Still W 15

Still W

 

Changmin eyes slowly opened as he heard a soft chirp of birds that flew into his room’s windows. He made a half eye lid as he slowly scanned the plain white room that is touched by a morning lights. He wake up and look surrounding.

 

There is no one in the room.

 

As he scanning the room, his eyes locked on one photo on the side table. He takes the photo and stared at it carefully.

 

It was his photo with the other 4. They are so happy and the background is an Eiffel Tower. So, he had been in Paris? Yes, he is and that picture was the proof. Why he did not remember it? It is because he suffered from amnesia. Who are they? They are more than friends. He monologues in his heart, thanks to Yoochun, he knew a bit about them.

 

He put the picture on the table and in minutes later the door opened and he was greeted by a doctor. He can feel that the doctor really know him and his other hyungs as well. He can tell it by the way the talk and greeted him with that warm smile that never fail to make him worry lessen.

 

   “How’s your feeling? You must be weird because there is no one accompanies you this morning, right?”

 

   “Um.. yeah, I am okay. I feel good. But I feel empty too.” Changmin told him while hung his head low, he feel so sad that he, himself can’t find who he is and forget people that are precious to him.

 

   “You sure do feel like that. By the way, your hyungs informed to me that they have something to do. Don’t worry they will be back very soon.”

Changmin nodded and his face fall once again. Why he feels so empty and…hungry, he can feel his stomach growling. His mind blank and he can’t say any words. There is a good silence before started to speaking.

 

   “Who am I? Why I did not remember them? Who are they actually?”

 

Dr Lee bends his body forward and stared into his eyes deeply making Changmin feel uncomfortable and lower his head more.

 

   “You are Shim Changmin, the most handsome and good heart boy I ever found so do as your hyungs. You are adored by many people especially Cassiopeia and my daughter as well. They are more than your brothers and family.”

 

“I am adored? So do as my hyungs? More than brothers and family?Cassiopeia? What is that? As I knew Cassiopeia is a constellation consist of five major stars.” His thoughts, too many things he wanted to know.

 

Five major stars.

 

Five.

 

He can feel sharp stinging pain come in fast. He clutched his head and tried to make the pain gone. He can feel the warm hand of the doctor grip his wrist. He opened his eye and the doctor let out a small smile.

 

   “Don’t think too much. It will make your head feel worse. Don’t worry, your hyungs will explain to you little by little. From now stop thinking and I want to make some check-up on you.”

 

*****

Jaejoong eyes sparked in joy and he smile to his ears. The others feel like that too. As soon they reached the hospital, they went straight to Dr Lee’s room.

 

   “You’re sure? If we donate our bone marrow then Changmin will heal and the illness will never come again? He will save?” There is a joy in his voice.

 

   “Yes he is but in one condition.” He doctor continue with serious face. Jaejoong, Yunho, Junsu and Yoochun eyes lost its spark slowly and they silence. Wait for the explanation, whether it is bad or good.

 

   “It will happen only if the bone marrows match alongside with the blood group. If not, death will follow. I’m not sugar-coat my words so, only a person who match can donate it. The person is his family, his relatives and someone who suitable with him.”

 

The four of them look at each other. It is only Yunho cannot do the test as his blood type is A while the others is O and Junsu is B. Changmin’s blood type is B. So, O is the universal donate and can mix with B type. The three follow the doctor to the test room and leaving Yunho alone.

 

   “I’ll wait here.” He spoke.

 

Yunho feel useless, he feel so frustrated and feel failed as a leader. He gripped his hands tightly and almost teary. Changmin’s parents still cannot reach and he did not know his relatives either as Changmin never told him about his relative except his grandmother but she’s passed away.

 

He risen from the seat and set his way to Changmin’s ward. At least for now he can wait for him or help him if he already awake.  Sometimes he did wonder, where is Changmin’s parents and family? Why they are unreachable? Did something happen to them or did they have difficulties in communications there?

 

He can’t tell the answer. His mind floating but his sight still concentrate to the way his feet taking him, from Changmin unreachable parents to the schedule that they have to finish two days later.

 

‘Changmin have to works. I shall explain our jobs to him little by little.”

 

The thought fade away as he found Changmin standing near the windows while smiling, probably looking to the playful children in the garden. He too can hear sound of children laughter.

 

   “Changmin?”

 

Changmin turn around and he find Yunho stand near the door, walking to him. He stuttered and nervous, head hung low and eyes rapidly moving each inch of the hospital blanket. He had no idea why he feels like that. Something that makes him feels guilty, something that he hides from him.

 

   “Changmin? What’s wrong?” The leader asked and landed on edge of the bed. Changmin walk slowly to the bed and sit on it.

 

There was a long silence before Changmin could open his mouth. Yunho just stared at the maknae carefully.

 

   “Umm…. Hyung.. I feel guilty. I don’t know why but I feel like I’m hiding something to people whom I love.”

 

Yunho’s heart wrenched. He knew exactly what he tried to say. He really knew it.

 

   “Hyung.. can you tell me… who am I? How can we meet? I mean, what is our relationship? And why I feel guilty, so much?” Changmin bluntly asked Yunho while hung his head lower again. Yunho’s mentality was very prepared by this. He knew, no matter what happen, Changmin will asking them the question.

 

   “You are Shim Changmin. A member of TVXQ that consist of five members, that is me as the leader, Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu hyung. You are the maknae. We are singer whom always devoted our self fully to music. We met by fate and our relationship is more than a friends.”

 

   “You love to eat, you treat your fans like your own younger sisters, and you’re really snarky and naughty to us. Sometimes you are annoying to us because of your requests to us.”

 

 Yunho explain to him while smiling, recalling the past memories that they kept safe and cherish. Changmin listen to what Yunho telling him and could not help but chuckled on what he told him.

 

   “Am I really naughty and evil to my hyungs?” Changmin’s innocence question makes Yunho laugh hard.

 

   “You really are! Even our Cassiopeia called you as Lord Voldermin. Because you always teasing them and bullying your hyungs!” He still laughed until the tears slip down due to too much laughing. Changmin chortle while covering his mouth.

 

Then Yunho suddenly stop laughing and look deep inside the maknae’s eyes with full of worries and fears.

 

   “The reason why you feeling guilty are what makes us almost go into a broken mind state. The thing that makes us feels lost hope and fail as being a good brother to you.”

 

 Changmin’s eyes blinking and he tilted his head to the left side. He frowned and his blinking makes his eyes grew big and cute pouty lips.

 

   “You’ve been diagnosed with Leukemia. You hide it from us.”

 

Changmin’s eyes widen and he was shocked. The leader stays silent and watched the maknae’s reaction. Changmin quickly went to Yunho and begged on his knees.

 

   “I’m sorry hyung, I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry for not telling you. You all must be really worried. I’m sorry hyung. Akh..” He chanted the words over and over again. A sudden pain strikes his head like a lightning and he remember one of the doctor’s words. Hands grip the head tightly as the words slowly came to his mind.

 

“I’m sorry Mr Shim, according to our test; you have been diagnosed with leukemia, acute lymphocytic leukemia.”

 

He whimper in pain as the pain continue kicking his skull and brain. Yunho spontaneously grabbed Changmin fragile body into a hug and grip his hand. Trying to soothe the delirious pain, he knew Changmin will suffer some pain in process to gain the memories back.

 

   “It’s okay. I’m here, Changmin-ah, I’m here. It’s okay. Look at me Minnie, look at hyung, and don’t worry.” Yunho’s soft cooed voice entering Changmin’s head and slowly he look to Yunho slowly.

 

 He can feel his hyung his head lovingly and he can feel the pain lessen and the memory about the meeting with the doctor regain along with the secret that he hide that now, revealed to his hyungs.

 

   “Hyung.. Am I gonna die?”

 

The maknae question make Yunho be startled. He pulled the younger close to his chest and made his head rest on his wide chest while soothing him once again.

 

   “No you won’t maknae. You will not. Don’t say like that. We will find way to cure you.”

 

 

 

*bow* Hellp (~.~)/  <--- this is my face before I updating this fic and (^O^) <---- this is my face when I read your comments! yeah! I feel happy! :'D Thank you for commenting. Glad that the beginning of semester one is kind of free a bit (LOL I guess) that is why I have some time to update this *clap clap clap* Hello to the new subscriber and happy reading! Drop a comments! It won't hurt ya~ I miss and love you guys~~~ <3