Still W 8

Still W

 

*Changmin POV*

Then I continued.

 

   “Chemo for lymphocytic patients involved the use of several drugs and take a long time treatment often until 2 years. It’s also kills the normal cell. Along with the period, there will be several effects on chemo.”

 

   “Hair loss, higher risk of infection, easy bruising or bleeding, tiredness, loss appetite, nausea and vomiting. All if this is the effects that patients always got, include me. Well, good thing is I didn’t take the chemo anymore.”

 

   “But can I survive?”

 

I left out a heavy sigh. Suddenly I heard a scream and I jolted up from the chair and started to search for the source.

 

My feet and the source of the voice bring me to the dark and isolated road behind the abandoned buildings. There was a teenage girl who struggling to escape herself from a big builds body man. The little girl shifted her view as she struggling and shouted my name as my face was exposed.

 

   “OPPA!!! CHANGMIN OPPA!!!! HELP ME!!PLEASE!”

 

The two man who grips her saw me and I saw shocked and scared as well. I make one step behind. Wait, I know that girl. She is one of our Cassiopeia that I met during fanmeet 2 months ago. I can’t leave her.

 

Whether she is Cassiopeia or not, I have to help her!

 

One man tried to shred her cloth mercilessly and the other guy approached me with a wood. My eyes scanned the area and I found an iron like material near me. Slowly I step my feet near the stick and quickly swing the stick to the man’s head.

 

   “OPPAAAA!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

The girl keep crying and shouting my name. I ran to the girl and smack the guy abdomen and grab the girl in a nick of the time. Both of the guy standup and chasing us.

 

   “You go first! I have to settle this guy. Here, take my phone and call the police. Hurry!”

 

   “But oppa, you will hurt!”

 

   “I SAID GO AND RUN! CALL THE POLICE!”

 

I had to raise my volume and I am really sure she was shocked. She nod and run. I turn my head behind and saw the two mans getting nearer.

 

   “YOUR RIVAL IS ME! NOT HER!”

 

I shouted and run to the opposite way only to distract him, not too far but not too close. I grabbed something near me and throw it to those mans. They managed to dodge it. I stop my step and panting. My sight is blurry as I can feel the body against me and my limbs are weak from the running.

 

   “You will never escape me kid.”

 

   “I don’t care whether you an idol or what, you just ruining my good time with that girl.”

 

My legs started to limb as well. The body shaking and my head pounding, I was in semi-conscious state. The man’s swing their wood and started to attack me.

 

I dodge the attack and kick his leg bone and success in doing that. The other man spread his arms and head lock me on the neck. Desperate to breathe, I struggle to escape and slid down from him big hands.

 

My brains command me to run but my body refused to. The two strong mans started to beat me. I can feel strong punch landed on my stomach.

 

‘UKH’

 

The blood comes out from my mouth. Using the left energy in my body I give him a good punch and he did fall on the ground.

 

    “Crap! Where’s the police?!’”

 

I screamed as I done with the punch.

 

   “Here kid!”

 

I find the source of the voice and I was wrong. That man tries to cheat on me. Eyes wide open and

 

‘BRUGH’

 

*End of Changmin POV*

 

The man hit Changmin with a hard wood on his head and the boy unconscious immediately. Blood keeps flowing from the head and his mouth. The two dangerous mans started to runs away from him into the darkness. In a second, the sirens sound fills the air, but the two monsters already escaped.

 

The police was late.

 

   “There! There is Changmin oppa! Please help him!”

 

The paramedic rushed to Changmin and picked him up to the ambulance. The girl still crying and follow the paramedic. Watching your own idols fighting for lives in front of your own eyes really hurt and traumatizing, she experience that.

 

Changmin blood pressure and heart beat rate drop into a critical stage. The blood keeps oozing from his head and keeps flowing. Not even a minute the white pillow becomes red and soaked with blood.

 

They arrive in the hospital in about 10 minutes later. The paramedic put the oxygen mask on Changmin’s as he can’t breathe properly due to massive blood lose and drastically drop his blood pressure.

 

The girl still crying whilst running along with the paramedic that brings her idol lifeless soul to the Emergency Room. The doctor grabbed the girl to the other side of the room.

 

   “Please make him safe!”

 

   “It’s okay, he will be fine. Now please follow her to clean your bruises.” The doctor gave his warm smile to the girl. Trying to comfort her, the nurse hold her hands and she moves away from Changmin into a separated room.

 

There, her button title ‘I AM CASSIOPEIA’ fall onto the ground from her red dusty backpack. 

 

 

 

*Bow* Hello~ Nice to meet you again! :D Here the chapter that I promised to update! >< Well, yeah, I left it cliffhanger! Ahh.. Please comments and anticipating what happen next. keke~ Thank you for comments~ Dear silent readers, comments sometimes okay~~ ^^- Welcome to new subscriber friends! I do really hope you enjoy this story so much! :D