Still W 11

Still W

 

   “Your happiness is our happiness oppa. That is why we try to avoid any circumstance that involved time for 5 of you. Past things make us matured and learn many things. All we want is your happiness.” She declared before Yunho could start to open his mouth.

 

‘Her heart is pure and generous. ‘

 

   “Oppa, tell me he just injured. I am sorry for accidently listen about Changmin oppa condition in the doctor room. I heard he only had 30%” Once again her voice become shaking.

 

   “You listen to everything?”

 

   “No. I only heard about that. Why oppa? Is there anything else?”

 

Yunho confounded. The other just silences listening to the conversation. The girl didn’t know all the truth. Jaejoong eyed him to not tell her the truth. Her conditions herself are not good to know the truth.

 

   “Y..yeah. H.hhe just injured. Don’t believe what the doctor says. He is not God. Believe me he will be fine. The percentage is not true either. We just look at him and he looked perfectly fine. Did you want to see him?”

 

Small beads of sweat running, he was nervous to tell the lies. She shook her heads.

 

   “No. I don’t want to. I really don’t want to disturb you. I am here to apologize to you.” She confessed whole heartedly.

 

Again, the boys become shock. Junsu wake up and walk slowly to her before he hugged her tightly.

 

   “Oppa so sorry. Oppa so sorry. Forgive oppa please.” Junsu plead with his husky voice.

 

The girl mesmerized. She closed her eyes and tears once again slip down from her eyes. At last Junsu apologize her.

 

   “Thank you oppa, thank you very much.”

 

She released the hug and walk away while wiping her tears. Her parents follow behind after they bow respectfully. All she wants for now is that Changmin will heal real soon and she will follow the progress via news. She knew this will leaked by any chance.

 

   “Cassiopeia dear!” Jaejoong call that girl with their fanclub name as he has no idea what the girl name. The girl turn her head and stop, he walks toward her.

 

   “Here is my phone number. I know you really want to call us. Right?” He gave her his smile.

 

   “Oppa….. Thanks, I promise I will never give this to anyone. And I promise I will delete this number straightaway when Changmin oppa heal. I promise oppa.” She humble took the paper and put it inside her red sling bag.

 

   “Em.. you don’t need to delete it. Your heart is pure. I know it. Can I have your number too? Who know you will be my girlfriend?” He jokingly uttered those words while winking playfully.

 

   “Ahh.. oppa.. here.” Blushing, she stretched her red card.

 

Jaejoong chuckled upon holding the cute red card, to be accurate an official Cassiopeia name card.

 

   “You must be proud holding this identity huh? What is your name beauty?”

 

   “Just call me Cassiopeia. It’s enough.”

 

Jaejoong caressed her check. Her heart is pure and she is beautiful.

 

   “Go home rest. Believe me, Changmin will be all right.”

 

*****

Three days passes and Changmin still not awake. Even he passed through the critical stage and now he is in the normal yet private ward, he still shown no sign to wake up. That girl is right. The media bombing them with many question and they told it was an accident. Yes, not lie or not telling them the truth either.

 

Their manager was furious when he knew this. Lee Soo Man along with another SM Family and staff pay a visit and the room and hallway was full with their friends. Still, Changmin’s parents unreachable. This make them a little upset. For now only Lee Soo Man and some fellow artist include their manager knew about Changmin’s illness.

 

   “What seongsang nim? Are you sure?” Yunho let out his disbelief.

 

   “For now please rest and make Changmin heal faster. The press conference will be held two days from now.” The man who known as Lee Soo Man spokeas he patted Yunho’s shoulder.

 

   “Thank you seongsang nim. We will try hard to make him heal faster. Thank you again.” Yunho hugged his teacher.

 

People may mistake this person as evil but he has his kind side, which are only people who worked under the wall of SME known.

 

There stood their manager behind the door. Body full of rage and hot blooded. He hate when their president said that. That is mean there is no extra income for him and his plan will ruin for sure. He leaves the place in full anger and cursing.

 

Yoochun saw his figure could only frown as he feels weird. The manager came but he just standing outside not entering the room. He can sense something wrong, something that he feel their manager are angry and explode from this incident.

 

Well, at least he thinks like that.

 

People started to return home. The hallway become empty and silence again. After he bowed to Soo Man he shifted his eyes to Junsu who by now sleep on the couch. Jaejoong and Yunho accompany their president to the car and buy some food. He repositioned Junsu who fall asleep due to tiredness so that he will become comfortable before he made walk to Changmin’s bed.

 

They are no more various wire hooked up on him, it just an oxygen mask and IV drip. He let out heavy sigh. How he wish that he take his maknae position so that Changmin will not feel the pain when he wake up.

 

He Changmin’s bandaged head lovely only to find that the boy’s body a bit warm, feverish. He keeps his head and a tears escape from his eye.

 

   “Why you won’t tell us in the first place? Don’t you trust us? We are so upset because we can’t protect you from the beginning.”

 

Yoochun caressed the sleeping form cheek. The room really cold but his body is really warm, close to burning. He quickly wiped the sweat bead that began to form. The sleeping figure did not move even an inch, he hugged his younger brother in his chest protectively.

 

   “Please wake up, we miss you.”

 

He began to sobbing and crying again.

 

 

Hello~ keke~ update! Oh well, I don't know why I make LSM are so kind here ==' BTW, you sure don't want become that Cassiopeia? You really don't want being hug by Yunjae? XD hah~ joking >< Started next Monday I will begin my life in Matriculation College (Malaysian knew study in that college kind of harsh and difficult ><) So if I am not updating on regular day I am very sorry T__T Have a nice day~ O/// *psst* Love~ pour it like always ;)