Jeju Island. The mini bus driver helps them with their luggage and Yunho straightaway went to the reception for registration. The boy’s eyes glittering as they gawked upon seeing their resort house.

 

It was a 2 level villa house type, right beside the beach. Junsu is the one who started to running and yelling while laughing.

 

   “Kyaa!! Hahaha! A villa! A villa! Eu kyang kyang kyang” The duck- of the group began to running to the villa and awed on its luxurious. Jaejoong shook his head as he smirk.

 

   “Yah Junsu, help us to bring in the luggage too!” Yunho shouted at him make the younger boy grinning while scratching his non-itchy scalp.

 

   “Hehhhe, sorry hyung. OH! OHMYGODSUN! A COCONUT TREE IN FRONT OF OUR VILLA!!! THIS IS HEAVEN HYUNG!!” Again he hysterically screams upon looking to the coconut tree that arrange in linear line.

 

‘BUK’

 

A smack perfectly landed on his head, Junsu hold his head only to find it was Yoochun who hit him.

 

   “Can you please behave? You will scare other people too. Most of all, CHANGMIN GOT HEADACHES BECAUSE OF YOUR SCREAMS!” Yoochun scream with all his heart near Junsu’s ear.

 

   “Yah yah yah you two stop bickering. Aish.” Jaejoong hold those two boys. Changmin chuckled furiously until he feel want to throw up, stop immediately and grinning again with his teary eyes.

 

 After 30 minutes they discovering the house while keep their luggage in their respective room, Junsu and Yoochun asking for permission to Yunho and Jaejoong to have some nice air and of course, indulging coconut water.

 

   “Can I bring Changmin too?” Yoochun plead.

 

Jaejoong nodded and say

 

   “Okay, take care of him. Remember, don’t give him any alcohol.”

 

With that, they flee like a fly, dragging Changmin who just want to eat along with him. From inside, Jaejoong can hear Changmin whine because he was hungry.

 

   “Don’t worry, hyung will bring you lots of food. “ Yoochun persuaded.

 

Jaejoong laugh a little, pull his back palm to his mouth, as usual.

 

‘So warm.’ He thought.

 

Jaejoong did not even notice that Yunho was standing behind him for a long time, watching the picture he had earlier. He got startled when Yunho poked his shoulder and smile.

 

   “Where your mind is going?” Yunho give him soft smile.

 

   “Yunho-ah. Nothing, it just, nothing.”

 

   “Let’s go to the beach.”

 

Jaejoong give him an ‘eeh’ looks, Yunho grinning widely.

 

   “It’s been awhile. You know, just the two of us.” Yunho confessed while winked his eyes.

 

 

*Outside the Villa

Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun walk nearby the coconut tree. The duck- keeps looking at the fruit and sighed. He walks along the tree, while figuring out how to take the green fruit for him to indulge the water. Changmin noticed his behavior titled his head slightly and stop walking.

 

   “Why Changmin-ah? Did you feel sick?” Yoochun ask him.

 

   “No, why did Junsu hyung keep circling this coconut tree? I know he love coconut but why he circling this tree? A ritual or what?” Changmin bluntly spurt out his thought.

 

   “I want to drink its juice, which is why I try to figure out how to take those fruit.” Junsu reply to Changmin, which make the maknae nodded.

 

 Again, Junsu’s sigh drift back to the tall coconut tree while pushing Yoochun to climb it. Soon, a little argument happens. Changmin’s eye which is wild scanning the place suddenly stop at one particular place.

 

   “Hyungs.” The maknae try to call his hyung, his hand slashing the winds while his head still on the place direction.

 

   “Hyung.” His voice became louder when he gained no response from the two.

 

   “What is it?”

 

   “I think I found a bar over there. They say ‘Coconut Heaven’.” Changmin point out his hand to the particular place.

 

Junsu eyes sparkled and he smile widely.

 

   “Yes I can see it! THANK YOU MAKNAE!” Junsu hug Changmin tightly and then he runs to the bar named COCONUT HEAVEN.

 

‘Sure it is Junsu hyung heaven.’ Changmin chuckled.

 

And the three of them made their steps to the bar.

 

*Seaside

Jaejoong can feel that his cheek frozen, quickly he snapped out from daydream that he had earlier. He look up and he found smiling Yunho handed him with cold drink.

 

   “You’ve been spacing out since we arrive here. Is something wrong?” Yunho sit beside Jaejoong on sandy beach, watching a kid happily playing by herself with set of picnic toys.

 

   “I…. want Changmin to be happy.”

 

   “Huh?” Yunho cannot take what Jaejoong said earlier.

 

   “I want him to be happy. He looks gloomy since his memory about his sickness back. So, I want him to be happy and not think about his sickness much.” Jaejoong’s tone is slow when he mentioned Changmin.

 

   “Haaahh.. about that. We all want him to be happy. Let just make this trip, a trip that no one from us can forget. Let create a nice memory here. Smile Jaejae, I will sulking if you sad.” Yunho pinch Jaejoong’s cheek.

 

Jaejoong smile involuntary.

 

   “Yunnie, you’re so cheeky. It’s hurt!” He pouted.

 

   “Aish, don’t pout. Or not I will kiss that lips. Ha, you want?” Yunho tease which he got a soft punch on his shoulder.

 

   “Don’t tease me Yunnie. I am serious.”

 

‘Oookay, now he began to sulk with me.’ Yunho thought.

 

Without the other 3 knowing, lately Jaejoong become more sensitive person. In fact, including this time it was a countless time he sulked with Yunho who keeps teasing or disturb him without the other 3 knowing.

 

There is once when Yunho forgot to help him serve the dinner resulting Jaejoong refuse to talk to him for next 24 hours. But Yunho know, Jaejoong is worried over Changmin that is why he sometimes becomes moody. For him, Changmin is just like his baby; the one who need care. Up till now, he still blaming himself for leaving the company for about 3 years because of the lawsuit.

 

   “Jaejoong, Jaejae, Boojae, Jiji.” Yunho chant Jaejoong’s name so many times and he succeed when the older one response.

 

   “What?”

 

   “I’m sorry okay?”

 

   “For what?”

 

Yunho facepalmed. He hates when Jaejoong like this. So hard for him to understand!

 

   “Forget it.” He said.

 

   “Okay.” Jaejoong response and shift his view to the sea once again.

 

 Again Yunho knocked his head in mind. He cried a bucket and form a fist; all in his mind.

 

‘Jaejoong ~~~~~~~ Your mood swing killing me T___T’ he screamed in his heart.

 

He sigh. Bring is hand to Jaejoong soft hand and hold it tightly. Jaejoong look at him with puzzle.

 

   “Let’s build sandcastle and play! It’s been a while we play with the sand and enjoy the sea water.” Yunho trying to persuade him.

 

   “What about the other 3?” Jaejoong start to talk.

 

   “Hmm.. okay, we stay here for a week and we can enjoy this again. So…… will you?”

 

Jaejoong think a little and a wide smile carved across his red plump lips.

 

   “Yeah!”

 

That night, Jaejoong began to moody again when he found out that the ‘kids’ still not home, as Yunho began to try to persuade him once again, Junsu appear in front of the door alongside with Yoochun who piggyback the sleeping maknae on his back. Jaejoong become furious, as he want to open his mouth, Junsu cut off first.

 

   “He’s sleeping hyung. Nothing to be worried. We did nothing. No alcohol, no running around and no pestering around.”

 

Jaejoong give a scary glance to them.

 

   “Eerr.. hyung, its true. Ahh, give us in. It’s getting heavy here.” Yoochun whine while reposition Changmin on his back.

 

   “Okay, you may in. Have you eat? Changmin too?”  Jaejoong asked.

 

   “Yes, he did but Junsu and I still not.” The younger one reply.

 

   “Okay, make sure you wrap him and get down for dinner.”

 

Jaejoong’s moody makes Yunho becomes puzzled! He sighed and rubs his non-itchy head.

 

   ‘Maybe I need to make him happy as well.’

 

 

*bow* hello~~~ ahha~ It been a while right? ^^ and I hope you enjoy this chapter. I can't help but lolling on Jaejoong moodswings. xD I think he's cute with that xDDD thank you for commenting and I hope you keep on commenting. ^^~ it is my source of energy my dear friends ~ >< Final exam is around the corner. Wish me luck! *rolls out the scene*